HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

It sounds like you should at least take some time out relax, take stock and figure things out.

If you scale back on the modeling then I'll just have to deal with not seeing you as much.                                                                                                If you decide to quit then this guyIn Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals and I will miss you.

What ever yo do your health and happiness are more important then what I think.

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, regbill said:

It sounds like you should at least take some time out relax, take stock and figure things out.

If you scale back on the modeling then I'll just have to deal with not seeing you as much.                                                                                                If you decide to quit then this guyIn Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals and I will miss you.

What ever yo do your health and happiness are more important then what I think.

I'm straight up BALLING right now! ... @regbill this isn't written in stone it's just how I'm feeling at the moment.....I'm a perfectionist and I feel like lately with getting sick and dealing with personal life stuff something happened and the excitement to make new content has faded. Like you said though and a lot of people have suggested that I just take a couple weeks off and wherever I start up at will be what it's going to be. I just hope you guys are here for me when I get back..if I take a break or decide I can't make it here anymore after I post a new stuffing video that'll just tell me a lot that's all. 

I love you all & all my supporters who never miss a beat, you guys are the ones who kept me together & motivated ❤ I'll forever be greatful. Let me get better and we'll go from there. 

Guys if you wanna help your girl out pleeease go purchase a video....it'll help me and my situation more than you will ever know 🙏💕 I don't money for food til the 19th. I really need to regain my strength and size 💕 love you guys xoxox 

*lots of hugs and kisses to @regbill & Eggbert*  you guys make me smile on my darkest days ❤

Definitely sorry to hear all of this...setbacks are always tough and money is the same way...I run a business and have seen things dwindle hard due to gas and other reasons...

As far as your health, it's the most important factor. Take the time you need to feel better; personally, I'm not going anywhere and there are many who feel the same way on this thread. If you need anything, particularly someone to vent to, the inbox is open...

You've worked hard, this is evident. It can be tough at times when it feels like others don't see it, but the sun always shines after the rain. Keep your head up

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Definitely sorry to hear all of this...setbacks are always tough and money is the same way...I run a business and have seen things dwindle hard due to gas and other reasons...

As far as your health, it's the most important factor. Take the time you need to feel better; personally, I'm not going anywhere and there are many who feel the same way on this thread. If you need anything, particularly someone to vent to, the inbox is open...

You've worked hard, this is evident. It can be tough at times when it feels like others don't see it, but the sun always shines after the rain. Keep your head up

Thank you so much sweetheart! 🥺

Aww... *big hugs* I don't wanna see you go from here. You're one of the most amazing and awesome friend I've had on here. But i get it. I really do. But, believe me when i say that things will get better. It might not be today, tomorrow or the day after, but it will get better.

And i totally agree with some of the others here, your health is the most important thing there is. To quote one of my favorite movies, "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything." *snuggles*

We definitely are concerned about your ill health episodes and any circumstances that present difficulties--money, relationships, outlook.  You must always choose to do what is best for you and your fans like me wouldn't want it any other way.  Marketing your story and photos/videos to reach a broader audience would seem to be at the top of the list, if you choose to remain in this kind of model.  You have communicated your pain very well and it has touched members of this community very deeply.  Are there enough of us in Curvage to make a positive difference for you?  Only you can answer that.  Hope you feel better soon, physically.

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm straight up BALLING right now! ... @regbill this isn't written in stone it's just how I'm feeling at the moment.....I'm a perfectionist and I feel like lately with getting sick and dealing with personal life stuff something happened and the excitement to make new content has faded. Like you said though and a lot of people have suggested that I just take a couple weeks off and wherever I start up at will be what it's going to be. I just hope you guys are here for me when I get back..if I take a break or decide I can't make it here anymore after I post a new stuffing video that'll just tell me a lot that's all. 

I love you all & all my supporters who never miss a beat, you guys are the ones who kept me together & motivated ❤ I'll forever be greatful. Let me get better and we'll go from there. 

Guys if you wanna help your girl out pleeease go purchase a video....it'll help me and my situation more than you will ever know 🙏💕 I don't money for food til the 19th. I really need to regain my strength and size 💕 love you guys xoxox 

*lots of hugs and kisses to @regbill & Eggbert*  you guys make me smile on my darkest days ❤

Do what you need to do. 

Eggbert and I will be here when you get back.

You are loved by many and journey and hard work has  not gone unnoticed.  It is never easy to have to balance so much and you have shared your story with great passion and happiness.  It makes me sad to see the struggles that you are going through. If you decide to step away, that would be sad, but know that me and your other fans will still be here when you return, lol cited to see you back.  You are a gorgeous person inside and out and have never hid your feelings from us.  I for one hope you decide to stay but understand the strain and struggles that come with the decision in this life.  Hope you are starting to feel better and will bring back your great smile and personality, when you are ready!  Have a great night!

