6,721 posts / 1715594 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL 🤣 thank you .. that's what my sister was just saying to me the other day, it defies gravity & she'll joke & say that it never gives up 😂

Its like a donkey crossed with an onion. An Ass that brings a tear to my eyes.

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL 🤣 thank you .. that's what my sister was just saying to me the other day, it defies gravity & she'll joke & say that it never gives up 😂

Have you inspired your sister to gain?  So she can have a massive sexy ass like yours?

(edited)
4 hours ago, CurveKing100 said:

These pics sent me into a tail spin! You're arse and thighs are absolutely insane now 😍😍🔥

*blushing* thanks babydoll 🥰

3 hours ago, Jimskeen said:

Its like a donkey crossed with an onion. An Ass that brings a tear to my eyes.

LMAO! 😂

2 hours ago, fatowl said:

Have you inspired your sister to gain?  So she can have a massive sexy ass like yours?

Unfortunately no....she won't listen to me 🙄😑 she even admitted to me (even though our genetics aren't built for it) she enjoys being thin to the point shes got a thigh gap 😑 ....I guess whatever floats her boat ..I gotta mention though, she's got body dysmorphia really bad. I have it too though... if you look at photos of me when I first joined curvage,  I thought I was big! lol....I look back and think "wow these guys must've laughed at me for holding a tummy I didn't have" ....but you guys never did 🥺💕 A LOT of you kept believing in me when I said I wanted to gain weight. I get a lot of messages from guys admitting they didn't think I'd do it or I wasn't serious ..but I don't blame them, a lot of girls won't "ruin" their "fit" body.  I'm not doing this for anyone but me, I've got a certain look I want to achieve, I wish my sister was the same way but I can't push something she doesn't want. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

On 9/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, regbill said:

Adventure Time GIF

Thank you my sweet @regbill💕

On 9/1/2021 at 9:30 PM, Neverspent2007 said:

My goodness Kitty, that is one glorious and beautiful booty!

Thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰

On 9/1/2021 at 10:05 PM, Deadpool 2 said:

This thread is freaking awesome 

clapping applause GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Awwww thanks Deadpool 😌🥰

On 9/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Hope you're doing well!

I'm doing pretty good....can't wait for you guys to see my next video, I'll have a new camera 😎💕

32 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm doing pretty good....can't wait for you guys to see my next video, I'll have a new camera 😎💕

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm not doing all that great, honestly. Louisiana got hit by Hurricane Ida this past sunday, so damage aplenty to fix. Thankfully, the house is fine, all we lost was some roof shingles and the back fence. And my family is okay, but there is no power or running water, but that i've heard its slowly be repaired. I've been staying at aunt's house in Mississippi since Monday night and i've been feeling a bit homesick

On 9/3/2021 at 6:44 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm not doing all that great, honestly. Louisiana got hit by Hurricane Ida this past sunday, so damage aplenty to fix. Thankfully, the house is fine, all we lost was some roof shingles and the back fence. And my family is okay, but there is no power or running water, but that i've heard its slowly be repaired. I've been staying at aunt's house in Mississippi since Monday night and i've been feeling a bit homesick

Awwww Dante I'm so sorry 🥺💕 Has your family's situation gotten any better? 

Another booty photo from last week ...I'll take a new batch tomorrow....How was your weekend fellas? Did you enjoy your extra day off? ..I know I was MIA on here but I was having a lil vaca myself lol..all I was doing was loafing and eating lol it was nice 😌😝

Picture_20210907_185537013.thumb.jpg.37d5532818a8cfe7d3cf8754027f8b7c.jpg

19 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww Dante I'm so sorry 🥺💕 Has your family's situation gotten any better? 

Well, we're mostly just waiting for my dad, who decided to stay home, to say that the power is back on and that we can go home. Power company estimates electricity being restored by the 29th, but key word is "estimate" so it might be on sooner than they say.

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Another booty photo from last week ...I'll take a new batch tomorrow....How was your weekend fellas? Did you enjoy your extra day off? ..I know I was MIA on here but I was having a lil vaca myself lol..all I was doing was loafing and eating lol it was nice 😌😝

Beautiful Tiger stripes all over your belly and thighs, yet your booty continues to expand exponentially with not even a mark on it. What gives? Must still be a long long way away from its capacity.

20 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Well, we're mostly just waiting for my dad, who decided to stay home, to say that the power is back on and that we can go home. Power company estimates electricity being restored by the 29th, but key word is "estimate" so it might be on sooner than they say.

Awww sweetie I hope it goes on quickly..*squeeze hugs*

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Things were cool until I got smacked with a couple of problems...I'm working on it though

21 minutes ago, regbill said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was gone in an hour or so.

LOL! HEY NOW! 😭

19 minutes ago, Jimskeen said:

Would you share an apple pastry bite, if i asked?

LOL of course! 

13 minutes ago, Jimskeen said:

Beautiful Tiger stripes all over your belly and thighs, yet your booty continues to expand exponentially with not even a mark on it. What gives? Must still be a long long way away from its capacity.

LOL I was honestly JUST thinking about this last week! ..I really think my booty's meant to be huge haha since it shows no signs of weakness....it can hold a capacity that's still unknown 😝