HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, distance23 said:

You've gotta get some Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch too

sounds too healthy ..this has to be a joke lol

4 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Yeah, its crazy, especially for someone like me with ASD. Thanks Kitty *hugs* best friend ever hehe

I hope I don't sound rude but could you please explain to me what a SD is you've mentioned it twice already today n????mmm?l)like

2 hours ago, distance23 said:

Another dish I'm going to try making...shrimp and grits

IMG_20211214_181019695.jpg

Where's all the fat,?? zZzzzzz.  lol

• Curvage Model
On 1/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, romeos92 said:

i must see that booty reach 55+ inches..it would be amazing

kinda funny reading this comment cause my booty is 50+ inches now 😅🍑💕 it's kinda embarrassing cause even though I weighed 182 when I first joinded I looked so small but I didnt feel it at the time cause thats the most ive ever weighed 😊

Guest romeos92

the sexy part is that i didn't know that your booty will get this round and big and hoping it keeps growing and thickens up...you shocked the whole world by how your appetite has increased and you just kept inflating and growing that you look so thin when you started here compared to now...i just hope you never stop and keep growing because  damn every pound you gain you keep getting sexier and sexier baby💓😚

4 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:
8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I hope I don't sound rude but could you please explain to me what a SD is you've mentioned it twice already today n????mmm?l)like

ASD is Autism Spectrum Disorder

And you weren't rude when you asked it, btw. Though, if you'd like, i can explain how ASD works?

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, romeos92 said:

the sexy part is that i didn't know that your booty will get this round and big and hoping it keeps growing and thickens up...you shocked the whole world by how your appetite has increased and you just kept inflating and growing that you look so thin when you started here compared to now...i just hope you never stop and keep growing because  damn every pound you gain you keep getting sexier and sexier baby💓😚

WOW thank you so much! what compliments 🥰

9 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

When I purchased your latest video it was amazing your booty is large and plump and your belly is nice and overflowing I’m glad i bought it 

Awwww thank you! please purchase my newest from today if you really like watching my belly 💕

7 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

And you weren't rude when you asked it, btw. Though, if you'd like, i can explain how ASD works?

of course not! that would be terrible, nobody in this world is perfect 🥰 message me about it if you'd like 😊💕

• Curvage Model

🔥 BRAND NEW VIDEO JUST APPROVED FELLAS 🔥

KITTY ATTEMPTS TO WORKOUT FOR THE FIRST TIME  IN THE LONGEST TIME! 😅 (QUITE COMICAL) 

FaceApp_1639629704266.thumb.jpg.5442a231005d8f53b46d62959cbdc718.jpg

^^grrr it makes me mad this looks better quality than the video's version....I should've left the original big size 😖

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Kitty, check out the movie FEED when you can. There's some great clips on YouTube, although most of them are "age restricted" so you'll need to sign in to watch. It's SO worth it tho. It's an awesome INTENSE movie that really showcases all sides of feederism and the BBW world. If you work hard enough, I could see you turning into Deirdre from FEED. :) DO IT.

• Curvage Model

I'm just working out but why does my face look like I'm giving birth 🤣🤣

22262891.thumb.jpg.7e4a2660dba175283ab5a7fbb434814d.jpg

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY LONGEST VIDEO YET (21 1/2 MIN) I REDUCED THE PRICE TO ONLY $9.99 SINCE IT'S THE HOLIDAYS 🥰🎁🎄💕

CURRENT WEIGHT IS ALSO REVEALED IN VIDEO 😁

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Blackhawks said:

Watchin you hey hope you had a weight gain shake after that workout lol

LOL I had one before and after then had a bunch of chinese leftovers 😂

I'd love it if you gave my video a review if you enjoyed m.j im

1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Chilling in bed, talking with a friend on Telegram

oh cool sweetie..I'm so bored ..watching tiktoks..I'm literally OBSESSED with TikTok lol, how about you, you like it?

50 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I was watching football, but about to go to sleep...sweet dreams

Okay 😁 thank you, swyot dreams to you too

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)