HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys which video would you rather see? 

1. A stuffing video 

2. It's been a month since my last measurement/weigh in video & I've gained even more inches and pounds than I ever have in a month than ever before...would you like another measurement video or watch me stuff my face? lemme know! 😊💕

Stuffing with some set-up maybe picking up your food at the drive-thru so we get to hear all you order. Hopefully, a thin girl will be at the window as you let her know you are REALLY hungry.  

• 2 months later...

Heyy fellas, I'm a bit down in the dumps tonight so I figured I'd come on here & chat with some of you, if anyone's even here..

but I was wondering, what weight do you guys like your women at? what are y'all attracted to? I'd love to know! 😊

Picture_20210528_210333157.thumb.jpg.8f748cf5338786e906470ed399895fe0.jpg

^ a lil bit of a fact for this photo I had to have my fiance prop me up with pillows behind me..my tummy & my thighs make it so hard for me to sit up on my own lol    #fatgirlstruggles

Also, I can't thank you all enough for all the support on my latest video, it's so motivating to know you're all rooting for me 🥰 I finally reached a weight goal that I've been trying to reach since I joined curvage & not only have I reached it, I've surpassed it 😁💕 I can't be happier/more excited..I'm finally figuring my body out and how it responds etc. I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing & the pounds should continue to pile on 😁 if you haven't seen my video yet I'd love for you to check it out, my weight gain is very noticable in this clip 😊💕

300 pounds on the small end for someone under 5'5" preferably shorter. Ideally probably closer to 400 pounds.

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Gosh, I don't understand why women (myself included) think 200lbs is so much...it wasn't until I reached 200lbs that I realized it's not even that big...here's me at 182 when I first got active on curvage..I look so tiny! ..but if you would've told me 3 years ago I was going to be 182 I would've thought that was much bigger...I sware society has to blame ...girls used to idolize Lindsey Lohan and paris hilton...we loved how their bones would stick out of their lowrise jeans..we thought that was sexy...we thought men thought it was sexy as well...I look back at those girls from 2009 and I literally cringe! ...they look like lil kids not women..

IMG_20200906_234545_088.thumb.jpg.220f56e5410c977b2b8286f34ade699d.jpg

^ me at 182 

20210529_164358.thumb.jpg.59fc89b03cb9b20ec11b8b38a337f0de.jpg

^ me at 205lbs 

Yes, 182 is barely on the spectrum of looking average sized. Even at 205 you are still not that big.  You should always try to be the fattest girl in the room.  At 300 you will win the contest most of the time.  Wonder if you when you get to 300 you will think it isn't that big either.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Another belly pic 🤰💕

Picture_20210602_215455272.thumb.jpg.2bc25d44f999ea446d6bdced04649e03.jpg

so I'm glad I got a size 2X ...I was thinking I should get a 1X cause this girl (Trisha Paytas) on YouTube was reviewing a bunch of Fashion Nova summer outfits along with this bikini...I fell in love with it..anywho, she's a pretty big girl & she said she got a size 1X .she's 5'3 and says she weighs 220..but who knows she's always lying...but as I was reading the reviews online something told me to go with the 2X ..besides, everything I order now is a 2X..I gotta get over the fact 1X no longer fits..so if any of you guys watch her on youtube..you can get an idea how big I am..I'm now bigger than Trish Paytas is currently ☺️ that kinda blows my mind 🤯😅😋

20210602_231607.thumb.jpg.f0ef2139d7fed49c6dcf2d7807b3e6e1.jpg

Who wore it fatter?    

We all know Kitty did.  🥰🥰🥰

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

CURVY IS HOW GOD MADE ME 🥰

Polish_20220110_185932224.thumb.jpg.f365f2d826ac760d635d75514e7079ce.jpg

That is the stuff of which dreams are made.  You look so natural as a plumper.  I truly can't imagine you any other way.

I hope that outfit streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchs so you can wear in future updates of "look how much smaller I was then."

