HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Vulgarian101 said:

Well it looks gorgeous and sexy

1 hour ago, Ilikefat said:

I don't think you deserve to feel insecure about it, you're a beautiful lady and I think the double chin only adds to that! I say feel free to be confident and flaunt it!

1 hour ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Kitty your tummy is absolutely gorgeous.

25 minutes ago, Jigglybutt said:

Goals!

Awwwww, you're all so very sweet thank you so much 🥰💋💋💕

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Shades4444 said:

Posting just to say I love your double chin! It's so cute and womanly 🔥

Awwww well if that's that a double chin represents, I'm ALL here for it! 😏😋💕

4 hours ago, distance23 said:

It's only a matter of time before tables start shaking when you walk in a room and I'm here for it

I really gotta show you guys how big I am compared to furniture now...being only 5'2 I'm used to being able to curl up in the tiniest places...now I can't lol...I'm like one of those huge dogs that still thinks it's a lap dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

Goodmorning/Afternoon fellas, today I decided to have a half off sale on my newest video, enjoy! 🥰 it's a long video too, 25 min long! 😁💕

🎊🎉FRIDAY HALF OFF SALE ON MY BRAND NEW VIDEO 😊🎊🎉

A few before/afters 😁

20210820_122207.thumb.jpg.7d739091940bf37e929b7f9d0eda645f.jpg

^ April 2020 - Aug 2021

PhotoCollage_1629416185358.thumb.jpg.84a8d7f9153f2c2f0f64fe526bfd2a20.jpg

November 2020 - Aug 2021

(if you seen my video from last month you'll see that school girl skirt won't even go past my knees now! 😂)

Edited by HungrylilKitty

35 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I really gotta show you guys how big I am compared to furniture now...being only 5'2 I'm used to being able to curl up in the tiniest places...now I can't lol...I'm like one of those huge dogs that still thinks it's a lap dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would certainly pay to see that lol

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, big girls rock said:

Kitty, I think there are plenty of guys that would find room for you on their lap! 🥰😍

mmmm that's so hot... kitty loves being man handled hehe 😈💕

21 minutes ago, roxy said:

you are a beatiful women

Awwww, thank you 🥰

• Curvage Model

I just want you guys to know this time around for my newest video I used a friend's phone so the video is crisp and clear. I want the best for you guys, I used my phone for the video's photos though cause I didn't have enough time to borrow it for that long, by the time I was finished with the video it was almost 2am. I had to film late cause my a/c is still broken..today I listed the 25 min video today at $6.99 ....anyways, appreciate you all here that have given me support, you guys really keep me going! 💋💋

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Kitty takes 75% of your bed😃

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, big girls rock said:

If she weren't already taken I would gladly let her have at least 75% of my bed!😍

LOL shush it mr! 🤣🤣💕

1 hour ago, Booba said:

And lets talk about the fridge how many precentage she takes 90%?

LOL you guys are cracking me up..I sware I don't take up as much as you'd think meany 😂

• Curvage Model

I'm a little upset guys. I don't know if it's cause I'm hormonal or what but I get asked all the time about making videos and when I finally post a post on the forum or status that my video was approved 3 or 5 people max will leave a reaction on it. I sit on this forum 24/7 so that I can be called fat and get poked fun at and I just laugh along at the jokes..I make sure to post tons of pics daily for free. Then when I post a video nobody's interested or won't even leave a reaction even though that's what you guys all wanted. NOBODY even talks about the video at all on here. I had spent $240 on my outfit alone and took the time to make sure I made a nice video, got all dolled up etc. even though my ac is broken and it was 80 degrees inside my apt I wanted to make you guys all happy and I haven't gotten one feedback on the forum...7 sweethearts that purchased my video out of 17,000 followers were kind enough to purchase my video and leave a kind review

I've been balling my eyes out all night ..its like now that I'm fat the shows over or something...I dunno..I'm just feeling really down on myself. it would just be nice for someone to comment about the video and the effort I put in that's all. Instead of comstantly poking fun at my weight. This honestly can't be healthy for anyone's mental health. I put in so much work for you guys, my body has been exploding, I've gotten so many new stretchmarks too..

Those of you that come on here and cheer me on and make me feel beautiful...you guys are amazing and I honestly can't thank you enough 🥺💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest buddy420

You are really doing fantastic work, 

you have progressed very well, and you are one of the top curvage models on this website. I completely understand what it’s like putting a lot of effort into your work and sometimes not seeing the fruits of your labour. 

I can tell you this there are so many models on this particular website who aspire to one day have the impact you do.

A lot of people on this website fap in silence, But you can see the traffic going onto your page and you really are A very special model. 

you cannot appreciate a sunny day without a few rainy ones.

with all this said I am adding your latest video to my cart ;).

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, buddy420 said:

You are really doing fantastic work, 

you have progressed very well, and you are one of the top curvage models on this website. I completely understand what it’s like putting a lot of effort into your work and sometimes not seeing the fruits of your labour. 

I can tell you this there are so many models on this particular website who aspire to one day have the impact you do.

A lot of people on this website fap in silence, But you can see the traffic going onto your page and you really are A very special model. 

you cannot appreciate a sunny day without a few rainy ones.

with all this said I am adding your latest video to my cart ;).

omg buddy now you've got me crying crocodile tears 🥺😫💕 sometimes it literally just takes 1 guy to show you love/appreciation to make it all seem not so bad. 

I've really been going through it mentally these past few months but I don't quit cause I know my true fans are relying on me and they love to see the progress I make. I'm only human and sometimes I do feel like I'm not being appreciated that's all. The guys here on my forum are awesome though. That's why I'd rather post pics on here 24/7. lol.. I borrowed a friend's camera for my newest video but I think I'm going to invest in a super nice camera just to step it up a notch I suppose. I'm just going to sit here & read your post over & over & over again 🥺💕 bless your sweet soul! *kisses* 💋💋💕

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🥺💕

What sucks is the fact not everyone will support financially; I learned that the hard way with my business...all I know is it's always a smile on my face when I see the new video...you're really working on your goals and while not everyone will appreciate the effort like you want them to, it's truly appreciated

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)