HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

REQUEST  - I noticed you mentioned the extra fattening power of those "little cakes" you've been eating lately.  I try to envision you cramming them into your mouth, but I'd like it even better if you filmed this.  QUESTION  - Wouldn't you like to make a video where you're devouring an entire box of those fattening little cakes?  I can almost see it right now - your plump cheeks full of calories like a chipmunk talking into the camera.   Double chin in prominent view. Then you stand up and show us the growing fatness those sugary cakes have added.  Each cake is (230 calories × 10 cakes per box = 2,300 calories per box).  You end the show waggling the empty box before the camera.  Monetize your Weight Gain !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Onen said:

That fucking gut! Sorry for the language, but it is hanging lower and lower! Your back fat is popping and that thigh is clearly becoming a tree trunk!

LOL your accidental curse made me literally lol 😂💕 yeah those cakes are the answer to fast fat growth that's for sure..because I'm a big loafer...I don't even move and I eat these cakes at night so their not even getting burnt off, just stored onto my mid section 🐖💕

2 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Can you just. Imagine for a sec what you gonna look like at 300, goshhhhh drooling

haha 😈 one big squishy huggable cuddle girl...I mean woman...with a VERY womanly bod ..that's all I want 🥰

1 hour ago, distance23 said:

This is just beyond wild...who would've thought, right

youre sweet....yes a lots of people have messaged me saying they were impressed,  they didn't think I'd actually do it...but I've always had the goal in my mind before I even knew curvage existed. When I first started talking to my fiance he kept telling me to join curvage cause I was on a site that was being driven into the ground by new girls asking next to nothing for their content. It went from a decent place to guys just joining to haggle the girls & try to get them to talk to them for free which is crazy..it's really sad cause I was on there since 2012 off and on ..so I was used to it...but I also started getting mean comments from guys who preferred their women skinny and I wasn't even 180 yet! 🤯 so ironically my fiance having a feeder fetish begged me & what made me join was jealousy cause he wouldn't stop looking at Goddess Shar lol and I'm like you know what, I've gained 65lbs already..and have so far to go, let me document it on this site and actually get praised for my weight gain and you guys have been the best 👌 🥰

1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

REQUEST  - I noticed you mentioned the extra fattening power of those "little cakes" you've been eating lately.  I try to envision you cramming them into your mouth, but I'd like it even better if you filmed this.  QUESTION  - Wouldn't you like to make a video where you're devouring an entire box of those fattening little cakes?  I can almost see it right now - your plump cheeks full of calories like a chipmunk talking into the camera.   Double chin in prominent view. Then you stand up and show us the growing fatness those sugary cakes have added.  Each cake is (230 calories × 10 cakes per box = 2,300 calories per box).  You end the show waggling the empty box before the camera.  Monetize your Weight Gain !!! 💕😃👍

That's actually a really good idea..thank you luv! 🥰 I promise I'm keeping this in mind cause I ❤ it A LOT! 💕

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, distance23 said:

Look, I'm out here trying to find a woman 200+ and you're a big reason

I'm quite honored 💕

3 hours ago, DeshiBasara said:

What's the largest belch you have done our of memory?

There's been so many that they shock people lol they'll look at me like this "😳" lol 😆 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

A "VAST" improvement on an already sexy figure! Amazing!😍👍❤️

Thank you so much sweetheart 🥺💕

5 hours ago, DeshiBasara said:

Have you also gotten gassier the fatter you got?

I've always been super gassy lol ..but actually less now cause my body has finally adjusted to eating more different kinds of foods. 

Guest Dodgecummins

You are that perfect definition of Thick. I don’t even know how this is possible but you still have this athletic look to your figure. I just wanna grab handful after handful of that thick gorgeous body. You’re the kinda chick I’d take to the gym with me and show off. All those thick woman loving gym rats would be drooling as they stare at your massive ass and be constantly asking the same question. How the Hell is she so damn thick but so athletic all at the same time?! What an absolute dream you are kitty 🙌🙌😍😍🥰🥰

