HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 5:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

Picture_20210201_222754033.thumb.jpg.dcf3cb1822f4f874426ac586ccd949da.jpg

^ 🤯🤯🤯

You can barely fit in the frame with how big you’ve gotten. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and may the lbs continue to come

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe thank you 🥰 I can't believe how much bigger I'm getting especially recently.. @distance23 said to me "since when did your legs get so big??!" ..lol it made me laugh cause I'm honestly wondering the same thing, I literally blew up overnight 😂

I'm not even done yet...I've gotta get to 280! 

Yea the weight recently has noticeably been going to your hips/thighs. Bursting through that old hour glass figure to full on fatty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What turns me on the most about feederism/weight gain is the way it can literally change a person like you’ll see them at the start be a athlete or in your case a model and have a strict regimen in the gym then they put on weight and they would burn out in 5 mins over a exercise they use to be able to do with ease. It’s hot to see that progression, I have a friend who was relatively fit and worked out now she’s well over 300 lbs and gets tired on walks. It’s hot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)