HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Good night Kitty! Hope you have some yummy midnight snacks close to u! 

Bet you don’t even remember what it was like to be fit super active and disciplined enough to control your cravings, now your just a greedy fat lady! 
you should try some jumping jacks to remind you that workout are a hobby for fit girls. Chubby women don’t have that as a hobby :) their hobbies are donuts and cookies :)

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, mid1234566 said:

Good night Kitty! Hope you have some yummy midnight snacks close to u! 

Bet you don’t even remember what it was like to be fit super active and disciplined enough to control your cravings, now your just a greedy fat lady! 
you should try some jumping jacks to remind you that workout are a hobby for fit girls. Chubby women don’t have that as a hobby :) their hobbies are donuts and cookies :)

that's so cool ....lol

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Jsphr0827 said:

Hmm. 🤔 yes indeed. Get fatter though 🥰🥰🥰

that can be so rude..I've literally gained 35lbs since the end of Oct, basically the beginning of that..imagine accomplishing that & someone who just wants you to get fat for their own enjoyment says "get fatter though" ..like I haven't put on over 100lbs..I'm only 5'2 and petite..I don't have the structure to be an amazonian sized woman. My goal is to get to 280 without any health issues..my feet are already getting swollen. 

anyways..I appreciate the heart emjoiis at the end of your statement but can we ever just appreciate the NOW & what I've JUST accomplished..it's just always "more, more, more" ..lol

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

that can be so rude..I've literally gained 35lbs since the end of Oct, basically the beginning of that..imagine accomplishing that & someone who just wants you to get fat for their own enjoyment says "get fatter though" ..like I haven't put on over 100lbs..I'm only 5'2 and petite..I don't have the structure to be an amazonian sized woman. My goal is to get to 280 without any health issues..my feet are already getting swollen. 

anyways..I appreciate the heart emjoiis at the end of your statement but can we ever just appreciate the NOW & what I've JUST accomplished..it's just always "more, more, more" ..lol

We are all here for the same interests, but us viewers need to realize everyone has different goals and wants. We are lucky enough that you models invite us into your journey / interests. 

Anyways, you look amazing, and thank you for the wonderful content you put out. 

23 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Even at 280 people will think you are over 300 pounds.🥰

I checked and for your height at 280 pounds you would need 5X-6X size pantyhose to get over those sexy thighs and hips.

The way you carry your weight, it will definitely push the 6X pairs to their limit.🥰

Yes, that is 6X meaning 6 times bigger than just being a queen sized fat girl. 😍

What guy wouldn't be in love with that and the rest of the Kitty package?  🥰

22 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Well said!

On 4/7/2023 at 11:17 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Perfect response. 

You look fantastic at any weight and people should appreciate the fact you take the time and make the effort to post on here. 

You're a little bit taller than my partner (5'1) and a bit heavier (240lb approx) so I completely get where you're coming from about 'get fatter' comments- there's only so much weight a small frame can carry! 

Anyway, you look gorgeous so just keep doing what you're doing and be happy 😊 

• Curvage Model
On 4/8/2023 at 7:29 PM, sconesy73 said:

Perfect response. 

You look fantastic at any weight and people should appreciate the fact you take the time and make the effort to post on here. 

You're a little bit taller than my partner (5'1) and a bit heavier (240lb approx) so I completely get where you're coming from about 'get fatter' comments- there's only so much weight a small frame can carry! 

Anyway, you look gorgeous so just keep doing what you're doing and be happy 😊 

Awwww, thanks luv ❤️ your support means so so much! 🥰 *kisses & hugs* 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)