HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Your appetite is growing along with your belly lol

it really is..I'm like a damn beast lol

8 hours ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

Might want to consider getting your doors widened

THIS honestly would definitely have to happen..when I first moved into this apt & I was at my heaviest I felt like Alice from Alice In Wonderland when she bites that cake 🎂 & then becomes too big for the house lol ..I had to literally move sideways to get in & out of my bathroom..I had even taken pics and posted them here to demonstrate just how big I was compared to the doorways 😆 

• Curvage Model

@MarvelHero88 *blushing* thank you! ..& lol @ Jonah Hill.. I ❤️ him! ....I loved him in War Dogs with Miles Teller (gosh that man is fine) & he's my age! 🤤💕..his wife is a beautiful brunette who's quite thin but she looks great..so I doubt he's into a girl who's double her size *sigh* 

Men.... is this true..I heard all guys are secretly into thick women..like thick &/or  chunky ..is this true? I've heard this NUMEROUS times!

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I loved him in War Dogs with Miles Teller (gosh that man is fine) & he's my age! 🤤💕..his wife is a beautiful brunette who's quite thin

Miles Teller is awesome !!! He is great in a lot of movies lol.. I love war dogs movie is fantastic ! I also love the movie Footloose , The  Spectacular Now, That Awkward moment and Into The Brave. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarvelHero88 said:

Miles Teller is awesome !!! He is great in a lot of movies lol.. I love war dogs movie is fantastic ! I also love the movie Footloose , The  Spectacular Now, That Awkward moment and Into The Brave. 

Wait..are these ALL Miles Teller movies? 😍

2 hours ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

Please can you make another stuffing video? @HungrylilKitty It’s been far too long! 

Sure babydoll! Did you watch the "Kitty submits to her feeder video? I literally eat half that pie..I literally COULD NOT move after that lol 

28 minutes ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I love the stunning view and your cellulite dimpled booty.In Love Puppet GIF

Awwww 🥰 more to come fellas *kisses*

Sure babydoll! Did you watch the "Kitty submits to her feeder video? I literally eat half that pie..I literally COULD NOT move after that lol 

I did, I really enjoyed it! It left me wanting more, I’d love to see you push yourself further! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

I’d love to see you finish an entire medium pizza, this would be the most you have ever eaten on camera. I know how difficult this would be, but I think this video would be popular 

hmm..I'm starting to think someone isn't a TRUE FOLLOWER.....lol jk..but YES I HAVE ATE A WHOLE PIZZA..in this video right here ..I was force fed it actually..😏 I even spent $50 on my "I'm A Pizza Slut" outfit 😂

& ALSO....THESE TWO VIDEOS BELOW ARE THE LARGEST STUFFINGS I'VE EVER DONE....The 1st is literally called "Kitty's largest stuffing video yet" ..the other one I literally consumed an insane amount of calories: 5,000 CALORIES & 300 GRAMS OF FAT...in one sitting! 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)