8 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

What a sweet thing to say, the band isn't very stretchy on them like the leg part which makes it very difficult to wear..I definitely didn't wear them to bed, after the video they wear off & much more comfy pj's were put on hehe 

So, will just have to imagine taking you on  a date in it. 🥰  

I would always love having the fattest date in the restaurant.

13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, miss you too! ALL of you!

Sorry I haven't been on as much guys, I did however make an 8min 2 yr anniversary body update video just showing you all just how jiggly I am now. Appreciate all the love on the video. You guys keep me motivated. I even made every single video less than $5. 😊💕

I've been feeling down a lot lately & I'm starting to feel like with no matter how many new stretchmarks I get etc. It's not good enough while others women stay the same size but just do stuffing videos and that's okay but I feel like there's a pressure on me to HURRY..you guys gotta remember how tight I was when I first joined, I didn't jiggle ANYWHERE, there were no love handles, stretchmarks or flabby anything. 

This is the perfect picture to show JUST how much I've grown in exactly two years, yes I've fallen down a lot but always got right back up..determined to reach my goal of 300-320lbs..it used to be 250 but when I reached that, it was MY decision to keep growing :

PhotoCollage_1647238543389.thumb.jpg.6dbbc4a077c9b79c7584626ccf5c4b97.jpg

@Vath I ❤ that idea hehe 💕 

You look great and every guy on here would love to have you as a girlfriend.

Yes, we will love to see you pass the 300 mark pushing further to 320 knowing you always want that scale above 300.

When you go out on dates do you like to go places with other fat women or do you always want to be the only fat woman in the place?

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FULL BELLY ✔ LOVE HANDLES ✔ BELLY HANGING BETWEEN LEGS ✔ LINES ON BELLY FROM OVER INDULGING ✔ BOOTY SHELF ✔ SUPER SOFT N CUDDLY ✔💕

119166793.thumb.jpg.e188097c052e89045aa8cca20b88006c.jpg

250055856.thumb.jpg.e379c40b3ba1c7da50379e29ca4ad37e.jpg

Who couldn't love a fat piggy 🐷 who loves being a fat piggy🐷?   🥰

How I would love to take you shopping for a piggy reward outfit.

5 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Damn it's been awhile since I wore those but got the thigh highs in "plus" 

thats right around my goal so you'll get your wish luv

you know how I do ;) I'm excited about my new extra belly blubber....I'd never miss the opportunity....and when I make a weigh in I'm not gonna tell anyone....I've got a time in mind but I like to surprise ya'll 💕

You should get some and wear them in your posts.  Looks very sexy on your huge thighs, hips, and tummy.

I can see you going in to buy " Congratulations sweetie" says the saleswoman "It looks like you went up another size." 😀 😍

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'd rather have a man tell me that lol 😆 gay or straight lol 

Of course, I would tell you that as well.

One of the sexiest things I remember when my old GF started gaining was watching her squeeze into her pantyhose and the look on her face when she was told she needed to buy Queen size. 🥰

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omgosh in no time you'd get me into the 300s! 😁

The Year is 2025 and Kitty is now over 400 pounds looking at her 300 pound self.  Omgosh she thinks How could I have ever thought that was big? 

Kitty would always make her guy happy always wanting to be the fattest woman wherever he takes her showing off her thick thighs and plump calves and that massive belly.  🥰

Awwwww thank you preciousness 🥰

LOL whoa! ....I think you've gotta realize just how tiny (compact) I am..I was also 2 months premature so my whole life I've been super petite..I'm just at the 5'2 mark.. me at anything over 380 would be detrimental to my health etc. There's people on that show MY 600lb life but you'll notice they're all tall/bog boned individuals. So me at 380 would be super big ..

