HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, regbill said:

I need proof or it isn't happening!

Actually, I believe you I just want to see you new bulging thighs.

I posted proof..people just looked & unfollowed me *sigh* ...here's the photo, just for you sweetie 💕

68346640.thumb.jpg.917feef6a15b7afce02f0f8d04a0fffd.jpg

my legs are getting their shape back & my booty is getting more round 💕

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I posted proof..people just looked & unfollowed me *sigh* ...here's the photo, just for you sweetie 💕

Those people who unfollowed you are idiots. You are an amazing woman, and you deserve all the love in the world for how sweet you are. And you're so beautiful, too. :)❤️

7 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Okay look at how cute and round you are!  *Grabs your belly with one hand, while the other grabs your booty*

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Eggbert and I love your growing thighs!In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

As for people unfollowing I guess they don't a beautiful woman when they see her.

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

5 days after starting my weight gain shakes again, my thighs are starting to not just rub together but overlap eachother while I walk, whoo hoooo!  Come on thunder thighs! Come to momma..I know you legs can do it, haha *determined* 😁🎊🎉

I love this so much. Knowing how much you want to grow and your excitement is so damn sexy. 🤤

5 days after starting my weight gain shakes again, my thighs are starting to not just rub together but overlap eachother while I walk, whoo hoooo!  Come on thunder thighs! Come to momma..I know you legs can do it, haha *determined* 😁🎊🎉

I love this so much. Knowing how much you want to grow and your excitement is so damn sexy. 🤤

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Loving the shape of yur booty and the size your legs are taking on.  Looking sexier by the pound.  Keep doing amazing things you deserve it!

Guest Mealstrom

Hi dear! I don't get to post much but I've been following your thread from the very beginning and want to say some words of encouragement.

The community and certain people in it, they can have sort of a distorted view when it comes to gainers and gaining. In all my years being an admirer, I have seen countless individuals unfollow/give up on certain gainers and models they once followed and supported, simply because they weren't meeting their unrealistic expectations. Maybe the model in question wasn't getting big enough, fast enough, maybe they perceived them as losing weight, etc. All things that have to do with unrealistic standards and expectations. Sometimes, I think these people forget that you and others like you, are in fact human beings with lives going on. The reality is that, if half of those individuals saw you in person. they would probably eat their words. That's just how it is. Perceptions, perspectives, and expectations can become easily distorted in this community, so don't fret.

If anyone is unfollowing you, it's because they're the problem, not you! Keep enjoying yourself and your body, because that's what it's all about. ❤️

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, foregolf72 said:

355 pages doesn’t seem like you’re lacking in attention

That's not it sweetie ....I've been sick..I need all the love I can get ..those 355 pages are from 2 1/2 years of updating everyone with pics etc. During my journey since Feb 2019, I've seen people come and go ..but there's a very select few that I adore that have stayed cheering me on through the ups & downs.. it hurts when you think some guys care and all of a sudden they disappear 💔😔 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, lovemfat said:

Loving the shape of yur booty and the size your legs are taking on.  Looking sexier by the pound.  Keep doing amazing things you deserve it!

Thank you so much! I've gained 6 1/2lbs since my most recent weigh in video 😁🎉🎊 it's only been 6 days! These weight gain shakes are helping me so much 🥰

4 hours ago, Mealstrom said:

Hi dear! I don't get to post much but I've been following your thread from the very beginning and want to say some words of encouragement.

The community and certain people in it, they can have sort of a distorted view when it comes to gainers and gaining. In all my years being an admirer, I have seen countless individuals unfollow/give up on certain gainers and models they once followed and supported, simply because they weren't meeting their unrealistic expectations. Maybe the model in question wasn't getting big enough, fast enough, maybe they perceived them as losing weight, etc. All things that have to do with unrealistic standards and expectations. Sometimes, I think these people forget that you and others like you, are in fact human beings with lives going on. The reality is that, if half of those individuals saw you in person. they would probably eat their words. That's just how it is. Perceptions, perspectives, and expectations can become easily distorted in this community, so don't fret.

If anyone is unfollowing you, it's because they're the problem, not you! Keep enjoying yourself and your body, because that's what it's all about. ❤️

Thank you for saying that seriously....it's not as easy to put on weight & keep it..last April I went from 217-250 by July ..I couldn't get out of bed and when I did it was impossible for me to stand for longer than a minute..I also posted proof of my swollen feet....my feet had blown up when I was moving into my apt and it caused the skin to become so tight it was so painful I had to go to the hospital. When I take my time & gain weight slowly all that doesn't happen.

Also when I gained all that weight so quickly I had soooo many guys saying "why are you gaining so quickly, I'm not able to appreciate the gaining process". 

So for my health and for the building process I'm not going to rush it like I had last year..I'm going to gain quickly in the beginning just cause there's weight my body wants to put back on since getting sick..then it'll slow down. 

and yes I'm actually bigger in person than how I appear in my selfie photos..when my feeder met me in person he even said I definitely photograph a lot smaller than how I look in person 😊

What a kind uplifting message, thank you precious *squeeze hugs* 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

You have an amazing body, I certainly appreciate it but I totally understand if that isn’t enough to make you feel like a goddess! Maybe a new stuffing video will encourage all your followers to show you the love you truly deserve 

Definitely I get it 😊 men wanna see me stuffing my face.... I like to do that while wearing lingerie or something that shows off my body, especially my tummy 🥰 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Hope you're having a better day today. 😊❤️

Yessss..all you fellas are such sweethearts..I adore you all so much 🥰 every single one of you guys that take the time to like my posts, I don't go without noticing your names & sweet comments even if I just leave them a "❤" they all make me smile 😊 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)