HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, CurvesRyummy said:

You should see the video she posted elsewhere of her jiggling those thick thighs! Omg! 😵 

lol awww *blush* you're so sweet.. I plan on posting a longer video here you will love ❤️ so please check that out! 🥰 appreciate all your support! 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty! Hope you've been doing okay the past week

Thanks sweetie..I'm hoping this is temporary but I'm currently running  into THE SAME EXACT HEALTH ISSUES I ran into the last time I got around this weight..I can't walk cause my feet are killing me..the left foot is WAY worse than the right & here I go again (with spending my days with laying in bed with my feet elevated).

I've also gsined another 5lbs this past week and with that has come wheezing which will keep me up until I find a position where my air ways are cleared. 

I really don't know guys. My health is important to me and so is my goal. I've been eating nightstands full of candy these past few months and craving sweets like no other and that's another thing that happened the last time I reached this weight. My appetite IS NO JOKE  ..if you guys have been following me whoever you'll see for yourself. The weight gain is extremely noticeable..here's a clothed version of this chubby body 😋 

Screenshot_20230222_092304_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7b48f074b4f497ec6804c5584258f391.jpg

^ & btw..this belly has become quite the drama queen lol..if I'm hungry this belly wants food ASAP ....I get HANGRY & the inner spoiled rich brat from my childhood comes out & it makes me sick lol 😆 

23 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks sweetie..I'm hoping this is temporary but I'm currently running  into THE SAME EXACT HEALTH ISSUES I ran into the last time I got around this weight..I can't walk cause my feet are killing me..the left foot is WAY worse than the right & here I go again (with spending my days with laying in bed with my feet elevated).

I've also gsined another 5lbs this past week and with that has come wheezing which will keep me up until I find a position where my air ways are cleared. 

I really don't know guys. My health is important to me and so is my goal. I've been eating nightstands full of candy these past few months and craving sweets like no other and that's another thing that happened the last time I reached this weight. My appetite IS NO JOKE  ..if you guys have been following me whoever you'll see for yourself. The weight gain is extremely noticeable..here's a clothed version of this chubby body 😋 

Screenshot_20230222_092304_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7b48f074b4f497ec6804c5584258f391.jpg

^ & btw..this belly has become quite the drama queen lol..if I'm hungry this belly wants food ASAP ....I get HANGRY & the inner spoiled rich brat from my childhood comes out & it makes me sick lol 😆 

Aww, my poor buddy *hugs* hope you feel better soon.

QUESTION - Do you think that a TREADMILL in your home would be helpful?  There's another Curvage model (un-named) who demonstrated improvements using one after a tremendous weight gain.  So observing her results (still eating plenty BTW) is what gives me this idea to suggest to you.  Circulation to your feet, overall mobility, and energy level would be improved, perhaps.  My thinking is that a COMBINATION of being a Feedee and moving your limbs may get you past this hurdle you've faced before at this weight.  You may even be able to RENT instead of BUY the machine. What do you think about this TREADMILL idea ??? 😍

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Kitty, I hope you're about to find a solution to your health problems.

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Have you thought about mixing up your routine a bit? Doing some light yoga or if possible water aerobics? Maybe switch up some of what you’re eating to feel a bit better to overcome the hump?

healthy gaining is an oxymoron, but you definitely can do some things to help with your mobility as you pack on the pounds.

Guest Carcer89
8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hopefully you'll recover quickly and find a way to avoid further health issues, your health needs to take priority.

That belly knows what it wants 😂

Guest ChairFeeder44
40 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, good news! My foot is doing soooo much better! ..I took the advice of those who said to be a little more active so I have..it hurt at first just walking on it but strangely enough that hurt stopped hurting..I was so happy! 🥰

Sounds like you need someone to give you occasional foot massages! Probably wouldn’t hurt to invest in a nice soft recliner to kick back in to rest your feet. Just get a sturdy one cause I don’t think a rickety one would hold up under your curves🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Curvage Model
On 3/1/2023 at 2:10 PM, Bigfella44 said:

Sounds like you need someone to give you occasional foot massages! Probably wouldn’t hurt to invest in a nice soft recliner to kick back in to rest your feet. Just get a sturdy one cause I don’t think a rickety one would hold up under your curves🥵🥵🥵🥵

I'm literally lol ....a lounge chair would be PERFECT for my loafie life lol

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)