HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jigglybutt said:

Does that appetite enhancer really work? I'd love to try it if so!

yes definitely! I was sceptical at first but it actually does, the more you take the more it works too, I suppose it builds up in your systemΒ 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

How much did you take of it??

I popped 3 appetite enhancers before the video πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹

Β 

2 hours ago, wantstofatten92 said:

BUY THE VIDEO!!! it is amazing!

omg πŸ₯Ί thank you so much sweetie pies, if you left me a rating you'd make my day! πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model

I just wanted to drop in & thank you all who've purchased my video...it really means more to me than you'll ever know. Imagine feeling down about yourself then aΒ bunch of guys remind you how gorgeous, beautiful & special you are to them...I'm going to cry! ......

Here's a KISSING BOOTH Kitty just set up...come & ges many as you'd like hehe πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹πŸ’• love you!Β 

40 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I just wanted to drop in & thank you all who've purchased my video...it really means more to me than you'll ever know. Imagine feeling down about yourself then aΒ bunch of guys remind you how gorgeous, beautiful & special you are to them...I'm going to cry! ......

Here's a KISSING BOOTH Kitty just set up...come & ges many as you'd like hehe πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹πŸ’• love you!Β 

Hey, no problem at all...I needed a smile as well and you provided it

On 8/17/2021 at 1:55 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Heres a few pics from myΒ NEW STUFFING VIDEO (pending approval) πŸ₯° can't wait for you guys to see it! πŸ˜πŸ’•

Picture_20210817_014630058.thumb.jpg.2884e70b454a5b42b45ab619979ac6c4.jpg

Picture_20210817_014542995.thumb.jpg.bbf5346c045a942cbdd946b580cae2e5.jpg

Picture_20210817_020226387.thumb.jpg.dbdaf56fb7448ac5ac1a90d35f4d1d35.jpg

I notice the picture in the background. Looks like close to a "before" picture. Seeing your face during your current phase it's an amazing growth!

You're growing and glowing and looking like you're loving life β™₯️ 

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

I notice the picture in the background. Looks like close to a "before" picture. Seeing your face during your current phase it's an amazing growth!

You're growing and glowing and looking like you're loving life β™₯️ 

Β 

Β 

Awwww thank you & yes that's sorta a before photo in the picture frame, I weighed about 180 there. I need to update that pic fir sure πŸ˜πŸ’•

YES - I've waited all these months to see your double chin grow.Β  So it's visible without your chin tucked in, in any way.Β  Also, your jawline has softened with your plumped up cheeks thick and meaty.Β  Kitty, over these past months you've given us a weight gain sequence pictures of the Sexiest girl in town.Β  Ooooooooh... I'm gonna touch myself tonightΒ !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, regbill said:

I'm loving that chubby double chin of yours and you know who loves it too.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Eggbert could cure anything...my depression, anxiety etc. Gosh if I only knew where that gif was from I'd literally buy myself a stuffed animal lol I dunno why but I'm seriously so obsessed lol he's just soo cute!

8 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Eggbert could cure anything...my depression, anxiety etc. Gosh if I only knew where that gif was from I'd literally buy myself a stuffed animal lol I dunno why but I'm seriously so obsessed lol he's just soo cute!

He is adorable just like a certain fat ex lingerie model I know.πŸ˜‰

Guest Vulgarian101
8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Look at that double chin! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8Picture_20210819_125402856.thumb.jpg.d49608710f779bf2eefec7ccf2c7c9b4.jpg

It's so incredible seeing you show it off . That fat face is just to die for and that you went from being insecure about it to flaunting it is heartstoppingly good!

Keep packing it on fatty!Β 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Vulgarian101 said:

It's so incredible seeing you show it off . That fat face is just to die for and that you went from being insecure about it to flaunting it is heartstoppingly good!

Keep packing it on fatty!Β 

I'm actually still insecure about it lol..but I know my.followers wanted to see me so I took pics and made a video with my face in it.Β 

Guest Vulgarian101
47 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm actually still insecure about it lol..but I know my.followers wanted to see me so I took pics and made a video with my face in it.Β 

Well it looks gorgeous and sexy

51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I don't think you deserve to feel insecure about it, you're a beautiful lady and I think the double chin only adds to that! I say feel free to be confident and flaunt it!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)