HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

33 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You're so welcome & I ❤️ that you've got a great sense of humor & got a kick out of it too haha ..I'm in a silly mood & was playfully poking fun lol 😆💕  The robe fits but when I close it the robe doesn't overlap at all giving my frontal any privacy..so right now it's basically a house coat if anything & I honestly never wear it..$150 (but certainly not the price I'd sell it for lol) & I've only worn it twice lol ....it's a size L/XL ..it's the largest size they made.

20230110_132559.thumb.jpg.b797b360867078266a2e69f5c818d266.jpg

^ there she is in all her glory 🌟 

Aww, thank you ma'am! At first I'm shy & nervous kind of person in public, but once you get to know me I'm more of a Jokester. I enjoy trying to give someone a laugh in their day so expect lots from me 😉 Yeah I see why the robe could be "girly" with the see through part starting from the neck, down to the arms. It's not enough to bother me because that flower design is pretty cool 😂 My shirt size is XL so it may fit for a little bit until this lanky 6'6" figure fills out!

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, regbill said:

My hats off to your feeder for helping to turn you into the plush babe we see before us.

43 minutes ago, regbill said:

I’m in cellulite heaven right now.:wub:

1 minute ago, Onen said:

The cellulite, the flab. You are getting tubby!

Thank you fellas 🥰

On page 400 this is amazing😍 but no wounder you are so nice and cute❤️

I am sorry for my missunderstanding but i am only a human nothing more. but ofcourse i am fascinated about your journey and how tough it has been for you during the journey but you don.t give up, You are no more than just a big fighter with the best voice ever. keep in touch and be happy

nenke

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Aww, thank you ma'am! At first I'm shy & nervous kind of person in public, but once you get to know me I'm more of a Jokester. I enjoy trying to give someone a laugh in their day so expect lots from me 😉 Yeah I see why the robe could be "girly" with the see through part starting from the neck, down to the arms. It's not enough to bother me because that flower design is pretty cool 😂 My shirt size is XL so it may fit for a little bit until this lanky 6'6" figure fills out!

I'm the same exact way..whenever I moved to a different school I'd be called the quiet shy girl but in reality I just didn't trust anyone..I  would just sit back & scope everyone out for a good week..determine who the assholes were etc. I would then become friends with the sweet goodie two shoes lol. Then eventually my goofy side would come out & everyone would want to be included in the fun & so I'd become friends with everyone..I  never really had enemies..I definitely started to have problems with girls being jealous though & they'd bully me..that's always been an issue of mine. I remember it not making sense to me & I'd cry but later in life it made complete sense..lol.. if someone knows nothing about you & they bully you, 9/10 times that's called jeslousy & it got even worse in HS & while being a waitress and then in modeling..so I started to become friends with JUST guys & that's STILL how I am to this day. Luckily I have my twin sister to share my girly girl things with 🥰

@Henke it's all good..you amazed me with your determination and interest in everything about me. No need to feed bad..that's honestly the sweetest most dedicated thing any follower has done for me (besides tell me they bought all my videos) lol..any kind of support and love is ALWAYS welcome and never looked down upon..that guys reaction however cracked me up cause he had no clue what was going on lol ..but you've turned out to be a sweetheart..I dont get creepy vibes at all..just a guy that's extremely interested in my journey..which I'd honestly just so sweet ..and to give me all those likes during those days..it was just so darn sweet ❤️ thank you! 🫂💕

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm the same exact way..whenever I moved to a different school I'd be called the quiet shy girl but in reality I just didn't trust anyone..I  would just sit back & scope everyone out for a good week..determine who the assholes were etc. I would then become friends with the sweet goodie two shoes lol. Then eventually my goofy side would come out & everyone would want to be included in the fun & so I'd become friends with everyone..I  never really had enemies..I definitely started to have problems with girls being jealous though & they'd bully me..that's always been an issue of mine. I remember it not making sense to me & I'd cry but later in life it made complete sense..lol.. if someone knows nothing about you & they bully you, 9/10 times that's called jeslousy & it got even worse in HS & while being a waitress and then in modeling..so I started to become friends with JUST guys & that's STILL how I am to this day. Luckily I have my twin sister to share my girly girl things with 🥰

