HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I just noticed two of my regulars accounts are no longer here ...Stratosphere & Some Guy ... I miss them guys πŸ˜₯πŸ’” no wonder it's been soΒ dead in hereΒ 

Sadness and despair! :(

• Curvage Model

So..I think I'm breaking things off with my fiance guys, I'm miserable and I've tried so hard to make things work with himΒ but he's impossible. I need a man. He's just notΒ it for me.Β 

I think this has a lot to do with me being late (15 days late)...since he's been back around I'm miserable.Β 

I'm really sorry to hear that. Seems like you've been on an emotional roller coaster for the past week. Has this been brewing for a while, or have the last fews days just been too rough for you? You seemed to be so eager for him to get back while he was away, but once he returned you weren't happy about his demeanor

Β 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Seems like you've been on an emotional roller coaster for the past week. Has this been brewing for a while, or have the last fews days just been too rough for you?

Β 

It's been brewing..I thought by joining curvage and getting into this whole fetish thing would improve our sex life and he'd be more affectionate..he was for a bit but he's back to his hangups and selfish loving. He's very small down there and it's an issue. He's suggested pumps etc. But I make sure I let him know those things aren't needed as long as he loves me right. He wont even please me..I do ALL the work while he lays there... when I ask him to "do me from behind" the lastΒ 2 times he got limp.. making me think there's something wrong with me ..I love and respect myself way too much to have a guy make me believe I'm not good enough and play mind games with me.Β 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

This is an example of who I'm dealing with here ...I'm in the bedroom with the door locked..he's out in the living room..I texted him "I don't wanna be with you anymore" ..I heard himΒ pick up his phone and slam it down..I never got a response...he's out there making cereal for himself now ... there's no feelings for me guys, NONE.Β Β 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

55 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

The pizza video was the only video where I wasn't solo. You should check out all my other stuffing videos ..it sounds like those are more up your alley

I hope I am replying properly because i am new to the site and the curvage world. I will definitely have a look at your other videos. It's my husband who encouraged me to check out the site so I'm still working my way around :)

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is an example of who I'm dealing with here ...I'm in the bedroom with the door locked..he's out in the living room..I texted him "I don't wanna be with you anymore" ..I heard himΒ pick up his phone and slam it down..I never got a response...he's out there making cereal for himself now ... there's no feelings for me guys, NONE.Β Β 

You definitely deserve at least a reply. I know quarantine can make emotions flare and hormones might be a factor too. I'm not saying at all that you should doubt yourself but having an open conversation with him might help. Tell him exactly what you told us here and see where it goes. Wishing you a lot of luck and strength because relationships aren't easy all the time.Β 

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You should read the message I sent you a little while ago. It might help with your situation. You deserve better.Β 

Well that all blows - big time! I'm sorry to read all this. I hate to think we're part of the problem but if we are, that's kinda petty. Life is too short to be unhappy sweety. If he won't talk, and you can't work things out, AND you're miserable, then getting away from each other is the best thing. Tough as it may be to deal with in the short term, long term it's for the best.Β 

Sometimes my wife and I are on each others nerves lately. There is so much going on in the world that can make people lose their minds, and not even realize that they are behaving out of character.Β Β 

Β Financial despair can wreck havoc in ones life, make you feel unworthy, make you not want to have sex.Β 

Β I suffer from extreme PTSD, military related...being in isolation is a breeze for me. I absolutely hate being around people. My family...being stuck inside our house and walls...its driving them insane.Β 

Β  I'm not saying that's all you may be experiencing right now...but you have to ask yourself, "If my fiance were to die tomorrow...would I feel alone and sad, or would I feel free?" This world is making us rely more and more on family for support. If you aren't getting it from him, and you've voiced that to him. Then you'll need it from somewhere. I hope this helps you a little. Hang in there....πŸ€—

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, CherryPie69 said:

You definitely deserve at least a reply. I know quarantine can make emotions flare and hormones might be a factor too. I'm not saying at all that you should doubt yourself but having an open conversation with him might help. Tell him exactly what you told us here and see where it goes. Wishing you a lot of luck and strength because relationships aren't easy all the time.Β 

He sent me a text back saying this..I sent him that booty pic while he was at work, lolΒ 

20200503_020556.thumb.jpg.3cc9b7626349edd96ff52b781a5512d0.jpg

Anyways, cause I didn't respond to the text he knocked on the door to ask if I wanted milk & cookies.

..that's what he'll do...act like nothing's wrong πŸ™„πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest bananas123
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

So..I think I'm breaking things off with my fiance guys, I'm miserable and I've tried so hard to make things work with himΒ but he's impossible. I need a man. He's just notΒ it for me.Β 

I think this has a lot to do with me being late (15 days late)...since he's been back around I'm miserable.Β 

So obviously you have to do whats best for you and it sucks that you're feeling this way, but you said you enjoyed having him in your pizza video right? do you think if you started doing more videos that involved the both of you it would help to rekindle things and he'd learn to treat you how you deserve

Oh darling. That is terrible. In isolation emotions run high and small irritations can build into something out of control that avalanches through. The main thing is that you are happy and safe, if that means leaving your fiance then that is for the best. But first be open with him and how you are feeling, us men are not the best at picking up on emotions or the expressing of them.Β 

No amount of unsolicited advice will help you, this is something personal between partners. Whatever happens we will be here for you.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)