HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

25 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone wanna motivate me to make my stuffing video tonight?  I've got a horrible toothache still 😵😫

As much as we'd all love a stuffing video, take care of yourself and that toothache.  Some ibuprofen and maybe a numbing analgesic should help.  You can dream up what to eat tomorrow and test yourself to see how much you can really put away.  

Btw just want to say I've been following this thread and think you're absolutely incredible.  Your fiance is a lucky man and your experiences with anorexia/modeling and new positive outlook is something I wish most girls(and some men) knew about.  In a way you're not just a curvy model, your a role model for anyone that's been chained to the pressures of society and mass media.  I especially think you could be a positive curvy body model on Instagram.  Take a look at Ashley Graham and Ashley Alexiss.  You could totally do that on the side and get a huge number of followers, keeping focus on positive body image after years of modeling/struggling with anorexia.  Most importantly thousands of people can learn from those experiences and free themselves from those chains.  Just an idea for you.  

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, MarkXavier said:

As much as we'd all love a stuffing video, take care of yourself and that toothache.  Some ibuprofen and maybe a numbing analgesic should help.  You can dream up what to eat tomorrow and test yourself to see how much you can really put away.  

Btw just want to say I've been following this thread and think you're absolutely incredible.  Your fiance is a lucky man and your experiences with anorexia/modeling and new positive outlook is something I wish most girls(and some men) knew about.  In a way you're not just a curvy model, your a role model for anyone that's been chained to the pressures of society and mass media.  I especially think you could be a positive curvy body model on Instagram.  Take a look at Ashley Graham and Ashley Alexiss.  You could totally do that on the side and get a huge number of followers, keeping focus on positive body image after years of modeling/struggling with anorexia.  Most importantly thousands of people can learn from those experiences and free themselves from those chains.  Just an idea for you.  

Great minds think a like 😋💕

20200420_011754.thumb.jpg.e26d75de1f1695f7be4a26eca56284ca.jpg

And I also started a thread on Ashley Alexis about a month ago..I follow her on Instagram, I think she's soo beautiful! I know she's had liposuction to have that perfect hourglass figure but it makes me wanna get up to 250 lbs then get liposuction also.. she also works out her lower body and she just looks great 💕 she's definitely goals 👍💯 ....what you said about me was so kind and made my night. Besides my tooth giving me hell I'm a bit hormonal & feeling a little down in the dumps tonight where I just feel like crawling into bed and sleeping for hours 🥺😔 but I'm glad I decided to check out my thread cause you along with the other guys who responded made me feel really special and cared about. Thank you so much for that 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone wanna motivate me to make my stuffing video tonight?  I've got a horrible toothache still 😵😫

Awww that sucks. A cold pack might make your tooth feel better. Crawling into bed and resting is a good idea, watch a good movie it might make you forget the pain. 

Hope you feel better soon :)

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Looks like your belly has grown really quickly! I think we all really love and appreciate your comments and posts too. Here's my thanks for everything you're doing, Kitty. I know you said you'd love some fan art.

kittydraw copy.png

Okay..I've never been so taken back and I haven't felt so loved and appreciated more than I have after seeing this ...are you kidding me right now?!?!?! This is frikkin AMAZING! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I can't stop looking at it 🥰

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Okay..I've never been so taken back and I haven't felt so loved and appreciated more than I have after seeing this ...are you kidding me right now?!?!?! This is frikkin AMAZING! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I can't stop looking at it 🥰

Warms my heart to know you love it! I'm really glad your "reaction" to the post was a happy type of crying, lol. It was a lot of fun doing this, albeit it was also very distracting.

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Warms my heart to know you love it! I'm really glad your "reaction" to the post was a happy type of crying, lol. It was a lot of fun doing this, albeit it was also very distracting.

It honestly took me off guard & made my night, nobody's ever done something so sweet for me before. Thank you again sweetie pies 🥰

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

That belly is divine. The way it is spilling over your panties is incredible.

Who would have thought you could could gain so much so quickly? :)

That's why I think it's bullshit if someone's been here for years & they've yet to get fat ..my first 4 weeks here I gained 7 lbs. I lost it since my feeder was out of town but I've been gaining it back quickly since he's been back :)

35 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's why I think it's bullshit if someone's been here for years & they've yet to get fat ..my first 4 weeks here I gained 7 lbs. I lost it since my feeder was out of town but I've been gaining it back quickly since he's been back :)

Like I said you are incredible. Keep it up and you will be massive in no time. I have wondered do you have a goal or are you just going to gain without limit?

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Like I said you are incredible. Keep it up and you will be massive in no time. I have wondered do you have a goal or are you just going to gain without limit?

I've got a goal of 220 ..which is like 250 compared to an average height female (I'm only 5'2) but once I hit 220 it doesn't mean I'm gonna do everything in my power to stay there..I'll continue to eat and if I get bigger I get bigger :P I want a 60 inch ass! ..it's currently 46 inches :P

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)