@Henke it's all good..you amazed me with your determination and interest in everything about me. No need to feed bad..that's honestly the sweetest most dedicated thing any follower has done for me (besides tell me they bought all my videos) lol..any kind of support and love is ALWAYS welcome and never looked down upon..that guys reaction however cracked me up cause he had no clue what was going on lol ..but you've turned out to be a sweetheart..I dont get creepy vibes at all..just a guy that's extremely interested in my journey..which I'd honestly just so sweet ..and to give me all those likes during those days..it was just so darn sweet ❤️ thank you! 🫂💕

My experience in school is sorta similar to yours. I used to move around a lot, and it got to the point I stopped making friends because most of the time we'd move within a year. I started making friends again when we knew Louisiana would be our home, and my class was actually really confusing. Everybody would act all nice and kind at first just because I'm new, but later on their personality would reveal itself. I've had a lot of "friends" that would yell at me saying we're not friends,  and start going on some long rant about what they don't like about me. Then it just got worse in Middle & HS. That's kinda why I prefer making friends with women, whether it's online or in person. The friendship isn't toxic at all unlike having a guy friend.  But I started getting comfortable with myself again since family will never treat you like those "friends"! I tried shortening my story but it's really long 😂 After reading your post, and I really respect you for opening my mind a little bit on that subject! I've always thought it was because those people had stuff going on at home, and felt they needed to take their frustration out on someone.

Oh and if you want to DM me at some point about really selling the robe, I don't mind!! 😊 

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

My experience in school is sorta similar to yours. I used to move around a lot, and it got to the point I stopped making friends because most of the time we'd move within a year. I started making friends again when we knew Louisiana would be our home, and my class was actually really confusing. Everybody would act all nice and kind at first just because I'm new, but later on their personality would reveal itself. I've had a lot of "friends" that would yell at me saying we're not friends,  and start going on some long rant about what they don't like about me. Then it just got worse in Middle & HS. That's kinda why I prefer making friends with women, whether it's online or in person. The friendship isn't toxic at all unlike having a guy friend.  But I started getting comfortable with myself again since family will never treat you like those "friends"! I tried shortening my story but it's really long 😂 After reading your post, and I really respect you for opening my mind a little bit on that subject! I've always thought it was because those people had stuff going on at home, and felt they needed to take their frustration out on someone.

Oh and if you want to DM me at some point about really selling the robe, I don't mind!! 😊 

You know you could really be onto something....I've ALWAYS been a super happy person..like ALL the time..just so sweet & innocent until life happened & 2 exes showed me the world aint Pleasantville lol...but how you said it could be that the person giving hate could be acting out because of something that's going on at home. I can totally relate to that and see that there's gotta be a tie..cause back when I was really going through it with my fiance I would straight up turn into a raging Karen lol..I had so much built up rage and anger inside that I just had to let it out on people..so I guess if I ever see a pissed off Karen or angry person....I'm just gonna tell them "Hey..it's all going to be okay" ..maybe her husband is cheating..maybe he's not cleaning up after himself..who knows lol..but yeah angry people definitely do act out and I've caught myself doing it too..

the robe, I can try to simply go through my emails to see where I got it or something.

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You know you could really be onto something....I've ALWAYS been a super happy person..like ALL the time..just so sweet & innocent until life happened & 2 exes showed me the world aint Pleasantville lol...but how you said it could be that the person giving hate could be acting out because of something that's going on at home. I can totally relate to that and see that there's gotta be a tie..cause back when I was really going through it with my fiance I would straight up turn into a raging Karen lol..I had so much built up rage and anger inside that I just had to let it out on people..so I guess if I ever see a pissed off Karen or angry person....I'm just gonna tell them "Hey..it's all going to be okay" ..maybe her husband is cheating..maybe he's not cleaning up after himself..who knows lol..but yeah angry people definitely do act out and I've caught myself doing it too..

the robe, I can try to simply go through my emails to see where I got it or something.

