HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest SouthernWinds
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I saw this and it blew my mind....look at the before "stuffed" photo ..my little stuffed tummy I can't help but giggle at now 😂 it for sure looks NOTHING like that now 😅

1406540497_Screenshot_20220515-043743_CollageMaker.thumb.jpg.813edd0b44dcb2b404dc862090458aea.jpg

The way your hips look like they are trying to explode through your underwear on the right… good lord

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 5/13/2022 at 7:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

This photo REALLY blows my mind 🤯

I was so tiny ..I dunno how I weighed 130lbs in the first pic but I did 😅

PhotoCollage_1652443296701.thumb.jpg.af4ce0f786fa0dddb83332cdb1b750b7.jpg

The comparison photo's always get us!! 😍

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, TD32 said:

I’m ngl I prefer Tiramisu or crepes when it comes to Italian stuff , Cannolis are good but I never ate them a whole lot, weird since I’m Italian.

PLEASE try them from Walmart! (They're do much better from there) they're in the bakery section, they'll be up by the window/counter area & down below where things are supposed to be kept refrigerated. 💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

ALSO....I KNOW IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS NOW BUT SINCE YOUR GIRL'S NEEDED A BREAK BECAUSE OF SOME STUFF, MY $4.99 2YR ANNIVERSARY SALE IS STILL GOING ON 🥰 EVERY SINGLE VIDEO IS LISTED FOR ONLY $4.99 💕

CLICK THE RED BLINKING "CLIPS" BUTTON THATS NEXT TO MY NANE FOR EASY ACCESS TO ALL 50 VIDEOS 😁💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

So fluffy.  Squeezably soft and seductive.  My fingers want to read those bumps like braille.  You are by far the most appealing and attractive model on Curvage.  Every time you go away, you take a piece of me with you !!! 💕😃👍

One hit wonder from the 80s, but an amusing reference as a gesture of appreciation nonetheless! 🤗🤣👍

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)