HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Jimskeen said:

@Ā HLK - how confidentĀ of your new physique are you in yourself? I only ask because we donā€™tĀ see many photoā€™s or vids of you proudly showing your curves off out in public. Or have i missed this? You look amazing, it would be great to see you out in the fresh air and sunshine. Inspiring other women to be confident in their bodies & turning mens heads, wherever you go. I think I would die, if I saw a women like you lying by the pool in a bikini!

LOL..um with this whole pandemic I haven't really left the house much and haven't gotten the tan that I usually get every summer..that's got a lot to do with why you dont see me going outĀ etc. Germs etc freak me out..but also I hate being pale lolĀ but I'll sacrafice a tan if that means I won't expose my elderly parents and grandma to covid.Ā 

PS I'm here to inspire myself....working on my own confidence, there's a reason all my friends are men. šŸ˜­

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Kitty, it's been a privilege being your friend over the months; to me it never mattered how big or small you are because your personality never changed

omg šŸ„ŗšŸ’• you've always been there for me too sweetie ..you're so loyal & such a sweetheart šŸ„°Ā 

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Eh..as much as many would find this video entertaining..I don't have the nicest family members..I recently called my uncle who I haven't talked to in like 6 months..he didn't even ask how I was he just started making fun of me calling me a pig and all these pther names..I just laughed it off amd tried my hardest to change the subject cause my feelings were super hurt ..but this guy (AND MANY OTHERS) are the same people who called me fat when I looked like this..

20210908_200107.thumb.jpg.68247a2d078d0f5ae2a47d503903dae0.jpg

20210908_200055.thumb.jpg.27f79d496e22a57d799ecffb9dc126b9.jpg

Life taught me - that people who are balanced šŸ’Æ have no need to strike out and hurt others.Ā  From your description, I WITHDRAW my suggestion for a "Friends & Family Reactions Video".Ā  The good news is that we, your adoring Fans, are sending you high-voltage LOVE 24/7 for you to convert into healing energy !!!Ā  šŸ’•šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘

• Curvage Model
On 9/8/2021 at 8:59 PM, regbill said:

Eggbert and I are proud to call you our friend.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Ā 

On 9/9/2021 at 7:43 AM, Learn2$ELL said:

Life taught me - that people who are balanced šŸ’Æ have no need to strike out and hurt others.Ā  From your description, I WITHDRAW my suggestion for a "Friends & Family Reactions Video".Ā  The good news is that we, your adoring Fans, are sending you high-voltage LOVE 24/7 for you to convert into healing energy !!!Ā  šŸ’•šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘

you guys are gonna make me cry! šŸ„ŗ thank you šŸ„°

• Curvage Model
On 9/8/2021 at 9:38 PM, distance23 said:

Hey, I gave you recipes too lol...I doubt I put meat on your bones but still lol

Oh no you have! you've caused so many cravings you have no idea lolĀ 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Hope you're doing well tonight. *hugs* missed talking on the forum with you and everyone

Awwww, I've been taking a lil break but I'm back too luv, you really haven't missed much but I posted some photos last week šŸ˜šŸ’• How are you & your family doing?

• Curvage Model

Thanks guys yes I'm pretty stoked..however I've been in bed with some kinda stomach bug..I ate this pizza on FridayĀ and ever since I've had it I haven't been feeling good at all..It's going on 4Ā days now šŸ„ŗĀ (yesterday I felg better but its back today) I sware it's always something just when I'm about to make another video for you guys *sigh* ..I've been eating and drinking a lot regardless, I feel like I can't get enough food in me lol ..I'm gonna get myself some pedialite so I stay nice & hydrated ..I'm praying it was this yummy pizza and it's nothing more serious *fingers crossed *

20210905_194721.thumb.jpg.3a82e59dd7164e2097f546a1fdabc8fa.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

I've been eating non stop you guys....ESPECIALLY tonight..I'm gonna go to sleep so I can wake up and eat some more šŸ˜ŒšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

20210917_032217.thumb.jpg.6a0d6e1ed6d437a57115abde6d778aec.jpg

^this isn't that pressie I mentioned above btw lol..just a photo for you guys šŸ˜…šŸ˜‹šŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)