Screenshot_20221201-203241_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5bc1a66ad29a46d4f5dd1a18f2435025.jpg

^ to get an idea of how tiny (compact) I am I just took this tonight..but look how close my belly button is to my chest lol..I'm a very teeny petite girl..so anything over 400lbs isn't realistic for me. Every woman's body is different..numbers are just numbers, it's really down to genetics etc. & how you look & what weight your body can handle. When I got to 250 I started getting health problems..I posted online that my feet were swollen and I couldn't stand up for more than a minute without sitting down..I do believe that happened cause I gained the weight entirely too fast though and I didn't have time to gradually build up the strength to carry all that around..so this time I'm taking it slowly ..I've gained so much weight already since I've been back with my old feeder too (the one who got me to my heaviest) so I can't wait to share with you all how much more I've gained..if you watched my latest video I reveal what my new end weight goal is..I'm not playing around 😏 kitty's here to gain ..woohoo! 😁💕

It was just for teasing fun. 🥰 A 300+ pound Kitty would be even hotter than you are now which is pretty darn hot. Any guy here would be in love to be dating or married to a 300 pound Kitty who loves being fat. 😍

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Even hotter? 🥺 so I'm not good enough now while I'm over 200lbs & growing? 😔💔

I dont want to give out the details to my last video but my feeder & I have come up with a great plan on a weight..I think you'd be very happy 😁

my post was basically letting you know I'm very short..5'2 ..I googled "What height is considered a midget?" & got 4'10 ..lol..so I'm literally 4 inches taller than a midget ..it would physically be impossible for that midget to be OVER 400lbs lol & I'm not too far away from that height is all I'm trying to say..I'm just trying to give guys a better understanding of how weight is perceived differently in every single girl that's all. Like me at 350 would be VERY big 😁 definitely a SSBBW 💕

These girls below have amazing body's to me:

Screenshot_20221120-172003_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5c1d55a08044233be76c8ec69192431f.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-172052_Instagram.thumb.jpg.eb521bfe51563d5a16dbad1f579c589e.jpg

& This little gif 😅

tmp(2).thumb.gif.44402fba010049f7351bd282e71f8fa2.gif

Yes am just teasing. I would love you at your size now but just knwing you want to be bigger is hot.  It's hard to imagine you not being a SSBBW.  It looks so natural on you. 🥰

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much 🥰 I just posted some pics from when I was at the weight I'm reaching now..I felt so beautiful and voluptuous at 250 ..I can't imagine how hot I'd feel at 300 😁💕

Love that bodysuit photo. You face looks so plump and sexy as does your tummy and thighs and calves.  Would love tp see something like that but adding pantyhose to accentuate your sexy thick legs. 😍🥰

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@Casanova Frankenstein

Here's another body type I love and that's more to my body type: 

PhotoCollage_1650927824160.thumb.jpg.b4d452f9194cf665e84b9a68205e2a35.jpg

& this is me with those hip pads I had bought and tried on under my clothes for a video....if I could get my hips this big..I'd be such a happy woman lol 

Screenshot_20220425-124151_Instagram(1).thumb.jpg.a9fe8b2e43cd76a5227c6bebe916f4a9.jpg

Super sexy.. I love that you are padding even at your size.  It shows how much you enjoy the look. Do you ever wear when you go shopping to try on skirts and dresses?  How excited do you get when you have to ask for a larger size when the one you picked is just too small. 🥰

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww thank you! & noo I don't wear the pads out in public even though when I brought it the girls did on the reviews ..they'd show them wearing it under dresses etc. I just got it so I could see what I'd look like & for fun..I made a video for Curvage where I wore a few outfits then switched to it..it was super encouraging that's for sure but I don't think I could ever wear it in public..I'd feel really silly lol ..there was one review where the girl loved it & wore it out in public & got a lot of attention from men & her husband made her return it 😆 

BUT these are starting to get really popular, I'm seeing a bunch of girls (especially the latinas) getting them..it's actually something that they all wear under their clothes (I had no idea) I just can't imagine wearing it while single..then the guy's disappointment when you take your clothes off & youre 3 inches smaller on both sides 😂 it's just not right..I could see if youre married & want to spruce up an outfit though. *shrugs* 

Hehe awww thank you 💕 I'd be all over you too handsome..you're a hottie for sure 😏😈 *blush* 

Would love a wife that would do that.  Getting a size or more up on her skirt with the padding. Just make me even more turned on and waiting to take you home. 🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)