HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
On 5/11/2022 at 8:31 AM, StrikerBee said:

Just wondering how does your body feel when you stuff yourself with these high calories?

it feels super content 🥰

23 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

A perfectly healthy addiction 😉. They are damn good after all, so perfectly understandable why you love them so much lol

LOL they aren't healthy!

OMG ..I think I mentioned this to ya'll but my mom for some reason DOES NOT approval of my cannoli addiction and whenever she mentions it I get a huge rage within like a mother lion protecting her cubs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead serious..I get so enraged and I'm like "mom that's like me telling you to stop smoking cigs back when you used to back in the day" 😅

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, distance23 said:

So, I got the cannoli...I'm not a big fan and I wish I could just send this your way to enjoy

IMG_20220512_154750477.jpg

Awwwwwww the fact you went out & got one is melting my heart ❤ it's so precious! 😫💕 I'm so sorry you didn't like it..sometimes places forget to sweeten the ricotta in the middle...yours also looks melted..they're so much better right out of the fridge 😊  How come you didn't like it?

...but yes sweetie, pass it my way! 🤤💕

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, distance23 said:

It did come out the fridge; it just looked melted because it didn't have extra icing...I wasn't big on the taste; texture was good but it just didn't blow me away inside or out (I really sound like a food critic out here lol)...

You can have it and all the ones I think of getting

Lol @ the food critic 😂

I actually crave the crunch ..so if they end up not coming out too great I still enjoy the fried dough and powdered sugar...

the place with the BEST cannolis is honestly Walmart, they come in a pack of 5 but the filling is so much sweeter & thicker & they put so much powdered sugar on them & their insides are slightly covered with chocolate 🤤💕

Screenshot_20220512-171736_Gallery.thumb.jpg.43684f22334c8964023401a581b98d7f.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, distance23 said:

And I'm not a fan of chocolate milk either lol...it did have a crunch to it at least because it definitely cracked in my hand...I'll wait for later; churros are good

You are literally breaking my heart even more with each post 🥺😫💔 how dare you not like Cannolis or CHOCOLATE MILK! What kinda MONSTER ARE YOU?! *cries* ....lol ...

*wipes tears* *gets all sassy* 

well more for me then! Hmmmphf! 

*walks away all dramatic booty bouncing & jiggling a whole lot more for consuming an average of 2 cannolis a day for a month straight* 😂

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Damn lol. Um, I'm not a fan of chocolate milk, but i like cannolis. Though, i think being part Italian kinda helps with that lol

You don't like chocolate milk either??! SERIOUSLY..maybe it's cause us females LOVE chocolate 🍫 ..it sends some kinda happy endorphins to our brains. So fellas, if your girl is ever PMSimg & being a B!TCH.. bring her home some chocolate..you'll get her to be nice for atleast 30-45 min 😅

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

You don't like chocolate milk either??! SERIOUSLY..maybe it's cause us females LOVE chocolate 🍫 ..it sends some kinda happy endorphins to our brains. So fellas, if your girl is ever PMSimg & being a B!TCH.. bring her home some chocolate..you'll get her to be nice for atleast 30-45 min 😅

Um... i like some chocolate candies, if that helps out...

Guest Tom Hardy’s Beard

@HungrylilKitty You are really the🐐😍. I hope you have a great day and an amazing week❤️. I can’t wait to see how much bigger you get🤤

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Beard said:

@HungrylilKitty You are really the🐐😍. I hope you have a great day and an amazing week❤️. I can’t wait to see how much bigger you get🤤

Awwwww 🥺 thank you so much! you too sweetie!

I've got a good 40-60lbs to go 😁💕

1 minute ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Lol. Yeah, lets quit before we're the only ones left. Though, i think i could rock a pair of cat ears haha

I'm literally LOL 😂 and yes you sure could haha

How stinkin cute that would be! 🥰

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, distance23 said:

*watches in awe as cannolis have done a tremendous job enlarging the features*

*Calls out* I love Twix, Snickers and Reese's...does that help? 

HMMM 🤔 The Reeces kinda saved you at the end there..BUT you putting it last kinda has me suspicious 🧐😒🤨....who's gonna volunteer to probe @distance23 to make sure he's not in fact an ALIEN 👽??! 

I'VE GOT THE LUBE ALL READY TO GO! (nobody ask any questions) 😂

• Curvage Model

In bed loafing is where you'll find me today..damn sinus infection! It's ALWAYS something 🙄😒😑 anywho....enjoy these few photos I just took fellas 🥰

235319385.thumb.jpg.4b5b168c7a00e89b422d3b4e3e1e2493.jpg

178346081.thumb.jpg.a20ff728376fb97bb524bf6ade5b024d.jpg

^ ever since I've gotten bigger I can't stand wearing underwear 😆 I've got nothing but things now 😅 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)