HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I've been okay. Just been working a lot. Gonna be taking a bit of a vacation in a couple days, so I'm looking forward to that

woohoo! vaca time! 😁💕

7 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Poor kitten needed loads of belly rubs and TLC after a large heavy meal *rubs your belly and tells you it'll all pass soon*

Awww 🥰 ..I could've really used a man's sexy hand to help me out that night hehe 💕

On 8/2/2022 at 2:22 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww, that really means soo much! Thank you so much 🥰 

oh my gosh 🥺💕 Thank you so much! 💖 

I recently had fitness photographer Dan Ray contact me ..he's offered to shoot me again even back when I weighed 180lbs.. he thought I looked great (when I first joined Curvage) I don't know what his schedule looks like cause he's ALWAYS on the road. I really enjoyed working with him & the way he captured me.. if this is the type of photos you like I can easily have a friend help or take them on my own. I've got rent to pay but I do want to buy a new wardrobe cause I don't have anything cute to wear..once I do I will definitely get you photos just like this, even if I'm all alone I've got a brand new camera & tripod stand I can use..the only thing though..is my camera has a self timer..but it's only for 2 seconds..like seriously lol..who tf can run away from the camera and pose for a photo in only 2 seconds 😂 lord help me...but thats why I can take a video for you all....there's lots of ideas flowing in my mind right now

@regbill Awwww, I just love you two! 😁🥰

Kitty, If you're going the fitness photographer route, it'd be amazing to see some side by sides of you doing fitness poses to compare to the old ones!

• Curvage Model
On 8/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, regbill said:

It looks like the rest of your body is just along for the ride now.

That just made me literally "LOL" 😂💀

On 8/2/2022 at 9:22 PM, mrccstar09 said:

*Sees the smallest sliver of cake* well can't let that go to waste *puts in on a fork and brings it to your frosting covered lips* open wide 😈

lol, you're just something 😌😅 yummy! ....*curls up next to you wanting your manly hands on my belly* 😈

On 8/2/2022 at 10:01 PM, distance23 said:

That tummy is certainly surging...whatever you're doing is certainly making her happy

haha I know exactly what its from..when I was sick I would lay in bed eating box after box of little Debbie or Hostess cakes lol and the weight literally stuck there & refuses to go anywhere else 😅

On 8/2/2022 at 10:38 PM, lovemfat said:

Not only growing but now looks like it is starting to drop more as well.  Nicely done!  Growing so perfectly.

Thank you so much! 😁

21 hours ago, Wilash said:

Does your belly have name?

lol! You can be the boss of her name 😋

20 hours ago, oatmeal said:

That side shot really puts your belly into perspective. It's hard to see the growth looking straight on but absolutely undeniable when you turn to the side.

right! I definitely need to stand by the side more often cause front view really doesnt do me justice...even the pic of me laying on the sofa in pain from being overly stuffed you can actually see the size of my body, mainly my legs/booty in that pic than as if I'm just standing there in a mirror or taking a front selfie 😊

3 hours ago, xonin said:

Kitty, If you're going the fitness photographer route, it'd be amazing to see some side by sides of you doing fitness poses to compare to the old ones!

lol I'm here to meet my goal not mock myself or turn this whole thing into a joke or funny matter 🙃😅 

• Curvage Model

A new video is coming VERY soon! But in order for me to make it I need to come up with a little money for the idea I have.. so any support would be appreciated by purchasing any of my videos (all listed at only $4.99)

To help/For quick access:  click the red flashing "CLIPS" button by my photo/member name or by purchasing my most recent video, thanks fellas! 🥰

• Curvage Model

@DanteSparda45 & @Jack230 Thank you guys so much 🥰 

Also..I keep getting these guys saying they want to be my feeder but are just messaging me for other reasons & aren't serious. Serious Inquiries only please ❤ like if you wanna be my feeder or sponsor a meal purchase a handful of videos, anything helps 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

47 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Also..I keep getting these guys saying they want to be my feeder but are just messaging me for other reasons & aren't serious. Serious Inquiries only please ❤ like if you wanna be my feeder or sponsor a meal purchase a handful of videos, anything helps 🥰

I'm certainly down for sponsoring a meal or 2! 

58 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I didn't realize there was an open feeder position needing to be filled. 😳

Exciting news.

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I just got a new job, so give me a couple months to get situated for a serious feeding...but I'm down

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)