HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

Goodmorning Fellas, if you're looking for some content go back a page & you'll see I've uploaded 2 new photo sets, the one set has wonΒ a popularity award πŸ† & the other isn't too far behind πŸ₯°

Also, this pastΒ Tuesday I uploaded a video that I've been so ecstatic to share with you guys the noticeable amount of weight I've put on since the cake video (the weight amount is revealed in the video)Β I've had tons of requests for a HUGE stuffing & my feeder provided just that..PLUS ..pay no mind to the skirt, there's PLENTY of skin that's shown lol ..there's me showing off & the fact my belly throughout the entire video obviously wanted to be the star of the show..it was quite funny & even though I was embarrassed I knew you guys would for sure enjoy it πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Β 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WOW, so you know ALL about astrology,Β  could you pleaseΒ do mine too? I've always wondered what my Sun,Moon & Rising signs were πŸ˜πŸ’•

Well, i wouldn't say i know all about astrology. I just looked up my birth chart one day and it kinda stuck with me. Its not that hard to look up, honestly. Just google 'astrology birth chart' and you should be able to find your sun, moon & rising signs easily

• Curvage Model
On 2/12/2023 at 11:39 AM, DanteSparda45 said:

Well, i wouldn't say i know all about astrology. I just looked up my birth chart one day and it kinda stuck with me. Its not that hard to look up, honestly. Just google 'astrology birth chart' and you should be able to find your sun, moon & rising signs easily

I try but it honestly doesn't make sense to me and I think I'm doing it wrong..if you could help I'd appreciate it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

• Curvage Model

Just getting out of bed having devoured a bunch of food this past weekend.. my body is feeling super duper plump & happy πŸ₯° (please ignore all the cat hair on my shirt..it's literally no where else BUT there..lol)Β 

Every day is exciting..what food journey will my feeder have for me todat?

Screenshot_20230213_135458_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5698ecf3d0c7084835adcdf7a5ea621d.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_135038_Gallery.thumb.jpg.de8f56c5b09f510a98d148c5bc79b8b5.jpg

Β 

• Curvage Model

❀️ HEYY FELLAS, I REDUCED THE PRICE ON MY BRAND NEW VIDEO ❀️

(PRICE REDUCED 24 HOURS ONLYπŸ’•)

JUST WAIT & SEE THE NOTICEABLE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT MY FEEDER'S PUT ON ME SINCE THE CAKE VIDEO,Β IT'S PRETTY CRAZY! πŸ₯΅πŸ˜…

Β 

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Just getting out of bed having devoured a bunch of food this past weekend.. my body is feeling super duper plump & happy πŸ₯° (please ignore all the cat hair on my shirt..it's literally no where else BUT there..lol)Β 

Every day is exciting..what food journey will my feeder have for me todat?

Screenshot_20230213_135458_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5698ecf3d0c7084835adcdf7a5ea621d.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_135038_Gallery.thumb.jpg.de8f56c5b09f510a98d148c5bc79b8b5.jpg

Β 

I was too busy looking at you thick plump curves to notice the cat hair.

I have to thank for you delivering us a taste of such sparkling, indulgent imagery, glistening with hedonistic undertones; You inspire everyone here, who yearns for the sweet sickly syrup taste of pure unadulteared hedonism. You are amazing, I hope you remain well and happy! May life continue to be your treasure and I wish you well in future ventures. 🧑🧑🧑🍧🍨🍨🍨 You are walking art!

" In you I see dirty
In you I count the stars
In you I feel so pretty
In you I taste God
In you I feel so hungry
In you I crash cars "
personified.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

Your thick thighs are absolutely breathtaking, young lady!

Thanks @regbill ..I made a short lil snippet video of em wigglin & jigglin..just didn't post it here. Here's a screen shot of the beginning before I was grabbin & jigglin them all over showing off their growth 😈

Screenshot_20230218_231356_Gallery.thumb.jpg.72f45a87ff3d233246b24f0bde572ceb.jpg

On 12/20/2022 at 12:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

FELLAS, What turns you on the most about feederism and curvy women? πŸ’•

94112304.thumb.jpg.e37c5ce96963c0dcdbc31feaa67d726c.jpg

214435968.thumb.jpg.c2ff7d0a52118b61b43820abe5dca049.jpg

Just having a quick scroll through the posts and seeing this, It's both the challenge and knowing that as a Man I'm past my insecurities, my foolishness, My Inexperience. I know Florida is the land of sweet oranges. great Wrestling and home of the original IBM PC for which we have to thank allowing such moments here. It comes down to just taking on the championship like Jon Moxley and taking what you really want in life, don't give a damn. The taste of rich reward that comes from growing the orchards, and tearing apart the orange. You wake up and you want more.🧑🧑🧑🍊🍊🍊

On 2/12/2023 at 4:43 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Goodmorning Fellas, if you're looking for some content go back a page & you'll see I've uploaded 2 new photo sets, the one set has wonΒ a popularity award πŸ† & the other isn't too far behind πŸ₯°

Also, this pastΒ Tuesday I uploaded a video that I've been so ecstatic to share with you guys the noticeable amount of weight I've put on since the cake video (the weight amount is revealed in the video)Β I've had tons of requests for a HUGE stuffing & my feeder provided just that..PLUS ..pay no mind to the skirt, there's PLENTY of skin that's shown lol ..there's me showing off & the fact my belly throughout the entire video obviously wanted to be the star of the show..it was quite funny & even though I was embarrassed I knew you guys would for sure enjoy it πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Β 

I really enjoyed this video, very well done! worth every cent

• Curvage Model

It's 2am & I can't rest UNTIL I doordash myself those yummy deep fried cinnabon donut balls from Taco Bell! 🀀😀😈

Screenshot_20230220_015858_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e63bc9731fe236458c9c62c8979933c2.jpg

^ my growth this past month is so undeniably noticeable..if you haven't seen my newest 30 mim stuffing video,Β  fellas it's on sale for only $8.99 (fromΒ $12.99). Please read the reviews, I'm very proud of how it turned out & ALL the support πŸ₯° you guys are the best πŸ’•

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's 2am & I can't rest UNTIL I doordash myself those yummy deep fried cinnabon donut balls from Taco Bell! 🀀😀😈

Screenshot_20230220_015858_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e63bc9731fe236458c9c62c8979933c2.jpg

^ my growth this past month is so undeniably noticeable..if you haven't seen my newest 30 mim stuffing video,Β  fellas it's on sale for only $8.99 (fromΒ $12.99). Please read the reviews, I'm very proud of how it turned out & ALL the support πŸ₯° you guys are the best πŸ’•

How many do you usually eat in one sitting?

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In all honesty....Β Β 

Animated GIF

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@HenkeΒ Awwww, that truly means the 🌎 to me, thank you so much! That video was a blast πŸ₯° amd got me so insanely full..my belly at the end was quite the site to see πŸ˜† πŸ’•

this video was awsome, this type of video you did is made for hardcore guys like me, don.t leave any rooms when you eatingπŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You are definitely eating good and that belly is getting lots of treats

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)