HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Fantasyfeedher
On 4/27/2022 at 7:28 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Possibly 😏💋💕

Well, if you are ever in Jacksonville, FL let me know and you'll definitely not be lacking food! :P

• Curvage Model
On 4/30/2022 at 10:16 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

*pats your head* Hehe, I had a great day today, which surprised me. What did the coolest cat girl do today?

She relaxed by the pool and loafed all day being fed by my feeder 🤤💕

On 4/30/2022 at 10:56 PM, TD32 said:

Idk I think you still have them, they may not be as defined hut their still there, and u still look 🔥 

Awwww, thanks luv 💕

On 4/30/2022 at 11:48 PM, Vekelvy said:

That would be amazing to see. Stuck Kitty booty!

it's going to be happening quite soon so stay tuned! ❤

On 5/1/2022 at 12:33 AM, mrccstar09 said:

I think you meant face instead of soda 😉

Sir..I am speechless...especially with that fathat hair..I might never leave 😈 my permanent seat hehe 

23 hours ago, devonunderground said:

What you got under there?? Coco melons!! That ass is soon bursting out of the seams :P 

LMAO 😂💕

17 hours ago, edjax14 said:

How do you spend your days

Eating...loafing..eating some more..loafing some more..some days by the pool..hardly any labor. I like to feel like a princess....my parents ruined me lol we were such spoiled brats but we were respectful though trust me..they were both cops...it was kinda like being brought up by two drill sargents lol

16 hours ago, Whitealbum said:

You have an amazing body type🤯 i remember you saying you did leg workouts, do you still do it? Would love so see a video of it

I don't workout lol ..I made a video of me attempting a workout....it was quite amusing lol 

1 hour ago, Fantasyfeedher said:

Well, if you are ever in Jacksonville, FL let me know and you'll definitely not be lacking food! :P

Hmm...You are not too far hehe 💓 *takes notes* 

• Curvage Model
On 4/30/2022 at 10:15 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

come rest your soda on my booty sir, I promise it'll be safe hehe 🍑💕

253663941.thumb.jpg.fe6d63b202fba7aacabf5825c2da61f5.jpg

Screenshot_20220430-215449_PicMonkey.thumb.jpg.99b4d28df0e25fc234db580e3f69d192.jpg

Appreciate all the love I got on these pics too 🥰

Guys I also appreciate your patience on a video..I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life. The last video I made someone actually pointed it out that I didn't seem like my normal self & they were right, that week & a half prior to that video was complete hell for me, I'd cry to God just wanting to die. I decided to take a break from curvage & the camera. I don't want to go into too many details but I'm sure my followers can get an idea of why I was mentally turned off. BUT I'm slowly recovering and my bubbly personality is slowly coming out & the world doesn't seem too dark anymore. I love you guys more than you know..my life has always lacked love so trust me all the compliments etc. mean more to me than you'll ever know...lots of you guys actually had me crying the responses have just been so kind, anyways, expect a video sometime this week okay, I promise! ❤ love you guys! LOTS & LOTS 🥰

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys I also appreciate your patience on a video..I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life. The last video I made someone actually pointed it out that I didn't seem like my normal self & they were right, that week & a half prior to that video was complete hell for me, I'd cry to God just wanting to die. I decided to take a break from curvage & the camera. I don't want to go into too many details but I'm sure my followers can get an idea of why I was mentally turned off. BUT I'm slowly recovering and my bubbly personality is slowly coming out & the world doesn't seem too dark anymore. I love you guys more than you know..my life has always lacked love so trust me all the compliments etc. mean more to me than you'll ever know...lots of you guys actually had me crying the responses have just been so kind, anyways, expect a video sometime this week okay, I promise! ❤ love you guys! LOTS & LOTS 🥰

*big hugs* i'm here for you Kitty!

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sorry to hear that😕

Hope everything gets better soon

Appreciate all the love I got on these pics too [emoji3059]
Guys I also appreciate your patience on a video..I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life. The last video I made someone actually pointed it out that I didn't seem like my normal self & they were right, that week & a half prior to that video was complete hell for me, I'd cry to God just wanting to die. I decided to take a break from curvage & the camera. I don't want to go into too many details but I'm sure my followers can get an idea of why I was mentally turned off. BUT I'm slowly recovering and my bubbly personality is slowly coming out & the world doesn't seem too dark anymore. I love you guys more than you know..my life has always lacked love so trust me all the compliments etc. mean more to me than you'll ever know...lots of you guys actually had me crying the responses have just been so kind, anyways, expect a video sometime this week okay, I promise! [emoji173] love you guys! LOTS & LOTS [emoji3059]
I hope you will find your inner peace. And plz don't do anything bad [emoji20]there are a lot of people that love you. Not only on curvage but also around you.
Take all the time you need and hopefully we will soon see you again with a fresh appetite.
Take care! 🫂

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1913 met Tapatalk

• Curvage Model

Awwww thank you all for being so understanding..that's why I continue to post photos to update you guys cause you deserve to know how my progress is going 💕 

Guys who are just seeing this: you can scroll back a bunch of pages & see I've been posting new pics almost every day..enjoy 🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)