HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

36 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thanks handsome πŸ˜πŸ’•

hehe..mew! *nuzzles into you further πŸ₯°

kitty cuddle GIF

Awwww really? I've gotta get this notion outta my head that only a small percentage of men are attracted to thicker women..I sware I don't get treated as nicely out in public ....makes me feel kinda insecure..trust me there is a difference....I've had 2 people tell me my booty was inappropriately hanging out of my shorts....when I was thinner nobody cared if I was half naked ....it's just sad ..once by an older lady in her mid-late40s & the 2nd time by my older male neighbor around 58ish as I was going up the stairs! I called him a f**king pervert 🀬

It’s probably big city, cuz I’m rural areas or small cities guys love bigger girls, tho I’ve only been with a bigger girl once and it was two weeks ago πŸ˜‚ but most dudes ik prefer bigger women.

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@TD32Β omg you're precious, like my protectiveΒ little bulldog πŸ₯Ί like wow..thank you ..I HATE that we started off on the wrong foot cause you are a complete sweetheart & gem to have around..and @DanteSparda45Β thank you for showing concern for me as well. Can we cuddle today too? πŸ₯°Β 

Lol, just spittin facts πŸ˜†Β 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, TD32 said:

It’s probably big city, cuz I’m rural areas or small cities guys love bigger girls, tho I’ve only been with a bigger girl once and it was two weeks ago πŸ˜‚ but most dudes ik prefer bigger women.

Thats so true! I lived in Philadelphia all my life except when I was 14 we moved up state til I was almost 18 & I noticed the HS guys and just the men in general liked their women BIG ....then there were the women that were skin & bones but you never seen them out in public 😬🀐. BUT yes I live in a city so I can totally see what you mean but it just seems cause I'm not ugly I get even more hate. Ugh my old friend just saw me from not seeing me in 2 years and says "you're losing that beautiful face structure of yours" & I'm like "I've got a goal, a certain vision of how I want my body to look. Once I get there I'll do face workouts or something lol ..cause yeah I really do miss my face and naturally high cheekbones *sigh* guess you can't get both of best worlds.

19 hours ago, TD32 said:

Lol, just spittin facts πŸ˜†Β 

It was honestly straight up extremely impressive....I'm thinking "Daaaamn don't ever get on his bad side or pick on his family!" .....Thank you again πŸ₯° *kisses all over on both cheeks leaving lipstick marks all over your face* LOL πŸ˜† πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹!

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thats so true! I lived in Philadelphia all my life except when I was 14 we moved up state til I was almost 18 & I noticed the HS guys and just the men in general liked their women BIG ....then there were the women that were skin & bones but you never seen them out in public 😬🀐. BUT yes I live in a city so I can totally see what you mean but it just seems cause I'm not ugly I get even more hate. Ugh my old friend just saw me from not seeing me in 2 years and says "you're losing that beautiful face structure of yours" & I'm like "I've got a goal, a certain vision of how I want my body to look. Once I get there I'll do face workouts or something lol ..cause yeah I really do miss my face and naturally high cheekbones *sigh* guess you can't get both of best worlds.

It was honestly straight up extremely impressive....I'm thinking "Daaaamn don't ever get on his bad side or pick on his family!" .....Thank you again πŸ₯° *kisses all over on both cheeks leaving lipstick marks all over your face* LOL πŸ˜† πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹!

Don't sell your face short, dear: I think it's just as beautiful NOW!πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‘

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Haha lol thanks, nah in Maryland specially Baltimore they like big girls, but idk what u mean you still have high cheekbones lol

Guest TheBigRed57
On 4/27/2022 at 6:16 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

A FEW NEW BOOTY PHOTOS, ENJOY FELLAS πŸ’ž

134221532.thumb.jpg.8c94099c2472a2935fd56d5f4469e06d.jpg

33286043.thumb.jpg.d5f593de89a89ee244ac89472c56cba3.jpg

96829802.thumb.jpg.966eaceb5902c01c9be38dfee01c62af.jpg

196303811.thumb.jpg.903f604a2c12a5b3c9915497c8176d4c.jpg

How can that monster booty get any bigger??😍

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Wagimawr said:

I'm not either; until you think about them as breadsticks and dip them in some queso. Problem solved. ;)

Β 

YOU sir...are a GENIUS! 🀯

Β 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:22 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Hope you had a good day.

Awwww, you too sweetie pies πŸ₯°

23 hours ago, TD32 said:

Haha lol thanks, nah in Maryland specially Baltimore they like big girls, but idk what u mean you still have high cheekbones lol

Awwww thank you, it's the whole cheekbone though! Like the roundness in the front....this is how I miss my face looking *sigh* ...I was 190 here..

Screenshot_20220422-201333_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5611197b781de24bd1c60df6af4e2620.jpg

46 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

YOU sir...are a GENIUS! 🀯

Β 

Awwww, you too sweetie pies πŸ₯°

Awwww thank you, it's the whole cheekbone though! Like the roundness in the front....this is how I miss my face looking *sigh* ...I was 190 here..

Screenshot_20220422-201333_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5611197b781de24bd1c60df6af4e2620.jpg

Idk I think you still have them, they may not be as defined hut their still there, and u still look πŸ”₯Β 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)