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, I've been debating this because of everything that's been going on in my life. I got sick numerous times in the past 3 months, I was in the hospital last month & contracted something pretty seriousThey had me on one of the strongest antibiotics.. then 5 days ago I wake up with a fever,  can't swallow..feels like I swallowed 10 razor blades ..I've got the chills & the whole 9 yards. TMI..Now I've been coughing up the darkest green stuff ever & I've just been laying in bed when I had 2 videos plannedMy last video even though it's got 8 ratings didn't sell hardly enough for me to make even $350. I've got bills and rent that's being raised up to $1400 instead of $1212...plus bills! My ac sucks so my electric this month is $160! How am I supposed pay all this? 

I'M DEBATING JUST QUITTING CURVAGE COMPLETELY

I'm obviously not what you guys are into even though I've gained so much weight..have shared my journey almost everyday. Have the tiger stripes to prove it with a whole forum thread with before/afters & Have been extremely loyal. I post a video and nobody talks about it..I talked about this like 6 months ago.....I get it, the type of video it was isn't everyone's cup of tea but keep in mind..I've been sick...I even filmed that video with a fever. I just didn't have my tummy at it's fullest potential and you guys in the past really liked my booty worshipping videos. I had planned on making 2 videos following the booty worshipping video (stuffing video & a weigh in) but here I am sick in bed...my feeder quit on me ..yes quit on me..so this week all I've had were those chicken noodle soup packs and 1 leftover wonton soup earlier. I just feel like a big let down and who knows how long it'll be til I feel better. 

I dunno guys I just dont feel the love anymore,  it's like everyone saw me get fat destroy my body now the shows over. Onto the next chick who hasn't ruined her body yet. It's just sad & extremely depressing. 

don't get me wrong I was feeling great..the pictures with the bunny is the fullest and most feminine I've felt since getting sick & then my feeder quits on me. I just can't do it alone especially with my sales. I don't know what to do guys 😔 it's like ever since I brought that $1,000 camera & tried to make my content better it was a curse cause everything went downhill after that. 🥺😔 I love you guys ...I really don't know what to do. I'm at the weight where I've got to eat a lot to maintain...it's not an easy task especially if you aren't naturally a big girl to begin with. I just keep meeting set back after set back. 

I’m so sorry to hear this ms kitty! You are beautiful and amazing human being with a beautiful soul♥️ Just rest up and get yourself feeling healthy again and everything will fall back into place. Just need time to rest after all your hard work on gaining. Trust me when I tell you I’ve enjoyed your videos and your journey so much and wish I could be your feeder! Your beautiful, sexy, voluptuous, curvy woman who deserves the best! So don’t let this set back get you down, just keep your head held high and “just keep swimming”🦭 hope you feel better and can get back into gaining doin what you love because I know i love it!♥️🎂😘

I'm going to make a statement take it however you want. A little tough love. I'm sorry you aren't feeling appreciated, sorry you're sick and I'm sorry that your videos aren't selling as well as you thought they would.  First off you should know that there are people here who love you and really enjoy what you make. Second yes indeed sickness sucks. I would say of course take time off if you are sick or just if you need a break in general. As for videos, if one thing isn't working why not take a poll to see who likes what? Then you'll know what piques interest so you'll get better sales. Or maybe ask other models what they do to promote stuff? I don't know who is near you but you could try doing a collab. I know I always love those.  I realize you are looking for empathy here but I'm personally not a fan of guilt tripping. You say you've gained so much weight,  "destroyed" and "ruined" your body.  If you didn't like how you looked you could've stopped a long time ago.  But you didn't so I assume you're into it. And if you aren't then maybe reconsider your personal value of participating here besides monetary. I know things seem really shitty right now Sometimes taking a step back to reassess is the best thing to do. I implore you to take a break to relax and get yourself back to better health physically and mentally. I think you are an amazing woman and a beautiful model HLK.  I hope you know that I wrote this with the best intentions to help. You've got this.❤️

Guest Hell Kaiser

I think you are a very good model, I just think you need more attention/traffic to your content. Whatever is pushing the boundaries will always be the thing that gains the most attention. When you first started, you had a great way of drawing attention because you were a tiny girl who was rapidly expanding. Even if someone wasn't into bigger girls, that would draw their attention because it is shocking and literally pushing the boundaries of your body. I absolutely think you can recapture this attention though with some changes in the way you are marketing yourself. You will always have the advantage of your dramatic transformation from where you started and the fact that you are a beautiful woman at any size. 

I look at someone like CarmenLaFox who, to me at least, has looked relatively the same size for a long time with some slight gains, but she is doing extremely well on her platforms still despite not gaining a ton of weight and changing dramatically (physically) anymore. She is extremely successful because she is doing content that few others are (public videos and various other types of content that many other models would consider as extreme). I'm not 100% aware of the specifics of everything that Carmen does, but thats not the point that you have to do what Carmen does. You are a different person, with a different personality and different audience. 

The point is that you should push the boundaries more with your content to create clips that stand out the most among the sea of curvage clips. Off the top of my head, some things that stand out the most are public videos, colabs, and content with other people in the videos. For example, I've seen a million girls on curvage talking about friends/family reaction to their weight gain, but very few with the actual friends and family (or actors) physically and visibly reacting to it. I've seen Carmen's videos like that, but few others, and thats an example of how pushing the boundaries drives attention. Carmen's video gets way more views/purchases because its different from the norm. That is just one idea, but I can think of many more ideas that I haven't seen anyone do that would garner attention, but I don't want to litter this post with tons of ideas.

