HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Bobadybob said:

You are certainly a trend setter, you look incredibly hot, I am not surprised your bf could not take his hands off you!                
Clothes on?! (Absolutely, as long as you post the photos 😉). Let’s see how many people notice your new shape? If not, I’m afraid you are going to need bigger padding?!……. I hope you have fun getting dressed and seeing their reactions!

Okay great idea, I'll get to it!

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I love being a trend setter lol  jk....

nevernh err aw this done so I figured why not....but most of all I've still got 5O maybe 70 to go 

Should I put clothes on over it and see what it looks like? Lol 😝

REQUEST  - I simply cannot believe that no fan of HLK has suggested yet that she make a VIDEO of the bodysuit try on + fitting + plus prediction "view" of the figure enhancements compared to current size.  I'm very business oriented so MONETIZE your weight gain + It's sure to be a bestseller !!! 🤯

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, TheManOfTheMinute said:

How soft are your thighs to the touch?

Baby soft.... I've been told by every boyfriend that I've ever been with that my skin is the softest skin they've ever felt and that it feels like a baby's skin lol 💕

9 hours ago, regbill said:

Classic Animation Hubba GIFIn Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Love you guys! ❤ 💙 💜 💖 

6 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Your legs and bottom look amazing, getting so wide, an I'm loving all the cellulite 🥵

Awwwww, thank you sweet pea! 🥰

32 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys my most recent 31 min sensual stuffing video is STILL only $4.99 ..it would mean the world for your support....I'm going through so much right now 🙏💕 if you'd like a discount on ANY video of mine just let me know okay 🥰

Guys this is an amazing video, please buy it so Dana will continue to upload videos like this on a weekly basis! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, distance23 said:

Is everything alright? Please let me know; I'm getting over my traumatic times and want to assist where I can

2 hours ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

Guys this is an amazing video, please buy it so Dana will continue to upload videos like this on a weekly basis! 

omg I'm going to cry, thank you guys! 🥺💕🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)