HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

30 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In bed loafing is where you'll find me today..damn sinus infection! It's ALWAYS something πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ anywho....enjoy these few photos I just took fellas πŸ₯°

235319385.thumb.jpg.4b5b168c7a00e89b422d3b4e3e1e2493.jpg

178346081.thumb.jpg.a20ff728376fb97bb524bf6ade5b024d.jpg

^ ever since I've gotten bigger I can't stand wearing underwear πŸ˜† I've got nothing but things now πŸ˜…Β 

Β 

Eggbert and IΒ think a certain not so lil kitty is looking nice and soft today.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Β I hope you feel better soon.

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In bed loafing is where you'll find me today..damn sinus infection! It's ALWAYS something πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ anywho....enjoy these few photos I just took fellas πŸ₯°

235319385.thumb.jpg.4b5b168c7a00e89b422d3b4e3e1e2493.jpg

178346081.thumb.jpg.a20ff728376fb97bb524bf6ade5b024d.jpg

^ ever since I've gotten bigger I can't stand wearing underwear πŸ˜† I've got nothing but things now πŸ˜…Β 

Β 

Since your gaining so you ever plan to get pregnant?

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

Since your gaining so you ever plan to get pregnant?

Why do you need to know that? Seriously....please explain.Β 

I haven't been able to have kids in 8 years since I had an abortion....I was so early along they actually had me wait a week.

TMI But I bled terribly and passed something that didn't look normal. I haven't gotten pregnant fast ..all I ever wanted was a family and my ex at the time said he wanted to wait til we were in our thirties....ugh. WORST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE.....so sorry your question REALLY upsets me. I've made 2 appointments with a fertility Doctor hoping it's just some scar tissue....but each time the appointment comes up I back down cause I'm scared of the truth.Β 

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Why do you need to know that? Seriously....please explain.Β 

I haven't been able to have kids in 8 years since I had an abortion....I was so early along they actually had me wait a week.

TMI But I bled terribly and passed something that didn't look normal. I haven't gotten pregnant fast ..all I ever wanted was a family and my ex at the time said he wanted to wait til we were in our thirties....ugh. WORST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE.....so sorry your question REALLY upsets me. I've made 2 appointments with a fertility Doctor hoping it's just some scar tissue....but each time the appointment comes up I back down cause I'm scared of the truth.Β 

Sorry I just have a really bad pregnant fetish. I just love pregnant bellies.

I did not mean to be rude I'm sorry.

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This photo REALLY blows my mind 🀯

I was so tiny ..I dunno how I weighed 130lbs in the first pic but I did πŸ˜…

PhotoCollage_1652443296701.thumb.jpg.af4ce0f786fa0dddb83332cdb1b750b7.jpg

You've gone from being a petite babe to being the beautiful gorgeous fluffy Kitty we all know and love.:wub:

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys...look what I had DELIVERED to me from Walmart cause of all the cannoli talk yesterday πŸ˜‚

20220513_141951.thumb.jpg.93cfb728d2857030f9979273d62e2fa0.jpg

I have a feeling you're going to be adding some extra fluff to that frame of yours.πŸ˜‰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)