Same! I'm only kind to other people and I never show any hate or negativity towards someone else. I had a bully from 5th grade all the way to 11th because I never realized he was doing that. The whole time he had family issues going on, per say his parents divorcing. It felt like a genuine friendship but closer towards the end, I started noticing he just didn't like nice people. Hell I've tried to make amends with him like on Instagram or Snapchat, but I don't know how I made him not like me so much to the point he just blocks me 😂 And you're right about being reassuring to someone! I always try my best to cheer someone up in difficult times because it's just another obstacle in life blocking your way. Eventually you'll clear it!

Whatever you're comfortable doing is fine with me. I don't want to make you feel super uncomfortable and do something you really don't want to! What's in your Wendy's bag? ☺️

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

thanks for saying that my friend Dayna

But i take everyone i follow or make friends with for serious, I don't do that for use them in some way. I want learn something and i learn a lot from you, you are also a very attractive woman you really are, but you takes time for your followers and supporters and i upreciate you a lot by that way you do. you have a genuine and a very big heart Dayna, I think you only want to have love and feel love from those who likes you, because I care about love and? and no one takes away you that and I know you show some manners to those who try to steal your beautiful energy. I upreciate you for that also.

But i felt some bad with what i said to you because i feeled some shame about if i told something wrong, i felt some uncertainly in myself when i wrote that and i am a sucker for going into detail but it is who I am, I am stampcollecter also😆 but all is fine and no one need to feel something odd or bad, all is about my missunderstanding it is a part of my own disability in fact🙂

But I am amazed how amazed and happy you are by my supporing and following, and I want to get all your videos too I can afford because I have not seen everything from you yet😂

beside from this and into your modelproffession it have many times hit my mind when it comes how jealous girls can be among other girls and how much it means for them to be just the most beautiful girl ever but beauty can be showed in many ways. I can actually find jealosly little fun sometimes but it is dangerous many times and it can let peoples do dangerous things and hurt other girls deeply, have something like that happen to you? 

But it is a big sign you are a genuinly beautiful woman and you can not change that by change bodyparts or try with expensive clothes it can helps in general but genuine beauty is something different and it is pretty few who own that beauty,❤️

take care eat well

Henke/

Kitty, your feeder and you are doing a great job.  I know you have to be excited to be pushing as hard as he is pushing you! I for one am looking forward to some big number this year.  If you and your feeder like how you look at your goal weight will you consider going higher?  Keep up the great work and am excited for you and look forward to all the new content.

• Curvage Model

Fellas, anyone reading this, I need $200 in 2 days for rent so I put a sale on my latest video..any & all support would be greatly appreciated, last month you guys really came through for me & I'll forever be greatful 💖 love you all!

❤️ ONLY $5.99 - TODAY ONLY! ❤️

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
On 1/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Looking amazing and so beautiful! Hope you're having a great night!

On 1/15/2023 at 1:48 PM, ApprenticeFeedee said:

@HungrylilKitty Heyyy Kitty how was your week? 😊

On 1/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, anonymousfatgirl said:

So astonishingly gorgeous! Wow! Do you have an OnlyFans site?

Heyy Fellas I'm doing "okay" ..I caught a cold from a friend yesterday is when I felt it coming on..this sucks..there's nothing I don't like more than a cold....having constant tissues by my side and throat spray 🤧😮💨😔

anywho..how's everyone else's week been so far?

26 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas I'm doing "okay" ..I caught a cold from a friend yesterday is when I felt it coming on..this sucks..there's nothing I don't like more than a cold....having constant tissues by my side and throat spray 🤧😮💨😔

anywho..how's everyone else's week been so far?

Awww I'm super sorry! If somehow you could transfer your sickness to someone else with a hug, I'd gladly give you a big hug every time! 😊

I'm good so far. Finally got Internet so one hand is snacking while the other hand is clicking on the next page in my textbook 😂

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)