HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, distance23 said:

You've gotta do a scale and measurements video soon because my goodness...

Sheesh lol *cracks whip* ...lol.j/k.Thats def next don't worry! I've got a lil something coming any min that you'll enjoy too sweetie pies πŸ₯§ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’•

8 hours ago, lovemfat said:

Belly coming in fresh back rolls coming out hot.Β  The creases are growing.Β  What a big breakfast would fill in that belly well.

it's from a huge pizza with tons of breadsticks the night before LOL πŸ˜†Β 

8 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Before breakfast? Ehhhhhh🀀your belly really blew up in the past month, im in awww, what a women

You're always just the sweetest, I adore you sooo much! Thank you πŸ₯°Β 

4 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Before ? 😲😍 You have grown such a beautiful belly ! And wow your love handles ! 😍

Thank you so much luv, I really appreciate it! πŸ₯° xoxoxoxΒ 

3 hours ago, Cakebinge said:

@HungrylilKittyyou cant have a before pic without an after pic. Also wondering what you have for breakfast to fill such a big belly?

it was simply from the night before, a LARGE pizza & LOTS of BREADSTICKS & 2 HUGE banana muffins my mom made πŸ€€πŸ’•

Β 

• Curvage Model

Hope you guys enjoy my new video, if any of you guys would leave some love on my new video's page with a reaction that alone would mean a lot to me πŸ₯° & if you buy PLEASE leave a kind review! They make my day! I've been pigging out but your guy's love is what brings me motivation etc.Β 

131124475.thumb.jpg.0199574d4246fc1c5c19057ef66e8f47.jpg

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, EHJP said:

You are really just getting so round and big great watching you grow. That belly going to stop or just keep growing and growingΒ 

RIGHT! IT'S RIGHT THERE with my booty which is almost too big for a tape measurer (a body tape measure only goes up to 60 inches) πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ·πŸ’• omgosh I can't wait for that day..I'm already going kindaΒ sideways to get through the bathroom doorway in my room since its narrow..I'm going to be squeezing myself, literally πŸ˜‚

253002933.thumb.jpg.72d307f2db6e5be8eea4637dff8f1cec.jpg

^ THIS basketball has nerve to growl this morning, like it didn't justΒ eat so many snacks in the middle of the night πŸ˜‚

• Curvage Model

JUST GETTING ON HERE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY NEWEST VIDEO FROM THE OTHER DAY πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯° YOU'RE ALL JUST SO SWEET!Β 

ALLΒ MY OTHER VIDEOS ARE STILL ON SALE FOR ONLY $4.99 πŸ₯°

115069435.thumb.jpg.7a0dfc63374814f3ead41fbfbb4e4355.jpg

^ looking 7 months pregnant, I wannaΒ get to 9 months about to pop πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ

• Curvage Model

my last post didn't show up for the longest time, wasn't even sure it was even uploaded. Does it take anyone else like 40 sec or more to wait for their post to see their post appear? It used to be so quick like a year ago πŸ€”πŸ₯΄

Β 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

JUST GETTING ON HERE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY NEWEST VIDEO FROM THE OTHER DAY πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯° YOU'RE ALL JUST SO SWEET!Β 

ALLΒ MY OTHER VIDEOS ARE STILL ON SALE FOR ONLY $4.99 πŸ₯°

115069435.thumb.jpg.7a0dfc63374814f3ead41fbfbb4e4355.jpg

^ looking 7 months pregnant, I wannaΒ get to 9 months about to pop πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ

Your FUPA is begging to pop out 🀀, and can't wait to hear when you finally do get knocked up, your appetite will go Wild 😏

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Your FUPA is begging to pop out 🀀, and can't wait to hear when you finally do get knocked up, your appetite will go Wild 😏

I can't wait! ..I've made 2 appointments with a fertility Dr album canceled them both due to not feeling well & fighting with my fiance. He wants me pregnant SO BAD so that I'll gain super fast & get REALLY huge πŸ˜† I'll definitely SURPASSΒ my goal and get to 360! 🀯

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

I can't wait! ..I've made 2 appointments with a fertility Dr album canceled them both due to not feeling well & fighting with my fiance. He wants me pregnant SO BAD so that I'll gain super fast & get REALLY huge πŸ˜† I'll definitely SURPASSΒ my goal and get to 360! 🀯

14 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I have a feeling that'll Definitely happen lol

