HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2020 at 6:58 AM, Number21 said:

Welcome! Any place in particular you hope the weight goes, or shape you hope to grow into as you gain? Thanks for all the lovely photos!

Yes, I hope the weight goes to my breasts and booty the most.. however with my recent 20 lb weight gain in 3 months, there's new stretch marks on my inner thighs and where my love handles are ..the weight grew on so rapidly, literally overnight! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, fritz256 said:

Good God you are gorgeous!  And plumping up just in time for bikini season too!  I wonder how your swim suits will fit you now?

I will have to do a swin suit bikini pic set or video just for you! ;) 

On 1/27/2020 at 7:51 PM, penguinatorxl7 said:

omg your gain is so hot and amazing!!!

You said you were super hardcore into fitness before and a fitness model, yet you seem like a natural gainer now. Was it hard for you to decide to get bigger for your significant other or did you do it with ease? That and what cup size are those glorious boobies of yours now and what were they before? :)

it wasn't as hard as you think it would be, when he had first met me I was thin but I went away to california and went from 130 to 165.. so when he first saw me he was in love lol ..I went back down to around 150 then gained the weight and went back up to around 170.. then back down to 163ish.. then recently gained 20 lbs and now I'm up to 182 and he's literally IN LOVE lol .. this is the heaviest I've ever been :)  my breasts were only a small A cup when I was around 110-115..I got my breasts done though and then they were a D.. they are now a double d, possibly an F.. I'm not sure, I'll have to get a bra fitting to know for sure :)  

22 hours ago, ñii007 said:

Nice weight gain, your body looks so much beautiful with your curves, but how is your condition? And would you lose weight if your relationship ends?

I will not lose weight.. however I would probably get into fitness again... but I would do things differently than before, I wouldn't stop eating.. I would just focus on building more muscle in my legs and booty.. I still do some squats and walking lunges at home, I love keeping my lower half solid :) I love a solid body ...I think thats when I'm my most confident.. 

21 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

When you really think about it, this is what you train for. Training leads to a bigger appetite, to carry a bigger and heavier physique and to look better. This is an extension of all that.

Furthermore, just being heavier is giving your muscles a workout with the added benefit of fat reserves for greater amounts of fuel.

The natural uniqueness made by ladyfat allows for a more artistic approach to modelling, which is why I truly consider that we call this scene "alternative bodybuilding". You are really coming full circle with your full frame. 

that's a really great way of looking at things :) thanks for the insight! 

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe thank you :) I really want to get HUGE! 

your profile photo reminds me a lot of my booty when I reached 165, it was exploding out of my underwear, here's a photo of that..enjoy!

83679561_1163887673804735_4016279598445625344_n.thumb.jpg.003b28318651a24d0b3f0ae2f107258e.jpg

If that's what your booty looks like at 165 then I see really big things in your future.😉

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It started as soon as I met him, he was always bringing me food and I would dirty chat him on the phone and through texts ..he would love to write me out erotic stories and in the story he said he would feed me a big meal and afterwards cuddle and he said he'd feel my full firm tummy and get aroused...so that's when it become obvious to me :) I would also catch him on this website too! lol but throughout our relationship he's told me he likes me so much better while I was gaining weight, our love life has gotten so much better since I've put on the weight.. he's the total opposite of my exes so it's taken some getting used to but now I'm completely convinced along with him that women are just sexier with curves! I mean who wants to cuddle a bag of sticks? not me either lol .. so I totally get it :) women just look so much more feminine when they are round and soft .. besides it's nice I never go hungry lol, he's ALWAYS making sure I eat ... I love it! 

It was the fact I was sick and tired of starving myself and obsessing over my weight.. not many people know this but I had an eating disorder back when I was only 19 years old and I got down to only 70 lbs! .. I was horrifically skinny, but I got myself out of that by getting into fitness, but with fitness comes restrictions also, as I got older the more I wanted to stop restricting myslef and just live a happy healthy life..in the very beginning when I was going from 130 to 150 so drastically I was noticing I had high blood pressure cause my body had never been that weight my whole life but as in adjusted my blood pressure stabilized and now that I'm 182 my blood pressure is still fine. I was just meant to have this body type. My mother is also around 160 and naturally very curvy :) .. we just look better with weight on us, not so fragile :)  

I'm not going to lie, before I was very judgmental and it's taken a lot of growing up to realize women of all sizes are beautiful... my boyfriend has done an amazing job of convincing me of that :) ..I would've judged me hard LOL 

Thanks for opening up HK. I'm so sorry you struggled with annorexia. I'm glad you overcame it and now you're focusing on being happy. Know that you don't have to be any particular weight to be beautiful! 

Guest romeos92
43 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

83938955_171757310762298_5585853221852676096_n.thumb.jpg.70e953c4573ac6d04edf9a464cd2d5f3.jpg here's a more recent photo :) 

i must see that booty reach 55+ inches..it would be amazing

You know HK, you might me the first legit fitness model to get into gaining.  

I read a lot of weight gain fiction stories and the whole trope of the fitness model gets fat has gotten so cliche'd that the stories are getting boring. Thing is,  I never thought we'd actually see a real fitness model join our little gang here, it's kinda nuts!  

I know it's been a long road for you to get to this point but I hope you have a great experience here and on your journey.

Guest grateful

Love couples stories!   Thanks!  😍

You are proof that a beautiful woman make fat look so good!   :wub:

Never get tired of feeder BF reports!  ❤️  Thanks!  😁

Thanks for posting all of these before and afters pics. No doubting it: you were truly stunning when you were thinner. However, I very much prefer the fleshier you right now, especially since you are so confident and comfortable with the weight gain, the softness, and the curves. Your bf is a lucky guy. You should definitely go in to plus-size modeling! Or have you already, outside Curvage?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)