HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest maddog0815
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've gotta take new measurements..but I can't find my measurement tape 😫

new measurements?😁😇

g5w56yjm.jpg

Guest Chuunda
5 minutes ago, maddog0815 said:

new measurements?😁😇

g5w56yjm.jpg

It's hard to tell whether your belly or your butt sticks out more at this point.

Guest maddog0815
5 minutes ago, Chuunda said:

It's hard to tell whether your belly or your butt sticks out more at this point.

you see i morphed this pic, right?😉

• Curvage Model

So guys, you're an electrician... you go to work at 9pm after the food store's closed and supposedly ALL you see are the night crew at this food store .. 

so on certain days you put gel in your hair and a nice button up shirt ...and on this one day you decide to do actual arm curls right before work to give your arms a pump...all while your fiance is sitting right there ... 

"who are you going to work trying to impress?!" She (I) say ..."oh nobody...I'm doing this for myself..I wanna look good" 

then on most days you throw on typical dirty jeans and a tshirt and throw on a hat etc. Not bothering to gel up your hair .. 

My theory..only cause this other electrician my fiance works with hooked up with this young girl in her 20s (hes in his 40s) ..my fiance is turning 38 in a few days.. anyways his other electrician friend hooked up with a girl there and asked my fiance if he thought she was cute...after he kept asking my fiance about me..asking if he'd ever give me up for a night ...which I was infuriated about .this dude cheated on his fiance and left her for this 20 something... but now they arent even together...he's a bad influence on my fiance and now he supposedly left so...yeah ..ive got a feeling my fiance is trying to look good for her on the days she works there "prepping" etc for the next day or whatever she does ...am I being paranoid or doesn't it seem like there's a chick at his work??! ... I know my fiance...he would look the same for me when we first met and cheated on his gf of 5 years for me ...(even though they were completely miserable) ... I'm.sorry this is so long ..any help advice etc. Or input would be greatly appreciated! 🙏💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)