HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, nikeboy1169 said:

I think that shirt still has some room in it Kitty     wink wink

LOL shush it Steve 😂 this will be the last time I'll be able to wear it..thank God the sleeves are meant to be big n floofy cause if they were tight there's no way I'd be able to get it on/off 😂

2 hours ago, degek2001 said:

Wow, that shirt is still bursting 😍 And your face is so wellrounded. I like your full cheeks. That proves your appetite more than a wellrounded belly ❤️ 

Awww thanks hun, I had a stomach bug this week so I'm really shocked nobody's been able to tell 😁 ooh! btw check out this cheek comparison 🤯

20210918_043358.thumb.jpg.f6a43b13f8d1d0b2e69254f8681ba220.jpg

On 9/18/2021 at 6:55 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL shush it Steve 😂 this will be the last time I'll be able to wear it..thank God the sleeves are meant to be big n floofy cause if they were tight there's no way I'd be able to get it on/off 😂

Awww thanks hun, I had a stomach bug this week so I'm really shocked nobody's been able to tell 😁 ooh! btw check out this cheek comparison 🤯

20210918_043358.thumb.jpg.f6a43b13f8d1d0b2e69254f8681ba220.jpg

Love the comparison. Though that booty got HUGE too!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, distance23 said:

It looks like your chest has grown considerably as well...I love it

oh for sure! probably what's honestly grown the most..I no longer fit in Victoria Secret bras..along with everything else in their whole store..

I have to stretch out the back part of the bra but in another 10lbs that's not gonna work....I'm already pouring out of the cup area lol 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

oh for sure! probably what's honestly grown the most..I no longer fit in Victoria Secret bras..along with everything else in their whole store..

I have to stretch out the back part of the bra but in another 10lbs that's not gonna work....I'm already pouring out of the cup area lol 

I need a measurement/weigh in video yesterday lol

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I was sick this past week but still managed to eat but it's time to fatten me up ..just got done ordering some more weight gainer 😈

20210922_052043.thumb.jpg.5d15a0132eee2c3f2fed9a0d01b1514f.jpg

Picture_20210921_090045708.thumb.jpg.94e7de2804bd2781195dda4bdd62252e.jpg

Omg the size of those tighs and i didn't notice till now but your belly is resting in your lap now 😍 can only wait to see how much bigger you'll get

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)