HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest SouthernWinds
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

SOME PHOTOS FROM LAST NIGHT 🥰

237398421.thumb.jpg.3fff79111e06e753db29558c0d4c2c7d.jpg

70758974.thumb.jpg.a6800a7c3a837acf1b9908fe11b0094d.jpg

72086533.thumb.jpg.7e12d9493f6a0ee103a871d026c9c6a9.jpg

241838188.thumb.jpg.6b4d8678c74a788cd5ecc3d9eeeaeb3a.jpg

179174814.thumb.jpg.367d38642feb1e5345ea473d7f4493a0.jpg

In the 4th picture the way your belly explodes out on the lower part, but remains distinctly divided below that and from your hip line makes those curves look so incredible. Genetically blessed fat distribution

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

So alluring.  Your skin always looks so silky smooth.  I'd love to lotion you from head to toe.  Deep massage to relax you as my hands squeal with delight !!! 💕😃👍

Thank you ..every single guy I've ever been with has told me I've got "baby soft" skin ..it's extremly soft 🥰 and I'd totally LOVE  a massage..I love giving them but receiving them is amazing too..I always feel brand new & limber.....you know cause I'm 80 years old and all 😂 (referring to that 19 year old fetus calling me "old" up above lol) I remember being 19 thinking 24 was old though and crying with my twin when we turned 22 cause we felt old LOL....anyway, he's not technically gonna start becoming a man for another 9 years. 

anyways back to that massage ....YES please baby....you might just turn me on 😝

31 minutes ago, lovemfat said:

The stretch marks are like a road map of your growing belly! Is your belly beginning to hang a little?  starting to make room for further expansion.

Yes! You are seeing correctly..that's exactly what's happening..my belly is officially hanging ..no longer in the air..I don't have to bend over for it to hang anymore hehe...it's ALL these damn cannolis! I'm addicted! 😂

19 minutes ago, regbill said:

Well Done Reaction GIF

LMAO! ....mmm love that man's enthusiasm...kinda hot..can't help but think how he is in the bedroom ..you know..going at it from behind ...sorry I'm a lil "😈" today lol 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm "old" ..I'd like to know HOW you know how old I am ...

Well you said “like you I prefer them older” I’d never told you my preference in women and I actually said I like girls my age, which means the only sensible thing was that you referenced yourself lol, I don’t insult women and certainly I don’t ever bring up a woman’s age unless they bring it up, which you did. And even when you did bring it up I said that I don’t think you look old at all in response to you calling yourself old. Wasn’t meant to offend you, nor should it be perceived as such. And I do apologize if my words offended you, but they were in complete response to something you said.

Sincerely,

The “Fetus”.

I think some face comparisons would be nice?  Or like little things like hand or finger comparisons (if possible).

But anyway, you have a gorgeous face and I feel like we’re slightly missing out… don’t wanna force you to do something that makes you uncomfortable though, so there is absolutely no pressure to do so.

• Curvage Model
On 4/22/2022 at 4:07 PM, Mr. Button said:

My own personal (and wishful) forecast:

Slices of greatness - Copy.jpg

Slices of greatness 2 - Copy (2).jpg

Mr.Button, these are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! WOW WOW WOW! I'm literally in complete shock at what an amazing artist you are 🤯 *applaud* 👏💕

On 4/22/2022 at 7:01 PM, Vekelvy said:

Surprised you can even get pants over your butt anymore.

LOL you have no idea how difficult it is to put any clothes on that ARE NOT a 3X....I'm now at the biggest size they sell for Fashion Nova's PLUS SIZED section! 😳

On 4/22/2022 at 8:41 PM, chunkylover58 said:

I'd rub that belly until my fingers develop calluses

omg mmm damn baby, that's really hot hehe..thank you 😈

On 4/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, jojoabc123 said:

Good lord normally I am not into onsie pajamas but you however, have changed that Hungrylilkitty.  Gorgeous! 

haha awww thanks, I REALLY appreciate that ..makes me feel special 🥰

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey there, Kitty! Hope you've been having a great weekend! *hugs* Been up to a lot?

Besides taking my kitty to the vet on Friday nah I had a pretty relaxing weekend..I spent the following weekend out by the pool...it was nice 😊 especially after the past month & a half I've had. 

2 hours ago, itchbigger said:

Looks like you already ate your next 20 lbs in food here 

LOL 😂 shush it 😝💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)