HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest memyselfandice
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

They'd say I'm still beautiful, Google Boudoir Photography 😊 

If only I was your modeling photographer 🤩 

• Curvage Model
On 1/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, Whitealbum said:

Just a question (sorry if its too personal or it sound judgy, cuz im not) but is your feeder your bf? If not, how did ya meet him?

My feeder varies and my main feeder used to be my fiance, but like they say, you shouldn't mix pleasure & business. I've got a friend who lives super close I met a year and a half ago who is basically my full time feeder but at the end of the day I'm my #1 feeder hehe 😈💕 I was doing just fine when I went from 120-182 all on my own haha..but it's crazy, 60lbs was just gained by me eating and not starving myself. Once I joined curvage (I was completely new to this fetish) I learned what a feeder was..to me a feeder pushes your limits & it took a lot of getting used to also because growing up I was taught etiquette, to eat slowly etc...no burping etc. & it's so funny because I used to get so embarrassed but now I burp with no problem on cam lol ..anywho I'll stop there I hope I answered your question plus some lol I'm sorry I always go on these tangents. Lol 😆 oops! 💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Kitty! *hugs* i missed you all day! Hope you had a great and fun day!

Awww, thanks luv! 🥰

On 1/27/2022 at 9:45 PM, Andy SNk said:

She is fatter than ever, I love to see how you have transformed an athletic body into a chubby and sexy body 😍😍😍

You sure look amazing I love your round cheeks and your chubby face💖💖

Thank you so much! 🥰

On 1/28/2022 at 12:03 AM, Neverspent2007 said:

Your smile could light up the universe Kitty.

What a sweet compliment, thanks luv! 🥰

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I had a dream that I woke up to the ground shaking...I get up to see what's going on and it's just you cleaning out my fridge, on a mission...telling me to order a bunch of pizzas...two slices for me, 22 for you as cracks start to form in the floor

I'm dying over here 😭 now that's one heck of a dream! 

I'm terribly sorry about your floor but if I've gotta demand for these pizzas and slam one of these tree trunks down, we're done for 😂 we might fall into the floor..well you would sweetie but my weight would save me except..I'd get stuck lol 

• Curvage Model

NEWEST 30 MIN VIDEO - BACK TO ONLY $9.99 - WHAT A STEAL! 🤑 HURRY & GRAB

MY BIGGEST STUFFING EVER! I ATE ENOUGH FOR A FAMILY OF 5! 🤯 & SPENT $100! I'VE BEEN OUT OF CONTROL LATELY, BUT I LOVE IT & I'M NOT DONE! 😈

PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS - BEING CALLED MY BEST VIDEO YET! 💭

Guest Dodgecummins

Florida sounds amazing! I miss going down to escape these Canadian winters!! 😂🤣 it was -33F the other night here!!! 🥶🥶🥶 cuddles are mandatory up here! 🤙🤙🤙

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Florida sounds amazing! I miss going down to escape these Canadian winters!! 😂🤣 it was -33F the other night here!!! 🥶🥶🥶 cuddles are mandatory up here! 🤙🤙🤙

I'll cuddle in between you & @DanteSparda45 😄😝💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)