On 3/5/2022 at 7:48 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I've only done it once lol πŸ˜† I had thick forehead wrinkles that bothered me...I think you might be mistakenΒ botox with some kind of thick filler substance..it's not, it's clear ..goes under your skin like water and paralyzes your muscles/makes them weak over time so those forehead wrinkles go away to me that's far from looking fake lol. I remember when I went to get it done the lady asked if I ever got cheek implants or filler in my cheeks & I just laughed & said no they are natural & she goes "you're very lucky so many girls come in to get filler put in their cheeks for the appearance of high cheekbones and that stuff NEVER goes away ( my twin sister gets asked the same thing of hers are real lol) my grandma has high cheek bones and so does my mom. It's simply genetic. I've seen some pretty girls ruin their faces with all thatΒ filler..it makes them look scary IMO cause lots of the time they take it too far. I simply like the natural look..here's a photo of me the day I had my lips filled, it was very natural looking (after 6 months to a year depending on your body's metabolism it dissolves on theirΒ own. (it's called juvederm)Β It's been 4Β years for me now so mine are long gone. I'm not that girl going in every month cause she's addicted and ends up looking like "the cat lady" justΒ Googled her: it's really sad she was beautiful and should've just left her face alone but some women get addicted to plastic surgery mostly in Hollywood. I want to go cause my smaller lips have been an insecurity..now if I could just get my lazy FAT booty over for an appointment πŸ˜…

jocelyn-wildenstein.thumb.jpg.dd7d68141bcb973c2715cdd6602846e1.jpg

BEFORE:

Screenshot_20220305-072835_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fd131b25cc9848e7a9f9c7ba502494a9.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-072428_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0176426ae8598c3bc9ef6e3eab4e3dba.jpg

AFTER:

Screenshot_20220305-072704_Instagram.thumb.jpg.aac41a1bb6cd28950f782cff4db2ee5f.jpg

Since I've on a lot of weight since thus picture you'll hear me say I miss my old face cause my cheekbones used to stick out more, this is what I'm referring to (it's my own personal preference but I do miss my 200lb weight face verses my now extremely bloated double chin face 😫 but I'm learning to love it ❀ 

Screenshot_20220305-073346_Instagram.thumb.jpg.28f4326c714df89b598f4b740de5952b.jpg

^ can't believe this was from March 2020! (IG told me so) lol ..but anyways..I just think my makeup applied better etc. *sigh*

P.S. I do appreciate what you said though, you're very sweet. Don't worry..it's super cheap and you don't see me running over there lolΒ it must not be that important. πŸ˜‚

Hear meout,you can get a FACIAL liposuction,mayby move the fat elsewhere like I don't know,your breasts? Have your gutΒ and cheekbones too!

On 3/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

This is sexy af. I do hope you become pregnant soon as well. I do love the idea.

• Curvage Model
On 3/11/2022 at 4:37 AM, coh2113 said:

I miss you!

Awwww, miss you too! ALL of you!

Sorry I haven't been on as much guys, I did however make an 8min 2 yr anniversary body update video just showing you all just how jiggly I am now. Appreciate all the love on the video. You guys keep me motivated. I even made every single video less than $5. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

I've been feeling down a lot lately & I'm starting to feel like with no matter how many new stretchmarks I get etc. It's not good enough while others women stay the same size but just do stuffing videos and that's okay but I feel like there's a pressure on me to HURRY..you guys gotta remember how tight I was when I first joined, I didn't jiggle ANYWHERE, there were no love handles, stretchmarks or flabby anything.Β 

This is the perfect picture to show JUST how much I've grown in exactly two years, yes I've fallen down a lot but always got right back up..determined to reach my goal of 300-320lbs..it used to be 250 but when IΒ reached that, it was MY decision to keep growing :

PhotoCollage_1647238543389.thumb.jpg.6dbbc4a077c9b79c7584626ccf5c4b97.jpg

@VathΒ I ❀ that idea hehe πŸ’•Β 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, miss you too! ALL of you!

Sorry I haven't been on as much guys, I did however make an 8min 2 yr anniversary body update video just showing you all just how jiggly I am now. Appreciate all the love on the video. You guys keep me motivated. I even made every single video less than $5. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

I've been feeling down a lot lately & I'm starting to feel like with no matter how many new stretchmarks I get etc. It's not good enough while others women stay the same size but just do stuffing videos and that's okay but I feel like there's a pressure on me to HURRY..you guys gotta remember how tight I was when I first joined, I didn't jiggle ANYWHERE, there were no love handles, stretchmarks or flabby anything.Β 

This is the perfect picture to show JUST how much I've grown in exactly two years, yes I've fallen down a lot but always got right back up..determined to reach my goal of 300-320lbs..it used to be 250 but when IΒ reached that, it was MY decision to keep growing :

PhotoCollage_1647238543389.thumb.jpg.6dbbc4a077c9b79c7584626ccf5c4b97.jpg

@VathΒ I ❀ that idea hehe πŸ’•Β 

It’s easy to get caught up in numbers. But your gain has been spectacular and you put a lot of effort in your videos. It shows! Your gain will continue to snowball until you an absolute butterball and we’re here for the journey not the destination!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)