HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, mikefa55 said:

I have a question... from what I've read you somewhat recently saved up some money to move from California to Florida, where you met a guy, who is now your fiancé?

And now you've put on a ton of weight, intentionally, and have no sign of slowing down, and will probably always be a heavyset woman going forward.

I guess my question is, had you not moved when you did and met this new guy, would you still be skinny and fit? And would you most likely continued to go through life skinny and fit?

Talk about a fork in the road!

I dunno. .I just started eating on my own and naturally got up to 180 he'd always talk about courage and then I realized why not go on curvage... because I'm naturally gaining weight I want to put I want to do the same thing those girls are doing.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Goal weight is around 300-320lbs 🥰

Right! But he's got a lot of health problems..went almost nearly blind in 2018 ..and his other eye was going just as bad .....I think his family is taking care of him now and they took me off his plan ..he worked for at&t ..the whole situation is just odd.

If you need help with the phone just ask.👍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Neverspent2007 said:

That is one of the roundest bellies that I’ve ever seen in my life.

Hehe thank you 

I'm actually STILL waiting on my phone.... That belly is full on a weight gain shake ...wish it was filled with fattening foods that'll make this body jiggle all over *dreams of a feeder* 😫😞

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, distance23 said:

That has to be one of the biggest food b**s I've ever seen...what are you eating

*Edit* apparently, I can't say the plural form "baby" on here and I'm perplexed

The funny part is the new longer stretch marks means it's still rapidly growing... 😳😏💕

• Curvage Model

Don't you hate it when you lose access to your phone but you go out of your way to stay in contact through the only way you can and you find out your feeder decides to be someone else's feeder the second you're gone....WOW. *gag*

25 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Don't you hate it when you lose access to your phone but you go out of your way to stay in contact through the only way you can and you find out your feeder decides to be someone else's feeder the second you're gone....WOW. *gag*

Is he blind or just stupid? I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

21 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Damn, that’s rough but keep in mind it’s their loss - so many people would give anything to be your feeder! Hope you’re okay

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)