HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Lalo66
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Mmm that's hot ..can this piggy sit on you for hours? HeheΒ 

Yessss piggy! πŸ·πŸ–πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Lalo66 said:

Yessss piggy! πŸ·πŸ–πŸ˜

Oooh hehe πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹πŸ’•Β 

An update for y'all...I've been eating non-stop..tons of junk food and lots of meat too though .. I was lacking meat cause I'm not good at cooking it but my feeder's been making me lots of yummy meats πŸ₯° gotta feed this booty meat too lolΒ 

Guest BrewGuy

That’s fantastic. Sounds like your feeder has his priorities and skill set in the right place πŸ‘ŒΒ 

Guest Sweet Jujube
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Oooh hehe πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹πŸ’•Β 

An update for y'all...I've been eating non-stop..tons of junk food and lots of meat too though .. I was lacking meat cause I'm not good at cooking it but my feeder's been making me lots of yummy meats πŸ₯° gotta feed this booty meat too lolΒ 

If you keep eating like that you'll be reaching my size pretty soonΒ πŸ”₯😍
Having a feeder is one of the best feelings ever!Β 

• Curvage Model
On 4/4/2020 at 12:07 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Some new photos for my forum men πŸ₯° you guys are the best .. let's see if every guy that views these will leave a reaction πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Picture_20200403_235557727.thumb.jpg.b64470e418d8da962f10d4a919b1cf1d.jpg

20200403_235741.thumb.jpg.f3f5a22df76bb4f767eb5bcd058677d0.jpg

You're just so pretty!!! I can't wait for the transformation of your chin and jawline getting fatter😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, DanteSparda45 said:

We are not worthy to be in the presence of this goddess

Lol! You're just the sweetest πŸ₯° I'll be posting a new video shortly 😁 if anyone doesn't know, I've got 3 new videos if you'd like to check those out πŸ™πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

So how's your Wednesday been going?

It's going good, I'll be posting a video very soon πŸ‘ŒπŸ’• Its been exactly a week since my last video but last week I made 2 videos and a video a week before that..I like to make a new one once a week :)

28 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's going good, I'll be posting a video very soon πŸ‘ŒπŸ’• Its been exactly a week since my last video but last week I made 2 videos and a video a week before that..I like to make a new one once a week :)

That's a good strategy, really. Sorry for the late "reply" but i was taking a nice hot bath.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)