HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Screenshot_20221202-031336_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1bb44d746a4ebcd7c8b5a6ac9149f13f.jpg

Resized_20220205_213839.thumb.jpeg.6b7a856ce561d1007efc7eea55a9da17.jpeg

@Bobadybob here ya go..some more pics for ya 🥰

Oh dear Lord. How stunning do you look?!…… It just accentuates your natural feminine figure, incredible. Looks like the padding suggestion is popular amongst your fans?! Why don’t you just let us dress you up? And seriously, why can’t you wear these in public? ………. Do you have a Christmas party to attend? These underneath a tight fitting sparkly dress & the taupe tights (pantyhose) that someone else suggested earlier & heels. I think we may have just created Jessica Rabbit!                  
More importantly, I hope they make you feel gorgeous wearing them, as you certainly look it. 

• Curvage Model

@Bobadybob omg yes! It makes me feel like a GODDESS! I seriously get depressed when I finally do have to take it off ..it's just the ideal body for me 🥰 thank you fellas for the encouragement..like I said..these are a staple in the Latino community..I'm Portuguese so I'm not sure if I really fall into that category because we're Brazilian  & they arent spanish speaking countries ..but oh well ..Portuguese women (such as my mom) was born with a banging body..shes built just like Kim K but naturally 😅😌💕

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@Bobadybob omg yes! It makes me feel like a GODDESS! I seriously get depressed when I finally do have to take it off ..it's just the ideal body for me 🥰 thank you fellas for the encouragement..like I said..these are a staple in the Latino community..I'm Portuguese so I'm not sure if I really fall into that category because we're Brazilian  & they arent spanish speaking countries ..but oh well ..Portuguese women (such as my mom) was born with a banging body..shes built just like Kim K but naturally 😅😌💕

Portuguese and Spanish genetics are about as similar as any two national origins can be.😊

• Curvage Model

@DanteSparda45 Thank you so much! What a compliment 🥰 my mom has REALLY dark Olive skin & people ALWAYS talk to her in Spanish assuming she is lol she's just got more Italian & Portuguese than I do .. I've got French from my dad's side & Polish from my mom's father side 😊

@Hotefatty that's pretty darn cool! It makes sense though 😁 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

29 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much! What a compliment 🥰 my mom has REALLY dark Olive skin & people ALWAYS talk to her in Spanish assuming she is lol she's just got more Italian & Portuguese than I do .. I've got French from my dad's side & Polish from my mom's father side 😊

You're very welcome! I'm Spanish and French (cajun/creole) with a little hint of Irish on my dad's side, and Italian & German from my mom's, with a smidgen of Dutch somewhere in there lol.

You would not believe how many times my mom has gotten calls from Spanish speakers because of her MARRIED last name lol. And some people assumed my dad was the 'south of the border spanish', because Sanchez is a fairly common last name in Spanish communites, which my mom replied 'no, he's the european spanish' lol

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Hazel eyes also probably help out, too lol

Hazel eyes are so pretty 🥰

I've got green eyes..I just found this out recently that green eyes are rare..I also have the rare blood type lol ..I'm just an odd one 😆 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Really?? I had no clue! What rare blood type do you have??

I'm not quite sure sweetie..I was given a card (that I no longer have) that a nurse had given me for whenever I get pregnant to show the doctor's the card ..cause my body could reject the baby..and that's exactly what happened to my sister with her first child (she's had 3) but she had to go to the hospital cause she was bleeding and they found out it was cause her blood was rare and since the baby's blood was different her body was rejecting the baby..thank God she went in on time cause they fixed the problem. 

I'll find out in a little bit if you really must know lol ..but I remember a nurse doing a blood type swab on me when she poked my finger and she was freaked out that none of the blood types were matching and then it dawned on her I had the rare blood type & thats when she filled out that card for me. 

Anyways..sorry didn't expect that to be such a long response lol 

32 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm not quite sure sweetie..I was given a card (that I no longer have) that a nurse had given me for whenever I get pregnant to show the doctor's the card ..cause my body could reject the baby..and that's exactly what happened to my sister with her first child (she's had 3) but she had to go to the hospital cause she was bleeding and they found out it was cause her blood was rare and since the baby's blood was different her body was rejecting the baby..thank God she went in on time cause they fixed the problem. 

I'll find out in a little bit if you really must know lol ..but I remember a nurse doing a blood type swab on me when she poked my finger and she was freaked out that none of the blood types were matching and then it dawned on her I had the rare blood type & thats when she filled out that card for me. 

Anyways..sorry didn't expect that to be such a long response lol 

Huh... Thats kinda interesting, honestly. I'm O-Neg, but i'm also negative for something in the blood that everyone has, but i legit cannot recall what it is, but i remember the nurse saying i was a "double negative" and i was like "Huh. Didn't know that was thing outside of English class." But yeah, thats my little medical footnote lol

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys check out the difference in my tummy/love handles in just a month 😳😂 I compared my last weigh-in video to my newest weigh-in video: 

1046224136_Screenshot_20221206_205216_InCollage-CollageMaker.thumb.jpg.4dc64cf7a44973e0cccb6a210c71957b.jpg

Your tummy is definitely hanging more.  Your hips and thighs are begging for more fat.  They are getting jealous of that sexy tummy.🥰

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

Your tummy is definitely hanging more.  Your hips and thighs are begging for more fat.  They are getting jealous of that sexy tummy.🥰

oh they are fat trust me..ask my feeder who gets plenty of naughty pics and I also share with him my cellulite hehe 😋

let's not forget these pics..

Screenshot_20221128-133520_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f33448faa83d61de203127c29e6e9bb4.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-013402_Gallery.thumb.jpg.30bf927ef2eb67fc9aff188ae01c8514.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)