HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest nonrelated

One of the sweetest ladies in the world who would be just as gorgeous even when stick then, and the same delight 🥰 glad you stick around!! Simply beautiful 

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, miss you too! ALL of you!

Sorry I haven't been on as much guys, I did however make an 8min 2 yr anniversary body update video just showing you all just how jiggly I am now. Appreciate all the love on the video. You guys keep me motivated. I even made every single video less than $5. 😊💕

I've been feeling down a lot lately & I'm starting to feel like with no matter how many new stretchmarks I get etc. It's not good enough while others women stay the same size but just do stuffing videos and that's okay but I feel like there's a pressure on me to HURRY..you guys gotta remember how tight I was when I first joined, I didn't jiggle ANYWHERE, there were no love handles, stretchmarks or flabby anything. 

This is the perfect picture to show JUST how much I've grown in exactly two years, yes I've fallen down a lot but always got right back up..determined to reach my goal of 300-320lbs..it used to be 250 but when I reached that, it was MY decision to keep growing :

PhotoCollage_1647238543389.thumb.jpg.6dbbc4a077c9b79c7584626ccf5c4b97.jpg

@Vath I ❤ that idea hehe 💕 

You're doing awesome and you look so good. Like seriously, you're so hot and plump, oof. I check your thread regularly just to catch a glimpse of how good you look. Don't rush yourself trying to get to certain numbers, focus on enjoying yourself. You've fattened up so wonderfully, like if I was with you and watched you grow like you have my head would explode 🥵

It's way too easy to get burnt out if you think you're not going at it hard enough. Don't be hard on yourself, gaining weight should be a comfortable, indulgent experience 😊

Guest romeos92
9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Sorry I haven't been on as much guys, I did however make an 8min 2 yr anniversary body update video just showing you all just how jiggly I am now. Appreciate all the love on the video. You guys keep me motivated. I even made every single video less than $5. 😊💕

I've been feeling down a lot lately & I'm starting to feel like with no matter how many new stretchmarks I get etc. It's not good enough while others women stay the same size but just do stuffing videos and that's okay but I feel like there's a pressure on me to HURRY..you guys gotta remember how tight I was when I first joined, I didn't jiggle ANYWHERE, there were no love handles, stretchmarks or flabby anything. 

This is the perfect picture to show JUST how much I've grown in exactly two years, yes I've fallen down a lot but always got right back up..determined to reach my goal of 300-320lbs..it used to be 250 but when I reached that, it was MY decision to keep growing :

all of us waiting for you to get to 320lbs goal we can't even wait for that, i'm only can dream how hot you will look when you get much bigger and even hoping after you reach your goal you will continue growing and put another bigger goal for yourself that will make you the hottest woman on planet!❤️

13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You look great and every guy on here would love to have you as a girlfriend.

Yes, we will love to see you pass the 300 mark pushing further to 320 knowing you always want that scale above 300.

When you go out on dates do you like to go places with other fat women or do you always want to be the only fat woman in the place?

• Curvage Model

ALL of your responses mean so much guys you have no idea ..I honestly felt like quitting earlier, ever since joining curvage I've given it my all..there's like 2 videos I could've worked harder on but I always want to keep my followers happy. When I first joined I didn't sleep for days, I was hooked to this place, people thought I had some secret recipe on becoming successful..but it's called determination..plus I couldn't help what guys wanted to see..I guess an ex fitness model with a hard body get fat & soft is quite entertaining to watch unfold lol..& I did just that. BUT I can't help but wish there was a place for us girls who are extremely dedicated to have a lil area on the front page like there used to be, that was motivating to me & to A LOT of girls..Now I've gotta depend on my followers to keep me motivated

so thank you @Onen , @nonrelated , @RandomTask , @distance23 , @romeos92 , @drpop & @Casanova Frankenstein for your sweet motivating responses 🥰 you make a girl feel special when others will try their hardest to make you feel not so special, I know what I've accomplished & that's all that matters..

I can't wait to become even more squishy, huge, and soft & loveable for you guys 🥰 

CHEERS TO 320! 🍾 🥂 💕

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FULL BELLY ✔ LOVE HANDLES ✔ BELLY HANGING BETWEEN LEGS ✔ LINES ON BELLY FROM OVER INDULGING ✔ BOOTY SHELF ✔ SUPER SOFT N CUDDLY ✔💕

119166793.thumb.jpg.e188097c052e89045aa8cca20b88006c.jpg

250055856.thumb.jpg.e379c40b3ba1c7da50379e29ca4ad37e.jpg

Who couldn't love a fat piggy 🐷 who loves being a fat piggy🐷?   🥰

How I would love to take you shopping for a piggy reward outfit.

Guest Johnny19
15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You oook beyond beautiful okay

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FULL BELLY ✔ LOVE HANDLES ✔ BELLY HANGING BETWEEN LEGS ✔ LINES ON BELLY FROM OVER INDULGING ✔ BOOTY SHELF ✔ SUPER SOFT N CUDDLY ✔💕

119166793.thumb.jpg.e188097c052e89045aa8cca20b88006c.jpg

250055856.thumb.jpg.e379c40b3ba1c7da50379e29ca4ad37e.jpg

Eggbert and I love our Kitties super soft and cuddly.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals 

I saw your post from earlier in the day about how you were feeling down and pressured to hurry to get to your goal weight.

I just want you to know that I'm here you compliment you on continued transformation into the woman you've always dreamed of being. I would never put any pressure you to do anything.  I enjoy looking at your gorgeous pics and talking to you.

19 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

First of all… you are a legend in this community already. Your gain is one of the most impressive and stunning ones I have ever seen and I’ve seen my fair share over the years. That comparison picture is unreal and you look absolutely amazing. 

But half the fun of gaining is the journey not the destination. A rapid gain is cool and all but that doesn’t mean a slower one is not wonderful in its own ways. You do you girl! 

Keep doing you!  Your followers will and do appreciate all of your work and determination. Why the few have to be so hard on all models is so disappointing.  You have the respect from those that want you to reach your goals but to do it in a realistic way.  We all want things to happen faster but its not realistic to achieve in many aspects.  Keep being the wonderful and charming person you are.  You will meet and break all barriers and goals you set.   

• Curvage Model

@regbill , @Chazzz von Brütal , @distance23 & @lovemfat you all have got me crying! Thank you guys so so much! *squishy squeeze hugs* 💕

@Chazzz von Brütal I put a shocked face cause that comment was beyond the sweetest, I def don't feel that way so when someone recognizes my hard work it truly means the world to me 🥰 thank you!

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

I know exactly what I would love to see you wearing. 

Do you get excited when you try something on and it is too tight so you have to ask for the next larger size? 🥰

yes! That means I'm growing, it's exciting :)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)