HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've got a goal of 220 ..which is like 250 for an average height person (I'm only 5'2) but once I hit 220 doesn't mean I'm gonna do everything in my power to stay there..I'll continue to eat and if I get bigger I get bigger :P I want a 60 inch ass! ..it's currently 46 inches :P

Goddamn, that is going to be alot of arse. You are going to need a wide load sticker. 😈. I hope you get a 62" arse, so that you are as far around as you are tall. 

So hot its mind numbing. You are an FAs dream, personality and body without parallel. 

• Curvage Model

I will be making my video tomorrow guys, I don't care how bad my toothache is, you'll be getting a video..I'm sorry I've had everyone waiting 3 weeks for a video 😔💔 I did however spend $50 on this for my pizza stuffing video, I hope that proves how much I care 😁💕

Picture_20200418_192811140.thumb.jpg.5ceba1da1fdcd9dc68d8f9d6619d99f2.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I will be making my video tomorrow guys, I don't care how bad my toothache is, you'll be getting a video..I'm sorry I've had everyone waiting 3 weeks for a video 😔💔 I did however spend $50 on this for my pizza stuffing video, I hope that proves how much I care 😁💕

Def take care of that tooth, tho. Shit is the worst.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Weedlord said:

Def take care of that tooth, tho. Shit is the worst.

Right! I was in so much pain the other day I threw up! My wisdom teeth are over crowding on the bottom and it cracked my tooth.. I'm an idiot cause when I went to the dentist 5 months ago they were telling me I needed to fix it asap cause it was gonna need a root canal..well it's def that time! They showed me the xrays and the crack was literally centimeters from a nerve 🥺😫

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Love that outfit.  But I echo Weedlord's sentiment.  As someone who recently went through the glorious process of getting a root canal and THEN having to have the tooth removed anyway (fortunately a rear molar - so can't be seen), I can attest to the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!  So don't fuck around with it sweet lady.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)