HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Stratosphere5.0

Wow! How about we see that much added again! ;) seriously would love to see it jiggle! Is it soft or muscular? 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Stratosphere5.0 said:

Wow! How about we see that much added again! ;) seriously would love to see it jiggle! Is it soft or muscular? 

it's honestly both, it bounces though, doesn't jiggle.. my whole life I've never had a jiggly butt, it's not in my genetics 

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Your pics are amazing wow !!!

hot girl train GIF

Haha love that gif, how he physically turns her head lol ..thank you 🥰💋💕

55 minutes ago, crusty said:

The curves are absolutely sexy, but wow, you are one absolutely beautiful woman!!😁

Thanks sweetness 🥰💋💋💋

• Curvage Model

What 1 1/2 year old has abs??! Lol 

image000000(12).thumb.jpg.63cddb831b1785f5376ef72ad03c270b.jpg

There's lil baby me.. I wish I could show you guys my muscular lil bubble butt but I can't lol .but I sware I looked like a lil bodybuilder as a baby lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Marshall7
24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

There's lil baby me.. I wish I could show you guys my muscular lil bubble butt but I can't lol 

scarred for life.... @HungrylilKitty

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL shush it mr! ..I showed Marshall my nude baby photos..you know the typical baby photos every mother takes lol 

and I'm never looking at another baby photo again...lol

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

it's honestly both, it bounces though, doesn't jiggle.. my whole life I've never had a jiggly butt, it's not in my genetics 

Oh....I will guarantee that soon it will have some jiggle. You might not see or feel it. But there will be rippling, and there will be some jiggling. The only one that's going to see it is your fiance, when he's behind you enjoying the heavenly body you've sculpted yourself into. 😁

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

image000000(12).thumb.jpg.63cddb831b1785f5376ef72ad03c270b.jpg

There's lil baby me.. I wish I could show you guys my muscular lil bubble butt but I can't lol .but I sware I looked like a lil bodybuilder as a baby lol 

You must have been a beautiful baby
You must have been a wonderful child
When you were only starting
To go to kindergarten
I bet you drove those other kids wild!

And when it came to winning blue ribbons
Well, I bet you taught the other kids how
Well, I can see the judge's eyes
As they handed you the prize
I bet you took the cutest bow
Yeah, you must a been a beautiful baby
'Cause baby won't you look at you now!
💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ylledeuce said:

Oh....I will guarantee that soon it will have some jiggle. You might not see or feel it. But there will be rippling, and there will be some jiggling. The only one that's going to see it is your fiance, when he's behind you enjoying the heavenly body you've sculpted yourself into. 😁

You're right, he said he loves all my new dimples, cellulite and new tiger stripes on my love handles 😇 our love life has never been better..I can just tell by the way he handles me he's more turned on by my body and I love that *sigh* lol

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, rotwang said:

You must have been a beautiful baby
You must have been a wonderful child
When you were only starting
To go to kindergarten
I bet you drove those other kids wild!

And when it came to winning blue ribbons
Well, I bet you taught the other kids how
Well, I can see the judge's eyes
As they handed you the prize
I bet you took the cutest bow
Yeah, you must a been a beautiful baby
'Cause baby won't you look at you now!
💕😃👍

I dunno how I didn't see this, I've got a poet in my thread, how awesome is that..you're good! Thank you sweetie 🥰💋💋💋

@HungrylilKitty, you really are beautiful. Curvy and thick and stuffed not only in a drop-dead gorgeous, satisfyingly sexy way, but also in an artistically, aesthetically pleasingly full way.

I adore all the photos you've shared so far, but could I put out a request? I'd love to see a figure like yours filling out a full outfit that you might wear out on a given day. It's something very pleasing to see such a profoundly full figure, well, filling out an ensemble. Naked/lots of skin is a knockout punch, but theres a subtle flavor to savor in modeling a body (and smile) like yours in other wear.

Either way, glad you've taken a liking to around here. You sure like to engage with the community, which is an A+ with a serving of 5 gold stars on the side :)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)