HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, distance23 said:

I'm just waiting for the day you make furniture shake just by walking in lol

wait a minute...how do you know I don't already??! LOL ..in all seriousness when I walk into the kitchen at night & during g the day that 💥  BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥  sound CAN be heard LOL & that's definitely a first 😅

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

wait a minute...how do you know I don't already??! LOL ..in all seriousness when I walk into the kitchen at night & during g the day that 💥  BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥  sound CAN be heard LOL & that's definitely a first 😅

Oh you're way past 250 huh lol...I can only imagine seeing/hearing all this in person lol

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Oh you're way past 250 huh lol...I can only imagine seeing/hearing all this in person lol

When I got sick & then stressed out for a month..I got below 250 🥺 When I stress weight melts off me..it's ALWAYS water weight though which is easy to put back on when you rest eat properly etc. If you would like to know the details just message me 💗

Polish_20220120_023636423.thumb.png.ca1c960cc80db194c0fb935cf7150b65.png

^ I was already getting healthy here, my booty & tummy both measured the most they've ever have 😁💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

On 1/9/2022 at 9:09 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys recently my family have REALLY been concerned about my health...I ran to the dumpster the other day and nearly passed out ....This weight on my tiny 5'2 frame has caused me a lot of problems. I think if I stick to the weight gain shakes, nothing that can cause me health issues in the future. I'm very small framed ..think of cande cayne (forgot the spelling of her name) but that's how petite I am...someone on here was right. I rushed it. I won't tell why exactly but I was promised an insane prize if I got to 250 so that's why I ballooned so quickly but internally my body didn't like it. I'm gonna continue towards my goal of 280-300 & do it slowly. It's healthier and I'm not in a race lol 😆 

anywho...I want some donuts 🍩 😋 

You should do what feels good to you and what makes you happy! Its your body, you decide what you do with it and nobody else does. You’ll always be gorgeous and amazing with whatever you decide to do! 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

I’m actually a fan of a slow gain:) I think you’re making a good choice 🥰❤️

That's so awesome and reassuring to hear 🥰

5 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

I'm pretty sure you'll gain a lot indeed my dear.

With the appetite enhancer supplememt, the weight gainer & what I've got planned you can betcha your girl's gonna be looking HUMONGOUS 👌 😉

Guest LazyGuy34
On 1/20/2022 at 1:59 AM, distance23 said:

It would be awesome to see her walk into a room, shaking the chair she plans to sit on. She plops down onto the poor chair busting it to pieces under her, she laughs carelessly at the damage she caused as she’s on the floor with the chair under her pieces. I would pay$$$ to see it. 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)