HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Bob.bob said:

You look small with that pose. But your boobs look amazing 👏 

I look small?? You know I'm only 5'2, right? Lol ..like right at the 5'2 mark, this is small to you? 🤨😔 when you lay down your body naturally flattens..maybe I shouldn't pumped my bed up before the video, this is one of those beds you pump air into to your comfort level and I was having a hard time holding myself up lol so I was using my stuffed animal for back support 😅

Polish_20220111_060212508.thumb.png.0c8c0d99b7170cbe91b1a6f6995402ae.png

Have you watched the video hun? I've grown both in waist and booty 😊 I've also now got strechmarks up half my tummy lol 

EDIT: oh I see..my one leg was straight out while the other leg was bent on its side..so I could see why that would make my one leg look small lol

Here ya go got one when I was both on my side ..a lot of your weight in your legs when you lay straight down like that goes towards the back 

Polish_20220111_175320824.thumb.jpg.f94d4fd8e7cb5c39d2ee1a0522de23e9.jpg

This was also exactly a month ago hun..all thighs look bigger when placed differently 

20211207_111258.jpg.d82cfaece867b440e4dc5d7a549a9b68.thumb.jpg.1bf731e5f24dd2913d2533d0782565fe.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Chelada83

@HungrylilKitty with everyone talking about your booty and belly and which one is dominating the other, can we talk about your gorgeous face. I love how nice and plump it has gotten. Your cheeks are round and squishy, the hint of your double chin only compliments your smile and eyes and of course your makeup is always on point. Love when we can get a glimpse of your beautiful face and of course your growing body. Don’t stop spoiling us.

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

Would you like some more dessert beautiful?? 🥰

One Oink! for "Yes!" 🐷

AND

Two Oinks!! for "Yes!, Yes!" 🐷🐷

This has me cracking up for some reason....def OINK! 😅💕

20 hours ago, love99 said:

omgggg you've crossed into a whole new level of ravishing all of a sudden!! 🥰🥰🥰🥵🥵🥵

omg what a sweet thing to say, I think with my new camera and I turned on my professional light in the background it helped bring out my features better than a dark lit room where I end up applying my makeup too heavy.

17 hours ago, Andrew111 said:

Hey Kitty ,

Your gain this year has been nothing less than spectacular . You  are a Curvage goddess but your health is most important.  You have given this community everything and you owe nothing . You have fulfilled our  every feeder fantasy .  A Slow gain is wonderful . You deserve health and wealth .

What a kind thing to say,  my chest and feet have gotten better,my feet used to get swollen all the time and my chest would hurt just going up the stairs all cause I rushed it. 

3 hours ago, Chelada83 said:

@HungrylilKitty with everyone talking about your booty and belly andfree one is dominating the other, can we talk about your gorgeous face. I love how nice and plump it has gotten. Your cheeks are round and squishy, the hint of your double chin only compliments your smile and eyes and of course your makeup is always on point. Love when we can get a glimpse of your beautiful face and of course your growing body. Don’t stop spoiling us.

Awwww, when a lot of you guys told me you'd like to seeyy face more I made myself a promise to show it..I getaway with putting on makeup lol I always have..but for you guys I'll do whatever makes you guys happy 😊 😚💕

5 hours ago, hughman91 said:

Great to see full body shots of you, you have a beautiful face :)

Awwww thanks luv *squeeze hugs*

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

Looks like you are having a hard time keep that tummy from dragging. 😍  Those thighs are also mesmerizing😍

HAHA it always drags, I can't even suck my tummy in anymore....nothing happens lol 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Oh there'll be more than just spanking 😏

mmmm so hot 😈🔥

4 hours ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

😊 Looks like your control-top pantyhose may have had to surrender that war and declare your tummy the winner.

LOL these are just leggings hun...leggings that are WAY too small..so smalI that when I bend over my booty hangs out lol 

4 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

So fking wide, baby girl really getting huge! Love a big fatbelly hanging to the bed, I can only imagine the ripple in your fat booty when you get a good spank, make jiggle all of you, sooo sexy

Damn you guys got me thinking naughty thoughts tonight 😏🔥💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Andy SNk said:

a princess like you does not deserve to be hungry 👸🏻 I would love to be able to help you take care of your Diet and fulfill all your whims ❤️

Awww that is so kind of you, I believe you live in like Mexico so that would be kinda hard, lol but hey it's the thought that counts

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww that is so kind of you, I believe you live in like Mexico so that would be kinda hard, lol but hey it's the thought that counts

how idea would be great, 😍 Any smart man wouldn't hesitate to be with a girl like you❤️

I would give everything to be able to fulfill all your whims 👸🏻

Eres una hermosa Reina gordita.

Me encantas 💖 

Guest johny18
11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Someone come spank my booty 😏 HARD  😈

Polish_20220112_180340082.thumb.png.a0e8483765c98715e52d0e796c35fbd2.png

Wobble wobble wobble, like at the size of your thighs. Piggy 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)