HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Thanks for posting these before and afters, the changes are great too see. I really like the last B/W with you in the grey bodysuit just showing how much you have changed  with that growing curves and figure. You have have a great smile thanks and your face has really changed with you gaining weight. I hope there is more to come . Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date with you changes. Thanks again and take care.

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, drpop said:

Thanks for posting these before and afters, the changes are great too see. I really like the last B/W with you in the grey bodysuit just showing how much you have changed  with that growing curves and figure. You have have a great smile thanks and your face has really changed with you gaining weight. I hope there is more to come . Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date with you changes. Thanks again and take care.

Awwwww! you're so very welcome! there's even better changes yet to come here shortly 🥰

3 minutes ago, regbill said:

You've turned into one cuddly Kitty.:wub:

*blush* who would love a regbill to snuggle up to 😈 Eggbert can watch if he's a good boy..lol

• Curvage Model

This guy goes "Please take bigger bites and eat greedier. A perfect growing pig like you should devour with passion And intensity and drive. I need to see that fire in your belly. No more baby bites please" 

I told him I was raised in a private school.....some of those mannerisms I can't shake, I was raised in an upper class home also...we just didnt eat like that...not saying it's TP trashy but I'm thinking that's what he wants. Those of you who know me know I just dont act like that lol..

he then goes "I respect that but look what you're doing!" and I'm like "What, eating? didn't know there were specific rules" lol

But I do make a pig out of myself the best way I know how with huge burps etc. Ive watched other girls eat just like me..it's so ridiculous that it feels naughty to me but it's always  A LOT of fun to let loose like a piggish hog 😏😌🐷💕

Picture_20200229_185145121.jpg.540c64413b1dcd36626aecd49fe40a96.thumb.jpg.3f062718df5b763dc192818ae62ba227.jpg

OINK OINK! 🐷💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This guy goes "Please take bigger bites and eat greedier. A perfect growing pig like you should devour with passion And intensity and drive. I need to see that fire in your belly. No more baby bites please" 

I told him I was raised in a private school.....some of those mannerisms I can't shake, I was raised in an upper class home also...we just didnt eat like that...not saying it's TP trashy but I'm thinking that's what he wants. Those of you who know me know I just dont act like that lol..

he then goes "I respect that but look what you're doing!" and I'm like "What, eating? didn't know there were specific rules" lol

But I do make a pig out of myself the best way I know how with huge burps etc. Ive watched other girls eat just like me..it's so ridiculous that it feels naughty to me but it's always  A LOT of fun to let loose like a piggish hog 😏😌🐷💕

Picture_20200229_185145121.jpg.540c64413b1dcd36626aecd49fe40a96.thumb.jpg.3f062718df5b763dc192818ae62ba227.jpg

OINK OINK! 🐷💕

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

On 11/19/2021 at 2:17 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

PhotoCollage_1637318717745.thumb.jpg.12d39422552fe6bcff22b5705427416b.jpg

Have you ever had a catfight with your friends since you’ve gained so much weight, imagine what would happen if you lie down on your friend like this picture???

• Curvage Model

Heyy fellas, so I'm saving up for something I desperately need for curvage. I really wish there was a donating option on here..but since there's not could you please go purchase any video of mine....it would help me out soo much & it's all gotta do with you guys, me & curvage..🙏🏼💕 I've got a lot of my videos under $5 & I've got a sale going on right now also...anywho...any bit helps & in a week I'll reveal what I'm taking about  🥰 LOVE YOU GUYS! 

I ASKED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT LIKE THIS BEFORE & IT BLEW ME AWAY TO SEE JUST HOW SOME GUYS WANTED TO HELP & PURCHASE LIKE 10 VIDEOS...YOU'RE ALL THE BEST..I'M DEFINITELY NOT ASKING FOR THAT LOL BUT THE SUPPORT, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! THANK YOU! 🥰 I can't wait to show you guys what it is 😁💕

20211121_061957.thumb.jpg.5e9a60db7e7a1c275e3b932958047318.jpg

^ yes this is an older image when I weighed around just 160 lol but it just showcases my happiness right now that's all 😁💕

On 11/16/2021 at 9:13 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Could you please say it in a very childish way so I can get an idea of what you said because you not speaking anymore would make me very very sad

I said you grown from a thin pretty girl , to a chubby cheeked , beautiful, barrel bellied , Boulder butted hot woman ! I didn’t tasing I was being offensive . I included a gif of a person who was overcome by your hotness ! You are like a Renoir painting or a Rubins come to life ! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Fatmouse said:

I said you grown from a thin pretty girl , to a chubby cheeked , beautiful, barrel bellied , Boulder butted hot woman ! I didn’t tasing I was being offensive . I included a gif of a person who was overcome by your hotness ! You are like a Renoir painting or a Rubins come to life ! 

I'm a lil confused..perhaps the sweet maybejames took it down before I saw it ....

• Curvage Model
On 11/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, DavyW22 said:

still one of my fav content creators 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:54 AM, distance23 said:

Hey, you're an easy individual to love as well

On 11/25/2021 at 5:13 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Love you too! Hope you're having a great day

Awwwww, thank you fellas 🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)