HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
On 11/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, BLTs said:

The guy asking about the slip left it vague so I posted that clip in response to waiting on him to clarify

oooh..there was no slip though 😌 I zoomed and everything is covered...big booty's tend to swallow thongs that's all lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

• Curvage Model
On 11/7/2021 at 12:23 PM, extra_m13 said:

you have gained in the most beautiful way , so hot, thanks for sharing the journey, go on !

Awwww, what a sweet thing to say ...it's still going 😈 if my body will allow it (my ankles keep getting swollen for a week after I stand on them for some quite some time). I prey my feet/ankles get used to th continued weight gain.

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, idluvr said:

Your before and after comparisons prove the point that someone as gorgeous as you will be gorgeous at any weight. Β You were a knockout when you were skinny and you still are and always will be!

you're all so sweet! thank you!Β 

but you Mr.idlvur will make me cry from sweetness 😫πŸ₯°πŸ’•

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)