HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas I'm doing "okay" ..I caught a cold from a friend yesterday is when I felt it coming on..this sucks..there's nothing I don't like more than a cold....having constant tissues by my side and throat spray 🤧😮💨😔

anywho..how's everyone else's week been so far?

I hope you feel better soon. 

My morning was crazy but I got through work, eventually came to have lunch and a much needed nap.

Regardless of your weight, you are more beautiful, fresh and seductive than JLo ever was. Plus, there's one thing that makes you immensely more attractive than her: you're a good person. It's as simple as that. 
But if you want to show JLo what a real ass and meaty thighs really look like, then it wouldn't hurt to put on about 50 pounds. 

50 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Gosh..I'd do ANYTHING to be as beautiful as JLo 😩 ..but she lacks the meat in this pic.. obviously lol

PhotoCollage_1674088895827.thumb.jpg.3274a1604c3040fe701bb665d6b94a7b.jpg

Without considering physical appearance I'd still go with you Kitty! Way more beautiful than her, very intelligent, very creative, and plus she's never been spotted chugging weight gain shakes 😂

Guest Carcer89
22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Gosh..I'd do ANYTHING to be as beautiful as JLo 😩 ..but she lacks the meat in this pic.. obviously lol

PhotoCollage_1674088895827.thumb.jpg.3274a1604c3040fe701bb665d6b94a7b.jpg

Nah, JLo wishes she was anywhere near as beautiful as you.

• Curvage Model

@Jorge Reyes, @ApprenticeFeedee, @regbill, @Sportsfann12, @Irtep & @Carcer89

Awwwww you guys are just too darn sweet! I LOVE YOU ALL!! 💕

Also, THANK YOU ALL for your support on my latest video, Thank you! 😁💕 For those that have seen it & enjoyed it I'd REALLY appreciate it if you could leave my a nice rating ..thank you to all 9 of you who already have..I do this for a living & the more support I get the more motivated I am to make more content..so PLEASE click the *flashing* CLIPS button next to my name & it's the first video you'll see of me in the white, let's see how many guys read this & don't mind leaving love. 

Extra fact. Any guy that's ever taken the time to leave me a rating their name forever sticks out to me & I'll always reach out to say thank you personally & become close friends with them 🥰 just cause you guys are the best. RATINGS HELP US GIRLS! I love nothing more than to know what you saw that turned you on..what video ideas 💡 you'd like to see etc. All I ask is you guys keep ot sweet..this is a fetish I'm STILL learning about..but as of recently my feeder has taken ALL CONTROL over me! ..I'm gaining at such a high rate it's insane! 🤯 If you haven't seen the video check it out to see me pig out & hear ALL the wonderful ideas and goals he has in store for me..

I'M DOOMED! MY BODY IS IN THE HANDS OF A FEEDER! & I ❤️ IT! 

SINCE DAY ONE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN BEGGING TO BE TAKEN CONTROLLED OF:

PhotoCollage_1674387294260.thumb.jpg.d350f8481a7c8de0f05fb960ea59c35a.jpg

@HungrylilKitty Thank you Kitty!! 😊 If I'm gonna be honest there's one video I haven't reviewed, and I'll get to it soon! Just been swamped with assignments lately 😮💨 Your videos really help me out, like your weight gain shake recipe, since I eventually want to gain at a high rate like you! I do have a question about those appetite enhancers. Does it keep you feeling super hungry after eating a huge meal?

Anyways I hope your weekend has been amazing so far, and I hope your Sunday is extremely relaxing!! 😊❤️

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Bob.bob said:

You should do a clip with Reiinapop. It would be intense.

Awwww, she's adorable & I'm sure super kind 🥰 but unfortunately I'm not into doing collabs UNLESS I choose that female (or male) on my own. I hope you understand! ❤️ This world is a dangerous place regardless of sex..I personally wouldn't do a collab right off the bat because I've had a very traumatic experience in the past. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

You know what ..this REALLY hurts my feelings & I realize, there's grown adults acting like bullies..& if any member is persuading anyone to be mean/evil to a model you need to ignore them. By being "mean" to entertain someone else isn't going to make you look cool to that bully, they're just using you *if that's the case) ..anywho ...

so there's been a follower who ALWAYS comments on my stuff....he's been complimenting me & supportive for awhile..the other day I asked NICELY if my supporters and followers would please leave me a review on my latest video of they watched it. It's had 9 GREAT 5 star reviews. He (for some unknown reason) goes to leave me a cruel review basically saying I'm role-playing and I have no feeder..so you're telling me all the stretchmarks I got from this feeder before we're from "role-playing" ....It was such a ridiculous comment to make obviously meant to upset me.

My feeder has put so many pounds on me since we started this whole thing and my body is living proof of that. Who would role-play in a videon& buy a 10lb $100 cake?! NOT THIS GIRL..It just upsets me that this guy out of nowhere who's always been so kind would stoop that low. He sees I've clearly made a video I'm proud of ,& wants to take that away. He knows what he was doing by leaving that review. THIS video has been my most popular in awhile and by giving me 3 stars he wanted to take that away from me. I just don't see WHY a kind supportive follower would all of a sudden decide to do that. I can ONLY guess there was an evil 2nd party involved. I've said this a trillion times & I'll say it again, This happens EVERY time I get any ounce of success..people are evil. Trust me I'm hurt but I laugh that there's petty people in this world who will hate on you just to make themselves feel better. I can't imagine spending my time doing that to a model who's done nothing but put an EXTREME amount of effort to change my physique. .the before/afters speak for themselves 😏

PhotoCollage_1672022175505.thumb.jpg.adeb6195d1ac9c6831653992eb8810f1.jpg

PhotoCollage_1674599861661.thumb.jpg.e07259de3cadcd1da967ba26372ce1be.jpg

I’m all for someone providing constructive criticism, we all strive to be better. But it definitely sounds like this wasn’t the case.

I’ve never found your videos to be inauthentic or Role-playing. You definitely are invested both from how you discuss the realities of gaining and the physical effects of you putting on such a massive amount of weight.

I’m sorry it hurt you so much but I say focus on the positive reviews and let this miserable fuck have any of your attention because the proof is in the lovehandles

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Onen said:

I’m all for someone providing constructive criticism, we all strive to be better. But it definitely sounds like this wasn’t the case.

I’ve never found your videos to be inauthentic or Role-playing. You definitely are invested both from how you discuss the realities of gaining and the physical effects of you putting on such a massive amount of weight.

I’m sorry it hurt you so much but I say focus on the positive reviews and let this miserable fuck have any of your attention because the proof is in the lovehandles

Haha WOW 👏 you're so awesome & I honestly totally agree! ..I just can't believe someone would SIMP that low.. that's just so highschoolish to me, this guy supported me 🤯!!..the hard work I've put in..the health issues I've dealt with too..I guess being hospitalized was me role-playing also 😆💕 thanks for the laugh 🥰

anywho hehe..how's everyone's week going so far? 

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Haha WOW 👏 you're so awesome & I honestly totally agree! ..I just can't believe someone would SIMP that low.. that's just so highschoolish to me, this guy supported me 🤯!!..the hard work I've put in..the health issues I've dealt with too..I guess being hospitalized was me role-playing also 😆💕 thanks for the laugh 🥰

anywho hehe..how's everyone's week going so far? 

Thanks for the kind words! I don’t get it but honestly some people are miserable and have time on their hands. Pay it no mind and focus on eating until that big butt needs two seats when you go out. That’ll make for a great roleplay!

your belly hanging over your panties is also Role-playing, wait that is roll playing which this dude won’t get.

and my week is alright, just starting out but ready for the weekend!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)