🥵🥵☺️☺️

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

You are that perfect definition of Thick. I don’t even know how this is possible but you still have this athletic look to your figure. I just wanna grab handful after handful of that thick gorgeous body. You’re the kinda chick I’d take to the gym with me and show off. All those thick woman loving gym rats would be drooling as they stare at your massive ass and be constantly asking the same question. How the Hell is she so damn thick but so athletic all at the same time?! What an absolute dream you are kitty 🙌🙌😍😍🥰🥰

🥵🥵☺️☺️

That is such a compliment I always laugh and wonder what I would look like if I actually went to the gym and pressed some weight on these thighs and legs just to see how big they would get it..it would be pretty insane all while keeping the fat on my legs and booty of course but they would be absolutely huge I'm just too lazy to actually do it ....that's why I haven't tried Even though a few friends have invited me to go to the gym with them just to help me get my booty to 60 much quicker lol 😂

As far as my theory goes this is the best theory that I have come up with...

I think because I naturally have an athletic built that when I do put on size my body adapts to the size that I put on and that's how it kind of keeps its shape because it's kind of like if you think about it I've put on The same amount of weight as I used to weigh so I'm pretty much giving the old me inside a piggy back all day long so my body continues to build muscle with the added weight & I stay my shape but the fat just hangs on and doesn't go anywhere because I don't do anything or do any cardio at all lol 😂 Like for example..I remember not being able to get out of bed after a few months of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..I was like  a turtle on its back stuck lol....but over time me attempting to sit up became easier. 

ALSO ....have you also noticed some girls with SUPER thick calves and legs etc? It's like literally carrying a weight jacket on you while you get super hungry during the day nourishing that body building from everyday activity lol..so I feel blessed that on my mom AND dad's side they both had athletic yet stocky builds lol 😆 

DAMN that was a long answer but so many people have asked me it's forced me to think of an answer that makes sense. 🤔💡 !!!! ..lol 

but your comment was definitely a huge compliment so thank you VERY much sweetie pies 🥰

1 hour ago, DavyW22 said:

i absolutley fucking adore how plump your getting 

Awwww Davey, Thank you! 🥰

Guest Dodgecummins
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That is such a compliment I always laugh and wonder what I would look like if I actually went to the gym and pressed some weight on these thighs and legs just to see how big they would get it..it would be pretty insane all while keeping the fat on my legs and booty of course but they would be absolutely huge I'm just too lazy to actually do it ....that's why I haven't tried Even though a few friends have invited me to go to the gym with them just to help me get my booty to 60 much quicker lol 😂

As far as my theory goes this is the best theory that I have come up with...

I think because I naturally have an athletic built that when I do put on size my body adapts to the size that I put on and that's how it kind of keeps its shape because it's kind of like if you think about it I've put on The same amount of weight as I used to weigh so I'm pretty much giving the old me inside a piggy back all day long so my body continues to build muscle with the added weight & I stay my shape but the fat just hangs on and doesn't go anywhere because I don't do anything or do any cardio at all lol 😂 Like for example..I remember not being able to get out of bed after a few months of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..I was like  a turtle on its back stuck lol....but over time me attempting to sit up became easier. 

ALSO ....have you also noticed some girls with SUPER thick calves and legs etc? It's like literally carrying a weight jacket on you while you get super hungry during the day nourishing that body building from everyday activity lol..so I feel blessed that on my mom AND dad's side they both had athletic yet stocky builds lol 😆 

DAMN that was a long answer but so many people have asked me it's forced me to think of an answer that makes sense. 🤔💡 !!!! ..lol 

but your comment was definitely a huge compliment so thank you VERY much sweetie pies 🥰

Awwww Davey, Thank you! 🥰

This response is seriously hot lol. I would definitely agree with what you’re saying. You’re gaining muscle just from all the weight you keep gaining! 

the not being able to sit up is so hot to lol. 🥰 just laying in bed and eating:) sounds dreamy! 

yet you still have time and energy to get all dolled up and put on sexy outfits! Aren’t we just blessed?! 

honestly, doing some basic workouts might be fun? And it can’t hurt! :) I understand you have gained ALOT so it might be tricky lol. But you clearly are no stranger to physical activity based on your former fitness level! 

well I Think you’re fantastic! Always a detailed genuine reply from you and I thank you! I think your theory is most likely accurate! 

can’t wait to see you grow more and enjoy every pound! I’m cheering you on! 🥰☺️

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)