HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

22 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WARNING: GRAPHIC STORIES

Noo..and I developed it on my own but the messed up part, knowing I had body issues my mom would intentionally put oil in my pancakes and food..my step brother caught her once and was like eww what are you doing and she goes "sssshh these pancakes are for Dana" ..when I got them everyone else's were fluffy but mine were heavy and filled with vegetable oil...I cured and cried..but she made me eat them..super cruel stuff, u ran home on my 18th birthday cause I was sick of it...I was 102lbs then....I had my bf from PA drive down to FL to come get me and he did..I snuck out the night of my 18th bday. I was living with him for 3 months and during that time I had perfect control over my eating disorder and got down to 70lbs! My step dad from another marriage was in PA and visited me ..once he saw me he took me away from my bfs place and we went to California. While we were there we got into an argument and My step dad is who is 5'11 picked me up slammed me up against the wall actually breaking a power socket and then slammed me to the ground and began chocking me..I thought to myself I'm gonna die, his pupils were huge with anger and I thought fast and while I was crying tried getting the words "I love you out" & that sec his face changed and he let go of my neck and got off me . ...he was really going to kill me. While he was chocking me he had his knee on my tiny stomach and tore out my belly button so blood was all over my stomach. He apologized and went to the hardware store to fix the hotels socket  ...during that time I called the cops. Got a temp restraining order and moved back to Florida with my mom. She was so happy to have me back she allowed me to eat whatever I wanted ..then i got into Pilates which is a low impact exercise..so I didn't lose any weight. Then I introduced myself to weights and then finally cardio..then met my fitness bf the personal trainer and then the rest you guys read in my first post here in this thread I believe...sorry to tell such a depressing story but I think it's important for people to know what you've been through. I had a lot of hard times when I broke up with my trainer bf for this web cam model hunky hot Abercrombie and Fitch looking guy who treated me like dirt and got into drugs really bad...it was awful. Anyways. A lot of people assume I've had this perfect life but it's far from the truth. I had taught myself how to love me, I never saw a doctor for my eating disorder either. I conquered it all on my own. I was sick of being miserable..then later on with the fitness I was sick of holding myself down again...it finally feels amazing to be FREE! 😁💕

It is terrible that you had to go through such terrible experiences. Some people just suck. Glad you are free and happy at last.

Wonderful pictures as per usual. Of course the ever growing curves are lovely to see but the best development is how gorgeous your face is looking. It’s definitely fuller but proportionately so with the rest of you. Your facial features are still the same they’re just filling out to match the rest of you. XL kitty just keeps “growing” more beautiful.

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Borcjon said:

Also I have no words for your story other than “powerful”. You are a bastion of perseverance through adversity. I don’t envy you having to go through all of that but it’s not a sad story when you take in how strong it has made you. You are truly amazing.

Okay, you've got me nearly in tears! Thank you for saying that about me...I don't talk about my past often but to hear someone say what you just did makes me realize I should be super proud of myself...thank you 💋💋💋

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Okay, you've got me nearly in tears! Thank you for saying that about me...I don't talk about my past often but to hear someone say what you just did makes me realize I should be super proud of myself...thank you 💋💋💋

Victor not victim. You survived because you endured and are strong.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

⚠️WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!⚠️

System shutting down to prevent damage.

3 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

i cant take it your actually to cute 

LOL, you two are so frikkin sweet haha thank you 😅💕

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WARNING: GRAPHIC STORIES

Noo..and I developed it on my own but the messed up part, knowing I had body issues my mom would intentionally put oil in my pancakes and food..my step brother caught her once and was like eww what are you doing and she goes "sssshh these pancakes are for Dana" ..when I got them everyone else's were fluffy but mine were heavy and filled with vegetable oil...I cured and cried..but she made me eat them..super cruel stuff, u ran home on my 18th birthday cause I was sick of it...I was 102lbs then....I had my bf from PA drive down to FL to come get me and he did..I snuck out the night of my 18th bday. I was living with him for 3 months and during that time I had perfect control over my eating disorder and got down to 70lbs! My step dad from another marriage was in PA and visited me ..once he saw me he took me away from my bfs place and we went to California. While we were there we got into an argument and My step dad is who is 5'11 picked me up slammed me up against the wall actually breaking a power socket and then slammed me to the ground and began chocking me..I thought to myself I'm gonna die, his pupils were huge with anger and I thought fast and while I was crying tried getting the words "I love you out" & that sec his face changed and he let go of my neck and got off me . ...he was really going to kill me. While he was chocking me he had his knee on my tiny stomach and tore out my belly button so blood was all over my stomach. He apologized and went to the hardware store to fix the hotels socket  ...during that time I called the cops. Got a temp restraining order and moved back to Florida with my mom. She was so happy to have me back she allowed me to eat whatever I wanted ..then i got into Pilates which is a low impact exercise..so I didn't lose any weight. Then I introduced myself to weights and then finally cardio..then met my fitness bf the personal trainer and then the rest you guys read in my first post here in this thread I believe...sorry to tell such a depressing story but I think it's important for people to know what you've been through. I had a lot of hard times when I broke up with my trainer bf for this web cam model hunky hot Abercrombie and Fitch looking guy who treated me like dirt and got into drugs really bad...it was awful. Anyways. A lot of people assume I've had this perfect life but it's far from the truth. I had taught myself how to love me, I never saw a doctor for my eating disorder either. I conquered it all on my own. I was sick of being miserable..then later on with the fitness I was sick of holding myself down again...it finally feels amazing to be FREE! 😁💕

Kitty, thanks for sharing this very sad but ultimately uplifting story. I was hardly expecting such a "confession" in response to my question but you've helped us all understand you a whole lot better. It feels like the mere act of recounting these experience was liberating for you: you've looked adversity in the face numerous times and conquered it. I admire women who have the confidence and courage to thumb their noses at the prevailing beauty norms and find happiness in being/becoming themselves. That confidence and courage can be more sexy than physical beauty ... although you have all three going for you!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Really glad you finally reach your goal to get pregnant :) ♡ it must be such a relief for you. Now, you have one more excuses to say why you're growing. Its the baby !! Haha

I'm not actually pregnant hun lol..in my pic seriously you'll see my tummy gradually grow lol but my period is 11 days late in 2 hours!...but I've been reading that ibprofins can delay your period if you take a lot but it says for a few days, like 2 ..not 11 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

58 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm not actually pregnant hun lol..in my pic seriously you'll see my tummy gradually grow lol but my period is 11 days late in 2 hours!...but I've been reading that ibprofins can delay your period if you take a lot but it says for a few days, like 2 ..not 11 

I feel silly now. I actually also thought you were pregnant based on one of your posts that said:

👶👶👶HUGE(LITERAL)ANNOUNCEMENT👶👶👶

Kitty's Pregnant! & her HUGE belly is getting in the way of EVERYTHING! She can't even paint her toes,take her dress on/off 💅

😁  My joke about you eating for two still stands though.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)