HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, edjax14 said:

Looking great. What’s your feeding schedule nowadays

Everything & anything at all times lol..my appetite lately has been insane, I'm definitely going through a growth spurt ..in width 😏😋

35 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

You know what, there's times I absolutely love the Internet...

And this is one of those times 😍

Simply beautiful in any and every way I can think of 🥰

hehe awwww, you're such a sweetheart *kisses* I just love your comments & compliments, they always make me smile, thank you so much 😘💕

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

HEYY FELLAS 😁 I'M FINALLY BACK WITH A BRAND NEW VIDEO (JUST APPROVED) 

I've been sharing pics with ya'll but I'd love you guys to see my newest stuffing video to see just how noticeably bigger I am 😌🐷💕

PhotoCollage_1686057304865.thumb.jpg.bfb0335ae924a51ada647b0907ad2ba7.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_033319_Gallery.thumb.jpg.821c13fe62509e73a202966ed0461637.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_035154_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3a147a7f5740150d2b22cde65020685d.jpg

Hey HungryLittleKitty ----- JACKPOT !!!  Every day I have been coming to Curvage to see if you have made another video telling you amazing weight gain story.  I didn't want to be a pest to keep asking you when it was coming out.  Nonetheless, I knew that you were EATING like mad so your next appearance would be totally epic fatness.  Your 3X announcement thrilled me to no end because it means that your dress sizes are being burst at the seams on a size 24.   I also seem to be the first to post a comment --- quite an honor for me.  CONCLUSION -- did you hear that whoosing sound?  That was my hand reaching back for my wallet to BUY this newest video.  Proud to be your Customer !!!   

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey HungryLittleKitty ----- JACKPOT !!!  Every day I have been coming to Curvage to see if you have made another video telling you amazing weight gain story.  I didn't want to be a pest to keep asking you when it was coming out.  Nonetheless, I knew that you were EATING like mad so your next appearance would be totally epic fatness.  Your 3X announcement thrilled me to no end because it means that your dress sizes are being burst at the seams on a size 24.   I also seem to be the first to post a comment --- quite an honor for me.  CONCLUSION -- did you hear that whoosing sound?  That was my hand reaching back for my wallet to BUY this newest video.  Proud to be your Customer !!!   

sent you a message luv 🥰

2 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Perfection...Pure plump perfection🥰

giphy(9).thumb.gif.902bc25569eea6ab3e6f403248f59f5e.gif

Awwww, thank you so much 🥹🥰

Guest sedcgamer
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been sharing pics with ya'll but I'd love you guys to see my newest stuffing video to see just how noticeably bigger I am 😌🐷💕

Screenshot_20230606_033319_Gallery.thumb.jpg.821c13fe62509e73a202966ed0461637.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_035154_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3a147a7f5740150d2b22cde65020685d.jpg

You look really good. I think you lost weight in your face. Other photos you looked like you gained too much weight in your face. Love those cheek bones. 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, sedcgamer said:

You look really good. I think you lost weight in your face. Other photos you looked like you gained too much weight in your face. Love those cheek bones. 

Thank you! That means a lot..even though I've got a little double chin going on when I look down..I'm happier my face hasn't ballooned out like it had before..but I honestly think that was due to my health cause not only was my face swollen, my hands and feet were..it was super embarrassing..but this time around I'm watching my health and staying more active instead of laying around 24/7 & doing absolutely nothing all day everyday..my Dr advised me last year to lose weight ..he was concerned for my heart & overall circulation & blood pressure. 

Guest sedcgamer
4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you! That means a lot..even though I've got a little double chin going on when I look down..I'm happier my face hasn't ballooned out like it had before..but I honestly think that was due to my health cause not only was my face swollen, my hands and feet were..it was super embarrassing..but this time around I'm watching my health and staying more active instead of laying around 24/7 & doing absolutely nothing all day everyday..my Dr advised me last year to lose weight ..he was concerned for my heart & overall circulation & blood pressure. 

You getting back into fitness? Would love to see a sexy fat chick working out really hard. Its one of my fetishs I really do love watching fat chicks workout.

Guest sedcgamer
On 6/1/2023 at 8:34 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Just fillin out chairs (& spilling over a lil) 😏🥰

20230601_200657.thumb.jpg.6fbdebc9b337fcca79a54dee4cb37809.jpg

Your so big you almost can't even fit in that chair. Man do I want to rub that belly.

Guest GetFatter
18 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I couldn't stop myself from rubbing alittle more than just your profound GUT, I'd have to head south alittle to satisfy that need as well. 

We all know you get horny when you eat, and you live satisfaction of a big round belly exposed through your now to taught clothing.... don't be ashamed it's ok... your making me just as horny watching you get fatter than FUCK.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, GetFatter said:

I couldn't stop myself from rubbing alittle more than just your profound GUT, I'd have to head south alittle to satisfy that need as well. 

We all know you get horny when you eat, and you live satisfaction of a big round belly exposed through your now to taught clothing.... don't be ashamed it's ok... your making me just as horny watching you get fatter than FUCK.

mmmm 😏😈💕 this is for you luv:

Screenshot_20230607_043808_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2f1cd0b01213a07d2b28e4d51660036e.jpg

Guest GetFatter
3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

mmmm 😏😈💕 this is for you luv:

Screenshot_20230607_043808_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2f1cd0b01213a07d2b28e4d51660036e.jpg

Don't be shy... show us what's in the bag... how many calories are you about to shovel down into the bottomless pit? 

What's for dessert after all that? 

You better take are of that other need after you get that belly good and full!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, GetFatter said:

Don't be shy... show us what's in the bag... how many calories are you about to shovel down into the bottomless pit? 

What's for dessert after all that? 

You better take are of that other need after you get that belly good and full!

that's all in my video babydoll 😁💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)