HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

My journey from first page to this page 398 has comes to end what an adventure it was to follow this actually model and I still say that because she is a model.

But i have learn a lot about how real model industry works, and it is much in it i finds are awful and unhealthy for women around with that sickness to ideal they expected to have, one reason i joined this forum is because i was so tired to see all skinny ideal that women expect to have but here on curvage you can follow and watch just curvy women nonstop in all days. natural curves in all shapes I don't understand why that not can finds as something beautiful, because different is beautiful, no one is the same, we all are just different, we have different goals, we like different things, some are skinny, some are curvy.

But I have also learned a lot about HungryLillkitty she is a formidable woman as she is a Curvage Model in all possible ways, she cares about her followers, she really does, but she can shows some matters to haters and those who tries to put her down and i upreciate her much for that because she shows who she really is, I have met few women that have same genuine personality as she have. 

But she comes always be beautiful for me no matter what comes to happens to her, she comes always to be Hungrylillkitty for me

Take care eat well Henke/

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, regbill said:

All I can say is I would love to get a big hug from the babe on the right.:wub:

Awwww *big squeeze hugs with belly/breasts squished up onto you* hehe..I'm sorry..I can't help it 😏

8 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

If that isnt something to look at and be all like...

Animated GIF

that's hot haha..& you ass..you had me go & find twin photos for you etc. & not a single "that's cool" ..but I will forgive you since you seem preoccupied with your boner situation 😂 besides.. she lives in Cali so unfortunately there won't be any twin content..atleast for now..she needs to fly out here..it's been 4 years since I've seen her..which is RIDICULOUS.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)