Anyways, I think you are a nice person, and I think that if you implement content that few others or nobody else is doing, that is a step up from what everyone else is doing, you can become as successful as you want to be. Basically, you could just look at what everyone else is doing and ask yourself, "ok, how can i take this to next level, or take this a step further." I hope you recover soon, and I think you should mostly rest until you feel better. If you're interested in more ideas or just want to chat about this, you can message me because I'm willing to help. I want to see you succeed and be happy, goodluck!

• Curvage Model

I'm speechless with all the kind heartfelt responses..when you're down & out the whole world seems dark & when I thought my feeder gave up on me I was for certain I couldn't provide the content you guys have been all wanting but here you go....here's proof my feeder's back & he's more serious than ever to get this body to its limits 😈💕

with all your loving responses & all the food below.....I won't let this sickness get the best of me....I feel so loved and taken care of..just look at all this guys 🥺🥰 it's everything this fatty could ever want & more & he swears to never stop 

seriously #bestest-sweetest-feeder-EVER! 

PLUS before this I had ordered a pizza ....my tummy is going to not want for anything..I feel so loved today 🥺💕 thanks to everyone for telling me not to give up, all the advice and for my feeder coming through to surprise me and let me know my weight gain journey is far from over 😏😌🥰

20220616_164403.thumb.jpg.e99ebac51b5927f30e218b7ca60a5caa.jpg

chips..cookies..chocolates..dunkin donuts! 

20220616_164428.thumb.jpg.1c90e779aca489d617487816c05992e5.jpg

^ my freezer is so jam packed it's insane 🥰

20220616_164441.thumb.jpg.ce64338bafd0f172c306913d189f8c08.jpg

^mainly all the food I requested was in the freezer section..cause us fattys usecthe oven or microwave 🤣🤣🤣💕

20220616_164515.thumb.jpg.d259385f1873de867537234eecb86045.jpg

and a glimpse of my cupboard.... thank you so much to my feeder 🥰 this belly is currently growling again 😆 💕

I now don't have to worry about a single pound I've lost this whole month 🥰

On 6/15/2022 at 10:40 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys, I've been debating this because of everything that's been going on in my life. I got sick numerous times in the past 3 months, I was in the hospital last month & contracted something pretty seriousThey had me on one of the strongest antibiotics.. then 5 days ago I wake up with a fever,  can't swallow..feels like I swallowed 10 razor blades ..I've got the chills & the whole 9 yards. TMI..Now I've been coughing up the darkest green stuff ever & I've just been laying in bed when I had 2 videos plannedMy last video even though it's got 8 ratings didn't sell hardly enough for me to make even $350. I've got bills and rent that's being raised up to $1400 instead of $1212...plus bills! My ac sucks so my electric this month is $160! How am I supposed pay all this? 

I'm obviously not what you guys are into even though I've gained so much weight..have shared my journey almost everyday. Have the tiger stripes to prove it with a whole forum thread with before/afters & Have been extremely loyal. I post a video and nobody talks about it..I talked about this like 6 months ago.....I get it, the type of video it was isn't everyone's cup of tea but keep in mind..I've been sick...I even filmed that video with a fever. I just didn't have my tummy at it's fullest potential and you guys in the past really liked my booty worshipping videos. I had planned on making 2 videos following the booty worshipping video (stuffing video & a weigh in) but here I am sick in bed...my feeder quit on me ..yes quit on me..so this week all I've had were those chicken noodle soup packs and 1 leftover wonton soup earlier. I just feel like a big let down and who knows how long it'll be til I feel better. 

I dunno guys I just dont feel the love anymore,  it's like everyone saw me get fat destroy my body now the shows over. Onto the next chick who hasn't ruined her body yet. It's just sad & extremely depressing. 

don't get me wrong I was feeling great..the pictures with the bunny is the fullest and most feminine I've felt since getting sick & then my feeder quits on me. I just can't do it alone especially with my sales. I don't know what to do guys 😔 it's like ever since I brought that $1,000 camera & tried to make my content better it was a curse cause everything went downhill after that. 🥺😔 I love you guys ...I really don't know what to do. I'm at the weight where I've got to eat a lot to maintain...it's not an easy task especially if you aren't naturally a big girl to begin with. I just keep meeting set back after set back. 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:40 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

You should ALWAYS prioritize yourself over curvage or your audience (us).
This is coming from a big fan. I wish you the best of luck with your life regardless. 

Guest morty

Too bad, that adversities have affected you in such a fatal way, the best thing is that you take a break, but without losing good habits so that you get better, we love you very much, you are one of the new innovations in the world of feederism and We love you X2, we don't like that you are bad, we just want you to be happy and we give you the confidence that if you leave we will miss you, if you come back here we will be for you, and if you stay you will have all our support just for you.

On 6/15/2022 at 5:40 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

You've come so far and are one of the top models on this site (in my humble opinion, the top). Don't be a quitter. SLAY IT. I messaged you to see how to support your feedings, please check inbox. I'm sure you have like a billion messages. Look for The Juice. Thanks.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)