HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

You're welcome, Kitty! Sorry for not being on here as often as normal. Been busy with work and other things going on in life

it's all good ..I know you still care 🥰

7 minutes ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Wow, your thighs are really really massive! I really love the top, and that cute belly spilling out is just 😩 times infinity!!

Awww thank you ..this top is so amazing I actually brought 2 in the same color lol ..ONLY cause someone (not me) got bleach on it..I was so mad....grrrr 😑 but the top is my ride or die..it's stretchy AF & has always fit me no matter what weight I'm at..It's so darn comfy too..I'd easily buy 10 more in each color available lol 😂🥰 ....it's like leggings in a shirt form, I'm clothed but I feel n@ked lol..any ladies reading this ..AMAZON, mmmmkay ..LOL 👍👌💕 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

it's all good ..I know you still care 🥰

Awww thank you ..this top is so amazing I actually brought 2 in the same color lol ..ONLY cause someone (not me) got bleach on it..I was so mad....grrrr 😑 but the top is my ride or die..it's stretchy AF & has always fit me no matter what weight I'm at..It's so darn comfy too..I'd easily buy 10 more in each color available lol 😂🥰 ....it's like leggings in a shirt form, I'm clothed but I feel n@ked lol..any ladies reading this ..AMAZON, mmmmkay ..LOL 👍👌💕 

Damn I hate when that happens! I don't really have old clothes to wear when I'm working with bleach, or car maintenance, and it's a bummer when you mess it up 🙃 Ever since I saw the Kitty + Appetite Enhancer = Stuffing Herself Silly (+B/A Belly Measurements) video, I've been meaning to ask you about your robe! Do you remember where you got it from? I'm looking into getting one and don't really want cotton ☺️

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Damn I hate when that happens! I don't really have old clothes to wear when I'm working with bleach, or car maintenance, and it's a bummer when you mess it up 🙃 Ever since I saw the Kitty + Appetite Enhancer = Stuffing Herself Silly (+B/A Belly Measurements) video, I've been meaning to ask you about your robe! Do you remember where you got it from? I'm looking into getting one and don't really want cotton ☺️

Awwww, I forget but it was $150 ..which REALLY REALLY upset me cause it didn't fit all the way around my body..you really want a floral robe for yourself though? 🤔🤨 ..lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FED ALLLLL DAY BY MY FEEDER 💕

Screenshot_20230109_210932_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4c454805cab0daa119d416b0ce30cacb.jpg

Screenshot_20230109_210825_Gallery.thumb.jpg.542aea3743f911281ffda2d744a48dc7.jpg

Screenshot_20230109_210738_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3dd7e6431617cb61e4df33ab9b8bfd00.jpg

I wasn't going to post this but I figured you guys would prob enjoy the cellulite on the bottom of my legs (in the front where my knees bend) . I'm lol 😆 the  🕶 shades are cause my dumb ass didn't properly lotion the bottoms of my feet so when I self tanned it wouldn't stick to the bottoms of my feet..so it's  the only sticker protecting ya'll from seeing browned feet ..lol..yes, I'm ridiculous but I don't care 😅😋 please enjoy the cellulite 🐷💕

Screenshot_20230109_235530_Gallery.thumb.jpg.02765cb66f811f5e0ef5196a916e2b5b.jpg

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, I forget but it was $150 ..which REALLY REALLY upset me cause it didn't fit all the way around my body..you really want a floral robe for yourself though? 🤔🤨 ..lol 

Hey! Don't judge haha 😂 It's not like I'm going out in public with it, and I love flowers. I'm actually growing a little ** of lilacs to help with college stress!

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, herve50 said:

Beautiful pictures with amazing belly and angles too.

Awwww, Thank you sweetie 🥰

2 hours ago, Henke said:

can i ask why some laughing to my texts? if something is odd with my texts say it please🙂 I may regret everything I said sorry for my time here

nothing at all love..like I told him you were a great follower..his confusion & choice of gifs made me laugh..he's always being goofy..pay no mind to him..and also if anyone has a problem with my sweet @Henke they'll have a problem with me too 🥰

1 hour ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

Hey! Don't judge haha 😂 It's not like I'm going out in public with it, and I love flowers. I'm actually growing a little ** of lilacs to help with college stress!

I haven't even had my Starbucks yet this morning & you've got me literally laughing out loud....the thought of you frolicking around in my silk floral robe is giving me "Buffalo Bill" vibes 😭💀 .."it puts the lotion in the basket like it's told" 🧺🧴🐩    ..visioning you wearing my FLORAL robe 🥼 dancing while looking in the mirror while  🎶 "Goodbye Horses" 🎶 plays in the background putting your red lipstick 💄on your pouting lips 💋 looking all seductively at yourself in the mirror saying "I'd f**k me" ....I'M DYING 😭💀  ..LOL....but in all seriousness if you'd REALLY like my robe maybe we can arrange something safe for you to have it ..like I can sell it on Merceri 😋🥰

51 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

What a women

Awwww thank you 🥰

@HungrylilKitty Oh my Lord I was dying reading all that while eating my 2nd breakfast! 🤣🤣 It's been so long since I've seen Silence of the Lambs, and hearing that song as well. Hell a skinny guy like me has nothing to show off but honestly I'd really be laughing so much just trying to put the lipstick on 😂 Thank you for the laugh!! I needed that lol. If it still fits, you should definitely keep it until you outgrow it! I'd be honored & would love to buy it when the time comes 😊 What size is it? 

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I wasn't going to post this but I figured you guys would prob enjoy the cellulite on the bottom of my legs (in the front where my knees bend) . I'm lol 😆 the  🕶 shades are cause my dumb ass didn't properly lotion the bottoms of my feet so when I self tanned it wouldn't stick to the bottoms of my feet..so it's  the only sticker protecting ya'll from seeing browned feet ..lol..yes, I'm ridiculous but I don't care 😅😋 please enjoy the cellulite 🐷💕

Screenshot_20230109_235530_Gallery.thumb.jpg.02765cb66f811f5e0ef5196a916e2b5b.jpg

I’m in cellulite heaven right now.:wub:

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, ApprenticeFeedee said:

@HungrylilKitty Oh my Lord I was dying reading all that while eating my 2nd breakfast! 🤣🤣 It's been so long since I've seen Silence of the Lambs, and hearing that song as well. Hell a skinny guy like me has nothing to show off but honestly I'd really be laughing so much just trying to put the lipstick on 😂 Thank you for the laugh!! I needed that lol. If it still fits, you should definitely keep it until you outgrow it! I'd be honored & would love to buy it when the time comes 😊 What size is it? 

You're so welcome & I ❤️ that you've got a great sense of humor & got a kick out of it too haha ..I'm in a silly mood & was playfully poking fun lol 😆💕  The robe fits but when I close it the robe doesn't overlap at all giving my frontal any privacy..so right now it's basically a house coat if anything & I honestly never wear it..$150 (but certainly not the price I'd sell it for lol) & I've only worn it twice lol ....it's a size L/XL ..it's the largest size they made.

20230110_132559.thumb.jpg.b797b360867078266a2e69f5c818d266.jpg

^ there she is in all her glory 🌟 

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

The cellulite, the flab. You are getting tubby!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)