HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

What? 😕I was just pointing out that I got the reference to Paul Young's "Every time You Go Away;" it was a compliment to the post, dear.😊

It's OK.  I'm headed for YouTube to listen to that Grammy Hit of the Year 1985 Paul Young's "Every time You Go Away;".  But first, Let's All Head To the Lobby, To Buy Ourselves A Treat !!! 🤯

• Curvage Model

For those of you who got my new video, how'd you like it? 

I've been terribly sick for the past 2 weeks but had to make you guys a video & you all seemed to have enjoyed this video when I made it:

so I did something similar but in a slower way so the booty could be more appreciated lol 😆 so I named it a booty worshipping video too ..so for all you booty lovers, enjoy! 💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

Kitty, I hope you're feeling better and if not I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks hunnie...I'm actually on one of the strongest antibiotics they sell 🥺😣 I can't catch a break.

I'm honestly thinking its my weight...people seem to forget l'm more than half the weight I used to be. I used to never run into any heath issues...even when I was ridulously skinny..

I dunno....I don't feel like this place is the same anyone, the front page looks so scattered..plus people beg and beg for me to make a new video but when I do nobody shows it any love....these videos look like their simple to make but they (for me) take all day to upload etc.

There's many other reasons...but I'll end my rant. I'm just really going through it you guys.

48 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks hunnie...I'm actually on one of the strongest antibiotics they sell 🥺😣 I can't catch a break.

I'm honestly thinking its my weight...people seem to forget l'm more than half the weight I used to be. I used to never run into any heath issues...even when I was ridulously skinny..

I dunno....I don't feel like this place is the same anyone, the front page looks so scattered..plus people beg and beg for me to make a new video but when I do nobody shows it any love....these videos look like their simple to make but they (for me) take all day to upload etc.

There's many other reasons...but I'll end my rant. I'm just really going through it you guys.

I'm so sorry Kitty. Who knows what the cause(s) are, stress is definitely a cause for some issues. It's weird how bodies react to stress. Or it could be something completely else. You'll get through this, you're stronger than you know. 

54 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sometimes you need to let things out that are bothering you.

I learned the hard way if you keep things inside it make person sick too.

It sounds like maybe you could use a break to heal up and figure out somethings. I tell you this as a friend and as someone who has seen other models go through similar stuff.

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It definitely hurts to hear that you're going through it right now. The most important thing is you being healthy and happy, so I'm definitely praying things improve 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

*big hugs* i'm so sorry Kitty. Hope you feel better soon and figure out whats bothering you. I'm here for you and so is everyone else

So sorry to hear you're having a hard time, I hope you feel better. You're a goddess, I've been hooked on your updates since you started, I can't believe how hot it is for a fitness model to let go and embrace indulgence and plump up wonderfully the way you have. The dedicated gain shakes, the canoli ordering binge, unfff. If someone pitched your story to my younger self years ago, I would have said 'yeah right, way too hot to happen in real life' yet here you are and jaw-dropping every post. You deserve to have a very wealthy guy provide for you so you can be a well-fed, pampered and nicely fattened, stay-at-home wife.

Not sure about everything going on with everybody else but I just got Hydro (electicity) back today after a week. We had a wicked storm a week ago here in Central Canada, impact for ~40% of Canadian population. I've been running chain saws, generators, and buckets of water all week, this is only the second opportunity for me to check out curvage since before last Saturday. We also have elections going on so maybe that's all compounding the weird level of interactions on curvage (with the uptick and saturation in model applications)

TLDR I hope you can still enjoy Curvage Kitty, your gain has been amazing to admire and you have a sweet personality 🥰

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Just doing our duty Miss Kitty *tips hat, and rides off into the sunset*

This had me laughing so hard then @RandomTask had me crying (happy tears) cause of the entire sweet post he wrote ..you guys have me looking crazy over here 😭💀💕

• Curvage Model

In a few days the belly may make an appearance in a stuffing video (when it's nice & hydrated etc back to health) if my twerking video gets enough love....FYI that video took my sick self 10 hours to upload (I have however *proudly* ALL ON MY OWN) found a way to make the upload process so much quicker it's ridiculous, considering I remember being told it was impossible by a few 😑....but of course I only figured that out on the 10th hour lol, figures 😆 

118811680.thumb.jpg.37458261c6e996dd37bbb7309e13b977.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-184223_Gallery.thumb.jpg.84e21a552ed80558d8d4d98ab7cc762b.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In a few days the belly may make an appearance in a stuffing video (when it's nice & hydrated etc back to health) if my twerking video gets enough love....FYI that video took my sick self 10 hours to upload (I have however *proudly* ALL ON MY OWN) found a way to make the upload process so much quicker it's ridiculous, considering I remember being told it was impossible by a few 😑....but of course I only figured that out on the 10th hour lol, figures 😆 

118811680.thumb.jpg.37458261c6e996dd37bbb7309e13b977.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-184223_Gallery.thumb.jpg.84e21a552ed80558d8d4d98ab7cc762b.jpg

I think any video you make and upload is 1000% WORTHY of all the love in this community. And finding a faster way to upload content is always a good thing to find

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)