HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

He sent me a text back saying this..I sent him that booty pic while he was at work, lolΒ 

20200503_020556.thumb.jpg.3cc9b7626349edd96ff52b781a5512d0.jpg

Anyways, cause I didn't respond to the text he knocked on the door to ask if I wanted milk & cookies.

..that's what he'll do...act like nothing's wrong πŸ™„πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

No one should ever be pushed to the side and treated this way. You deserve the best kitty I hope you are ok and things smooth out sooner or later😁. Better days ahead!

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

So..I think I'm breaking things off with my fiance guys, I'm miserable and I've tried so hard to make things work with himΒ but he's impossible. I need a man. He's just notΒ it for me.Β 

I think this has a lot to do with me being late (15 days late)...since he's been back around I'm miserable.Β 

I know I'm WAY LATE to finding out about this, but... hugs you I'm so sorry Kitty. Did he take it well, at least??

I know I don't post here often but I wanted to say that I am really sorry for what is currently happening to you Kitty. I do hope things will soon get alright, one way or another, for you: you deserve so much better; you are a great person.

You've been here providing great content and interacting with all us despite the situation so now it's time for us to be there for you if needed.

I am but a person on the outside looking in. But, from what I've seen of you here and the thoughts you have shared with us, you are an amazing woman and more deserving of someone that enjoys their time with you and makes you feel comfortable and happy. You have too much value as a person to simply 'accept' something because it is convenient.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, saxplyr said:

I am but a person on the outside looking in. But, from what I've seen of you here and the thoughts you have shared with us, you are an amazing woman and more deserving of someone that enjoys their time with you and makes you feel comfortable and happy. You have too much value as a person to simply 'accept' something because it is convenient.

Wow you nailed that on the head..I always seem to just settle for years in a terrible relationship because it's convenient and I'm not about to sit here in an empty apartment either lol ..a lot of furniture is his like the bed and couch...both things I'd need to be comfortable on lol ..but I did just purchase this coffee table...I could sit on this lolΒ 

Screenshot_20200503-144904_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b5ebb5ddb1e1e1188b1dcb8e21598ba3.jpg

I tend to shop when I'm filling empty voids...I've got quite the shopping addiction lol...BUT. ..I only let myself buy something on the weekends. I also got this rug ..lol ..I know you guys don't care but it's subject related, this is how I stay happy.Β 

Screenshot_20200503-145147_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24f9d7dd73e42a07a200af8917723eeb.jpg

Β 

• Curvage Model

OMG I'm reading ALL of your guy's responses and I'm taken back at how loving & caring you all are. I'm doing a little better but the issues at hand are all still there. He's getting ready to go to work right now ..so you guys will be getting sick of me again lolΒ 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, MarshallT said:

So you ARE pregnant? @HungrylilKitty

Still no period in sight...I'm gonna order a test online, I don't have a car and my fiance is on probation ..(for having 2 DUIs) ..so he works at nights and has a schedule he's got written down for his probation officer..so work is the only place he can be at. He's got this for another 5 months..I'm always honest with you guys, so there's the answer on why I haven't gotten a test yet lol ..I could walk 20 min up the street to the dollar store but I'm a fatty and that's exhausting lolΒ 

Hungrylilkitty,

Waking up to your content has been a guilty pleasure of mine. I was a Personal Trainer for 12 years and I’ve spent the last 8 years serving in the Army. On one level or another I can relate to everythingΒ you’re going through. I’ve counted calories relentlessly, stressed over food, pushed myself physically and scrutinized every inch of my body. I still continue to do so for my career. I jealously watch you stuff and indulge yourself just wishing I can do the same. Just wishing I could have the freedom to let myself go. You are a stunning ray of sunshine in my frequently difficult days.Β 
Speaking as a Trainer, a life coach, and as an NCO I’ve always held the belief you cannot pour from an empty pitcher. You have to prioritize yourself first and everything else will take care of itself. As far as relationships don’t compromise who you are for anyone. You shouldn’t have to rely on someone to complete you. You should be a fully actualized individual capable of being just as happy outside a relationship as in one. Relationships aren’t 50/50 they’re 100/100. You should be with someone because you like the person you are when you’re around them and vice versa. I promise you will be much happier. If they ultimately dull your shine or make you feel like anything other than your best self then there’s nothing wrong with trimming that fat out of your life.Β 
No matter where your life takes you know that I’ve appreciated a window into your life not to mention Dat Ass and I hope you achieve your 220 and everything else you set your mind to.Β 
Β 

-E

15 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMG I'm reading ALL of your guy's responses and I'm taken back at how loving & caring you all are. I'm doing a little better but the issues at hand are all still there. He's getting ready to go to work right now ..so you guys will be getting sick of me again lolΒ 

I could never get sick of you lol

I know I have been lurking this whole time, but just wanted to chime in and parrot what everyone else is saying. This quarantine sucks and is doing a real number on a lot of things, but it also has a way of bringing certain issues to forefront. I'm sorry this is happening now, but if there is a silver lining, perhaps it happening now will save an even greater heartbreak in the future.Β 

thank you for your wonderful content, I hope this all gets resolved in the least painful way.

