HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

20210917_034140.thumb.jpg.70d8a9466f2c116a66d9485ea7f59a2a.jpg

Wow, I've read this thread again and again. Your gain is so incredible. Your belly is so big and round. And your face is so lovely round. I like your full cheeks and double chin. So sexy. Mmm. Your new body is now so sexy. And your legs! Wow. I am impressed and can't wait to see more you. More belly, more rounded face and fuller legs. Mmm. ❤️❤️❤️ Eat, eat, eat...

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, degek2001 said:

Wow, I've read this thread again and again. Your gain is so incredible. Your belly is so big and round. And your face is so lovely round. I like your full cheeks and double chin. So sexy. Mmm. Your new body is now so sexy. And your legs! Wow. I am impressed and can't wait to see more you. More belly, more rounded face and fuller legs. Mmm. ❤️❤️❤️ Eat, eat, eat...

awwww thank you soo much 🥰

1 hour ago, distance23 said:

I still can't get over the size of your legs at times lol

hehe thanks ..you can use em as a pillow if you'd like 💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)