HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's cause everyone always wants the hot person to die first..people are mean, jealous & twisted like that ❤

You're nothing but Sugar & Spice & everything nice 🥰 me? I'm a "Cereal Killer" lol 🍵💕

Awww thanks luv hehe 😚💋💋

OMG you genius! THAT sounds amazing for dinner 🤤💕

Awwww thank you sweetie, as far as my weight, Nobody would EVER believe me when I told them how much I weighed cause I was so dense, they'd always guess 20lbs lighter than what I actually was....when I first joined curvage I was 182lbs, I had A LOT of dense muscle that became extremely hydrated when I decided to eat 3 times a day when I got out of a horrible abusive relationship & this was the outcome, when I weigh 130lns I look weird like way too thin....With how my mom is shaped (she's Italian, Portuguese & Polish) I was meant to be curvy and thick like her but I would literally starve myself even when I was heavy into working out except towards the end but a photographer told me I was getting "Too big" that I was starting to look like a man ..here I am at 182 when I first joined Curvage:

Screenshot_20220421-035348_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ec6cc479d6bacd5c11dff3ede0d160b8.jpg

LOL isn't that crazy?! I'm not quite 100lbs from that picture but I'm not far 😈

I wasn't sure, dear..."ballpark figure," "rounding up" and all of that, you know.❤️

12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's cause everyone always wants the hot person to die first..people are mean, jealous & twisted like that ❤

You're nothing but Sugar & Spice & everything nice 🥰 me? I'm a "Cereal Killer" lol 🍵💕

Awww thanks luv hehe 😚💋💋

OMG you genius! THAT sounds amazing for dinner 🤤💕

Awwww thank you sweetie, as far as my weight, Nobody would EVER believe me when I told them how much I weighed cause I was so dense, they'd always guess 20lbs lighter than what I actually was....when I first joined curvage I was 182lbs, I had A LOT of dense muscle that became extremely hydrated when I decided to eat 3 times a day when I got out of a horrible abusive relationship & this was the outcome, when I weigh 130lns I look weird like way too thin....With how my mom is shaped (she's Italian, Portuguese & Polish) I was meant to be curvy and thick like her but I would literally starve myself even when I was heavy into working out except towards the end but a photographer told me I was getting "Too big" that I was starting to look like a man ..here I am at 182 when I first joined Curvage:

Screenshot_20220421-035348_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ec6cc479d6bacd5c11dff3ede0d160b8.jpg

LOL isn't that crazy?! I'm not quite 100lbs from that picture but I'm not far 😈

Haha not all jocks are hot, I’m def not, more of middle of the road, and that was high school I’m a sophomore and college and had a gut for a couple of months until I did some hardcore dieting and working out lol 😝 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

But you're so cute, though lol! *pets your soft fur* whats your favorite kind of cereal?

Awwww, you're adorable & precious yourself 🥰

I LOVE cinnamon toast crunch & fruity pebbles 

11 hours ago, TD32 said:

Haha not all jocks are hot, I’m def not, more of middle of the road, and that was high school I’m a sophomore and college and had a gut for a couple of months until I did some hardcore dieting and working out lol 😝 

lol yeah, I can't imagine (& I really don't wanna lol) just how much work I'd have to put in to lose mine 😂 

Good news though sweetie, once you reach your 30s along with girls we instantly start liking the "dad bod" body types lol..so you can get that belly back a bit & women will LOVE it..you'll probably be a lot harrier too by the time you hit your 30s too..that's really sexy too lol 😆 it's crazy how women change their minds...but NOT ALL do..it's just a personal preference of mine. 

11 hours ago, regbill said:

If this is where you're headed then I'm glad to be a part of this journey.

Awww you're always so precious @regbill 🥰 thank you luv 💕

42 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, you're adorable & precious yourself 🥰

I LOVE cinnamon toast crunch & fruity pebbles 

lol yeah, I can't imagine (& I really don't wanna lol) just how much work I'd have to put in to lose mine 😂 

Good news though sweetie, once you reach your 30s along with girls we instantly start liking the "dad bod" body types lol..so you can get that belly back a bit & women will LOVE it..you'll probably be a lot harrier too by the time you hit your 30s too..that's really sexy too lol 😆 it's crazy how women change their minds...but NOT ALL do..it's just a personal preference of mine. 

Awww you're always so precious @regbill 🥰 thank you luv 💕

Haha maybe, I personally don’t do body hair except my arms and legs that’s it, but Idk I’m hoping I can keep in shape when I’m in my 30s, prolly not my 40s tho but who knows. 

16 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Is it just me or is my body kinda headed in this direction? 🤔 *fingers crossed it grows to those proportions*

PhotoCollage_1650927824160.thumb.jpg.9fb1500ab756cc685b667a8606ab763d.jpg

Oh honey you've blown way past those proportions and more! That drawing looks tiny compared to your curvy beautiful body! Your huge belly and thick thighs are getting better with every added pound! You are absolutely stunning my dear!

• Curvage Model

Awwww, Thank you all so much! ❤

Just coming on to let you guys know a video is coming very shortly ..I appreciate your patience but I think I can do one without my real life affecting my mental health etc. I know a lot of you are really wanting a stuffing video and a weigh in....any ideas for a stuffing video? Cause I'm lost when it comes to ideas, I need help! ....thanks in advance ..don't be shy to tell me what YOU'D like to see okay 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

43 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, Thank you all so much! ❤

Just coming on to let you guys know a video is coming very shortly ..I appreciate your patience but I think I can do one without my real life affecting my mental health etc. I know a lot of you are really wanting a stuffing video and a weigh in....any ideas for a stuffing video? Cause I'm lost when it comes to ideas, I need help! ....thanks in advance ..don't be shy to tell me what YOU'D like to see okay 🥰

Well since you're addicted to cannolis, maybe you should do a cannoli stuffing haha

Guest Fantasyfeedher
On 4/19/2022 at 9:13 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL exactly, thank you 😅 it was adorable but I need a MAN to take care of me ...check back after you turn 30 😘

So, that means I stand a chance? :P

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, fontenoy said:

I second the cannoli stuffing🤚 That would be amazing!

Mmmmm....I looove cannolis! Great idea 🥰

6 hours ago, boarding12 said:

Whatever kinda of video your comfortable with doing right now. Chugging a big weight gain shake could be a solid video

That would save me money since my rent is coming up..great idea 🥰

11 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Well since you're addicted to cannolis, maybe you should do a cannoli stuffing haha

omg I love this idea and you guys just mentioning cannolis is torture cause I want some soo bad lol 🤤💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Mmmmm....I looove cannolis! Great idea 🥰

That would save me money since my rent is coming up..great idea 🥰

omg I love this idea and you guys just mentioning cannolis is torture cause I want some soo bad lol 🤤💕

Can’t go wrong with fast food, it’s good and cheap, ngl Del Taco is 🔥 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)