Guest Dodgecummins

I hope you’re doing well. That’s an awful situation to find yourself in. 😒 treat yourself,Β You deserve it πŸ‘Œ

• Curvage Model

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT...I'M NOT PERFECT! .. so I would like to ask nicely if the select fewΒ would stop coming after meΒ like I'm perfect and that I can handle anything peopleΒ rudely say or do because they assume I've had an easy life when that's far from the case I am so sick and tired of everyone thinking that! They have no idea all the struggles I've been through to put myself in the situation that I'm currently at, pI've built myself up from a place so small literally and figuratively...I'm far from perfect I really wish I could sit down here and tell you all just how perfect I really am not so please do not be fooled by photos.. there's a lot more to someone's story than what you see on the outside. The reason why I'm writing this is because it never fails I always have to have some message in my inbox that someone is telling me this or that which in turn ruins my day because for some God knows reason they think it's okay to voice their opinion on me when I've never even talked to them before or do I even know who they are so why would they know who I am??Β it just doesn't make sense to me and it blows my mind that people think they know you based on photos alone. LEAVE ME ALONE!! Like I'm not going through enough already. People are so damn heartless πŸ˜©πŸ’” BUTT...THANK YOU SO MUCH TO 99.9% of you sweethearts that have been so kind, loving & nurturing πŸ₯° the kindness on this website blows me away ..thank you so much guys. It's nice to know I've got a place I can go to just vent and let it all out while sharing my journey with you all πŸ’• it's not always going to be butterflies and rainbows, I wanna be real with you all...I'm not about being fake so that EVERYONE loves me. I'm going to speak my mind. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea...not everyone's going to like me ..and I'm not going to like everyone but if you are in here following my journey I automatically love you hehe ...I'm sorry this post is a bit fiesty..I'm normally a meak little squeeky mouse but once in awhile a button is pushed, think of me as a lil chihuahua lol πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…πŸ’•

PS... you guys are probably like why's she so angry, many of you don't know but there's been about 5 people who have personally attacked me...calling me names, posting horrible photos to hurt me & they've been handled by the great mods..but in the end I was being bullied, bullied by people I didn't even know. I think someone who's mad at me had sent them but I'm just gonna drop it there..if you are reading this I hope you can please stop judging people & get to know them first & if someone is bad mouthing someone without knowing or had interacted with them that's because they are miserable in their own life, don't stoop to their level. I'm not perfect but I promise if I don't like someone there's definitely a reason. I was never a mean girl in school, far from being the prom queen..I was the shy girl walking through the hallways giving everyone peace signs lol...I've got a few photos of me doing so I'll post if you guys wanna laugh lolΒ 

FB_IMG_1588568116913.thumb.jpg.9142749f711a99f55926e9a9f7bd7901.jpg

^^^ This was me in HS..like I said...wouldn't hurt a fly πŸ˜…Β 

Sorry it's a not the clearest, it's a photo of a photo πŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Wow!Β  Now this is just me talking, but imagine if I was someone who just transferred into your high school and hadn't grown up going to school with you.Β  If I'm that guy, and you looked like that in high school, I would've considered you unattainably cute!Β  I would probably have been wrong of course, but I was painfully shy in high school and had ZERO game - so I would never have found out.Β  I could barely put a sentence together when talking to a cute girl so I would have avoided talking to you at all costs.Β  Rest assured though I would have admired you from afar!

Guest Chuunda
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Β ..but I did just purchase this coffee table...I could sit on this lolΒ 

Screenshot_20200503-144904_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b5ebb5ddb1e1e1188b1dcb8e21598ba3.jpg

Β 

Your butt might be too big to sit on that table, but at least you can be comfy wherever you sit with all that built in padding.

I hope you remember that you are a sweet person deserving of love with lots to offer the worldΒ and no creep can take that away from you. Take care of yourself and I hope you have a great day!

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Wow!Β  Now this is just me talking, but imagine if I was someone who just transferred into your high school and hadn't grown up going to school with you.Β  If I'm that guy, and you looked like that in high school, I would've considered you unattainably cute!Β  I would probably have been wrong of course, but I was painfully shy in high school and had ZERO game - so I would never have found out.Β  I could barely put a sentence together when talking to a cute girl so I would have avoided talking to you at all costs.Β  Rest assured though I would have admired you from afar!

That is honestly so cute it's funny because all the shy guys in my high school talk to me now and it's so funny because I remember them and I never thought they liked me because at the time my self-esteem was so low so I didn't think I was that good looking but they tell me that they thought I was just so cute ..it's just crazy how in high school things are so much more different than they seem when you get older.. when you areΒ little things seem so hard but they really aren't, it's all a part of growing up I suppose. Honestly you guys are all witnessing me from this past year finally be 100% happy with who I am on the outside πŸ₯°

But @pgtip00Β I sware I would've talked to you & been super nice & friendly, I was nice to everyone πŸ₯° especially the boys heheΒ 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)