HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww you're so welcome, I love being kind to everyone on here (that are nice to me as well) a few guys even have my number LOL ..so yes I did get super friendly with everyone, I'm not snobby at all ..I can't imagine just posting photos and leaving..I just think that's rude & self absorbed..I'm here for more than just an ego boost and money (even though money's nice and I could be called gorgeous all day long but I can assure you my insecurities always stay put lol) I've been through a lot so I'm a lot more humble than most chicks I think..just imo..you've gotta go through tough times so see what really matters .anyways I'm rambling lol ...welcome! I'm excited I've got a new friend 😋 I'm Dana btw

He can be lol ..once he leaves for work I hopped on here to see how my "other men" were lol.... Even though I told myself I need a break...my fiance was ths main culprit driving me insane 😫😔

You're truly adorable! Im so excited to follow your progress Dana! Im Frank BTW 😋 And i agree its not safe to give away ur phone nr to strangers, its safer to use apps for that ☺️Id love to chat with u on kik HMU if u want; frask884

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Frask884 said:

You're truly adorable! Im so excited to follow your progress Dana! Im Frank BTW 😋 And i agree its not safe to give away ur phone nr to strangers, its safer to use apps for that ☺️Id love to chat with u on kik HMU if u want; frask884

I appreciate you looking out for me Frank ..it's nice to meet you too sweetie :D

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys be honest, how do you feel about the Barbie Doll body, like this?...This is how I thought all men wanted their girl's to look like..I would starve myself to look like this & the models in the magazines.

20200427_013438.thumb.jpg.23f7eb7957508443e271709f11adbe4a.jpg

20200427_013413.thumb.jpg.d47f8b5e2602a4da918b276725c5638f.jpg

This isn't me btw lol 

This type of figure doesn't really do it for me, to be honest. I prefer a much thicker middle/belly, and also don't care for bony hips. I wouldn't rule someone out based on this, but also wouldn't seek this person out.

On a side note, I'm glad that you stayed! You are a wonderful person, she curvage is lucky to have you. I'm sorry that your fiance is being a grump, as it can be really hurtful. I hope he improves his attitude, as you deserve to be treated like a princess.  

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Euglenoid said:

This type of figure doesn't really do it for me, to be honest. I prefer a much thicker middle/belly, and also don't care for bony hips. I wouldn't rule someone out based on this, but also wouldn't seek this person out.

On a side note, I'm glad that you stayed! You are a wonderful person, she curvage is lucky to have you. I'm sorry that your fiance is being a grump, as it can be really hurtful. I hope he improves his attitude, as you deserve to be treated like a princess.  

Awwww, thank you sweetie...I really appreciate that 🥰 

I just can't stand him always being serious..in my posts I say lol a lot of because in real life I'd be laughing and having a good time....I love nothing more than that..then there's his sour puss face..it's getting old...but anyways, that's why I come on curvage to get a break 🥰

52 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Sorry to hear about your relationship problems, in a loving/caring relation, we shouldnt feel this way. You say you want to have a baby ? You should fix that asap with him or idk .. cause you def deserve better honey ♡

Mm, im no counselor or parent, but it really doesn't sound advisible to get pregnant if you are in an unhealthy relationship? 🤔 I think communication have to be the solution, there should be a reason why hes so grumpy? @HungrylilKitty have u tried talking? Or writing?

Some people express themselves more easily if they write it in a letter. It also gives the other part time to reflect and answer proper, instead of yelling and fighting.. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm usually someone who lurks around curvage because I don't want to make a mistake with a silly comment. I just couldn't help myself this morning though. You are quite literally the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wish you a happy gaining and that you get to your goal weight (or bigger). I also hope that you resolve your issues with your fiance and you are in fact pregnant! And just because of you I may pop up and comment a little more ;)

Guest Secretfeeder1979

Guys be honest, how do you feel about the Barbie Doll body, like this?...This is how I thought all men wanted their girl's to look like..I would starve myself to look like this & the models in the magazines.

This isn't me btw lol 

I don't like it.  I prefer my lady with some neat on her  bones. All my girlfriends and ex wife gained weight. I encouraged them to gain. I dated a few women who were that thin initially, but within several months they would be about 20lbs heavier. My current GF over the past almost 20 months has gained about 100lbs...big tall Amazon..6ft tall.

This isn't me btw lol 

No, Kitty, I do not find these photos sexy in any way, and I never have. I thought I was alone in feeling this way until I discovered FF and Curvage. This "Barbie" body looks unhealthy to me. Your current voluptuous body is actually my ideal, one that my wife came very, very close to a couple of years ago before she went on a very strict diet and lost 20 pounds. I admired her willpower to diet and to resist every temptation I teasingly put in her way, but I let her know that I was excited this weekend when she told me that she had gained 5 pounds from lack of physical activity due to the Corona virus. I haven't seen or felt it because we've been both in self-quarantine for the past month, in different states

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This isn't me btw lol 

You were beautiful then too. You are an attractive girl. However, my opinion is that women are sexier soft. I think that you are a much sexier woman with the curves. I believe that most men will see you the same way as I do. A very pretty girl!!

Hace 18 horas, HungrylilKitty dijo:

Chicos, sean honestos, ¿cómo se tiene acerca del cuerpo de la muñeca Barbie, así? ... Así es como pensé que todos los hombres querían que se viera su chica ... Me muero de hambre para verme así y los modelos en las revistas.

Este no soy yo por cierto 

a woman with a good body will be attractive being skinny or fat. the girl in the photo is sexy, too skinny but I've always been slim too honestly it would be great to meet a girl like that and start gaining weight to discover this fetish and decide to get fat enough That is the fetish of much of what we are here, to see a beautiful woman gain weight, right?

• Curvage Model

🍕🍕🍕KITTY'S A PIZZA SLUT🍕🍕🍕

*PRICE REDUCED*...Watch as Kitty obeys her feeder like a good girl & devours a whole pizza & 8oz soda. He feeds her slice by slice..giving her belly rubs in between 💕 towards the end she trys to fight him on a few slices but obeys like a good girl..so again she's rewarded with belly rubs to help work in all that food 🥰 *scroll for video* here are a few screen shots from the 15 1/2 min video: 

SIDE NOTE: She ate AGAIN an hour later! 🐷

20200427_234936.thumb.jpg.58aefa27c7c98bb432542ffd90a04cdd.jpg

20200427_233508.jpg.2edaa635fb2d165174bc5fe003461147.thumb.jpg.3406f409bd1ee640ff0b37c5fedcffc5.jpg

20200427_231852.jpg.30b9655b0582ae5b608a1c08cebb000d.thumb.jpg.56344df1b5b2f8477e687fbddbbfa8eb.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)